• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Debate: Sora vs. Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
and actually johnny stooge you did get to play as riku in kh2 in the final battle. you would know if you had beaten the game. and riku doesnt become a heartless because he can WIELD darkness. sora has so much light power he can become a heartless and retain his feelings. and revert to a person again. THAT'S what I call power.
I have beaten the game, numbnuts. See me referancing the final fight there in my first post? We're given control over a very limited Riku who can only do three moves. I, personally, would not call that as playing as Riku. We played as Riku in CoM, that's it.

Sora only kept his feelings because of Kairi's heart. Riku completely immersed himself in the darkness, submitted to it and used it as much as he could even when it was taking a strain on him. He SHOULD have a become a heartless and he was even close to it in the first game. However his heart is stronger and he didn't. Sora would not have been able to do the same.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
But guys...if i actually remember correctly, if you said Riku was using darkness and Sora was using light, and Riku can control light aswell...oh forget about that part. Anyway, if you actually watch and remember ALL of the scenes in the secret endings... when Roxas beated Riku... do you have any proof that Riku wasn't serious, or Roxas was too strong-willed? Well, if yes, then let me hear that proof? Although me saying that doesn't mean i say Sora's better than Riku... let's just say i'm temporarily neutral until someone gives another clear logic about someone's plus.

And another thing. Why would Riku use Sora as the 'delivery boy' if he's stronger? If he's stronger doesn't that mean the key will jump to him from the very beginning right? (maybe a + for Sora.)

But actually Riku can see the keyhole at the door in the secret place ever since they're kids...(+ for Riku...)

Sora's skills are actually more useful than Riku's....although yes Riku's skills might be stronger....(+ for both...)

But i have to agree with some of you about that 'the closer you are to the light...'. Yeah i still remember that one... but i really can't decide who's problem is this...

-------------------------------------------------------------
I give up. The last thing i know as logic as possible is that a question that mentioned this:

"How did Riku escape from the darkness when he's trapped in Darkness(Kingdom hearts 1) itself?"

...guess that's a ++ for Riku eh? If Kairi didn't hug Sora that tight in that scene maybe Sora's been a dead shadow already. Or maybe it's a + for Sora since Mickey was with Riku all the time, we don't know.

and guys...(any of you who mentioned anti form)... Anti form is a drive form... it's like you're stealing a shadow' skills and use them, then turns back. You still have your personality in that darn form... while Riku really had to fight when Xehanort took over his body...and that X sign on Xehanort's chest was actually a proof that he's the heartlesses' leader...

And Sora's fighting for GOOD? ..okay, that was what's in his mind... but he did know about the enemy at the end, right? Yen Sid told him the minute we stepped him to the wizard's room. The Organization. A Strong hearted type of nobody, a heart without a vessel...

...and i have no more logic ideas left in my head... but if i made any mistakes in the info just tell me, kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back