• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two worlds that would "surprise us" What do you think they are?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

well... by kh standards sora can beat anyone... however if sora and sephy met on the street and fought, then based on the skills of both characters and wat we knoe of each's reputation, i believe sephy would easily win.

MeteoRain

i just hope it has nothing to do with FFIX... i hated that game, the only character that i liked was Vivi and he's already in KH.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
IF It's a FF world, I want 3 or 4. Since those are the only ones I've played.

On Sephy, don't know. Don't care. (You're talking to the girl who wondered who he was, what he did to get trapped in a portal, and how he got the wing when he first appeared. FF7, not really my strong suit)

I think though a darker Disney world would work. Some chatter of Black Chauldron and Hunchback have been floating around. Those would be nice. Still hoping for the very unreal possibility of St. Canard and Haunted Mansion (although they would be suprising if they appeared) and maybe they could explain how there might be two copies of Tron too...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm willing to hope these two worlds are The Office and Futurama.

What we really need is a Seinfeld world, with a choice between Jerry, Elane, George, and Kramer for your party, and any one of the crazy antagonists they've featured as a boss.
That's what I call a world.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Soup Nazi or Newman. Much win.

I can visualize Newman as a boss, doing something offbeat and crazy, like trying to flatten you with his mail truck, or combat you with a giant chicken wing.
That gave me a bit of a laugh.

madammina

what about a sidequest involving that chest of drawers...

or those cleaners! And the Yankees!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
what about a sidequest involving that chest of drawers...

or those cleaners! And the Yankees!

Hah! That really cracked me up!!
For the Chest of Drawers side quest, you'd have to find Kramer's Japanese friends and return them to the chest, similar to the dalmations. And as for the Sunshine Cleaners Cult, you'd have to reach the Yankee employees before they're converted. I think I'm pretty good at this....maybe I should send these suggestions to Nomura.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
In an interview of Birth by Sleep, Nomura-sama said there would be two worlds that would surprise us. What do you think they are? I was thinking it would be a Final Fantasy world, maybe Midgar or Spira. Yeah, it could be a Disney world he was talking about, but I doubt he was talking about that...you'd pretty much expect it, right?

~ if it was a world from final fantasy, i'd most likely be midgar. you remember how cloud and sephroth disappear into thin air like at the end of kh2. i know bbs is a prequel, i was just sayin'. but i would absolutely love to see spira in a full 3 dimentional, completely accessable environment. the macalania woods and the zanarkand ruins would look incredible with upgraded graphics.

A

Audo

Final Fantasy Worlds...
They would never be in KH, nor should they ever be.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I can visualize Newman as a boss, doing something offbeat and crazy, like trying to flatten you with his mail truck, or combat you with a giant chicken wing.
That gave me a bit of a laugh.

Now THIS is something I would like to see.

madammina

Hi Coah, welcome to KHI! (I'm the unofficial greeter)

And thank you. I think Studio Ghibli is out the picture though b/c Disney just distributes them. Pixar's in b/c they were bought by Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back