• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two worlds that would "surprise us" What do you think they are?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_Hayate

In an interview of Birth by Sleep, Nomura-sama said there would be two worlds that would surprise us. What do you think they are? I was thinking it would be a Final Fantasy world, maybe Midgar or Spira. Yeah, it could be a Disney world he was talking about, but I doubt he was talking about that...you'd pretty much expect it, right?

Awards
Can you provide a source? I remember reading that but for some reason I forgot where it came from.

If it's true, the thing that comes to mind is that it's either:

1. A new totally unexpected Disney world (the equivalent of what Tron was in KH2)
2. An old Disney world we wouldn't have expected to be in the game, like, perhaps, POTC

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I'd like to see something from FF... KH could stand a little less Disney, imo. Just a little, because Disney is part of what makes KH so unique.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Oh gee, I'm going to need a list of Disney movies for this.

Let's see...

Fantasia
Toy Story
James and the Giant Peach (why do I think that'd be so cool? xD)
Atlantis

Etc, etc...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Can I hope for Haunted Mansion or Phantom Manor. (floats around as Madame Leota for a bit)

A mix of all their media. Some movie, some of hte different parks. Constance as well as Emily (the old Bride) and Melanie for Phantom Manor. THe Phantom of course....

And TLS are does look a bit like apart of Thunder Mesa....

(looks around) No one really knows what I'm talking about with Phantom Manor, do they.

Awards
Here we are, and Nomura did not say this:

How about the composition of the worlds? Where do you begin, and does it become an adventure where you go into Disney Worlds?
YK: I think that it will be better to keep a normal feeling of Disney Worlds, but also have new worlds as well. Of course there will also be two or more new worlds where you are surprised.

I don't think you're taking it the right way. That is, I don't think he's trying to say that there will be surprise worlds, just worlds that have surprises in them.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Impossible. Nothing can surprise me. After Tron and PotC, I can take on anything.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
There are so many people out there dissing KH because of all the Disney. So an FF world or two might boost sales a bit.

Cissy

Bronze Member
If any Pixar world, I'd want WALL-E.

Outer space environment. Cute robots.

Well, maybe not in BBS, but KH3 maybe.

Awards
... That still doesn't change the fact that they will never appear and thus your speculating over them is pointless.

And it would be hard to implement ones such as Midgar. Existing FF characters originally from Midgar are from RG, so it wouldn't work.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
WALL-E would rock! >< robot love to make Sora think of Kairi *or Riku whichever you prefer lol*

Killing Ultemecia with the keyblade= BRING IT ONNN!!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back