• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWTNW, Proof of Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

just a quick question....When we killed Luxord and Saix, why wherent their graves destroyed like all the others we beat.....is it because we killed them in a world that never existed, so technically they never died....im also bringing this up because when we beat Xemnas and he faded away, he still came back with the dragon...?????? Im thinking we needed to beat them in a world that existed to truly beat them

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Obviously the world exists if you went there, it's called that because it's home to Nobodies. Creatures that should not exist. It's more of a statement of irony. As for why there Portals were destroyed, we don't know the story reason but the game reason is simple. Nomura didn't want you exploring the rest of the castle so instead of creating the rooms for all the members he destroyed the portals so you couldn't check them out. Simple as that.

ansemJR.

Website
www.myspace.com
make sence to me... but theres always the fact that the moment that Xenmas found out that they where "dead" he destroyed the portals leading tho there current position...!

ordaXjn

oh just came up with another question in proof of existence.......if Xemnas was part of the 13.....then why didnt he have grave? I thought that nomura did that to make sure we never knew if Xehanort was gone or not...

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
He had a portal though, just not a stone. Makes sense, he figured he was not going to die.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I think Xemnas planned for the other 12 members to die so he made them one but told them it was a portal to a part of the castle or maybe its like a dorr to their room

HeartofTwilight

I don't think those portals and stones changed automaticly. there are a lot of theiories about that... It makes sence that they have to be changed by someone, namely xemnas. otherwise,Saix and Luxord's portals and stones would have changed.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
First off, they aren't freaking graves. They are portals to the domains of the members. Luxord's and Saix's both took Sora to their own personal rooms. Xenmas did have one, it was the huge portal at the end, it just didn't have a template. The castle, in a sense, was his. He didn't have a room because the whole thing was probably his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back