• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Steps back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

I was looking at Sora and Riku in their KH:DDD attire and I couldn't help but notice, they look younger. This game is supposed to be the at the end of KH's current game time line, so why do they look younger? :confused: Any thoughts/theories?

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
People need to stop making posts about them looking younger, yes they look younger, nomura said there are reasons connected to the story for the attire change. Not to be rude but there are plenty of other threads that this discussion could be in...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yeah, they look like their KH1 selves but with different outfits and hair cut. It hasn't been explained yet, all we know is that is that has something to do with them being in a dream world.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Sora and Riku's appearance has changed and they appear younger because they are placed into the Dream World.

beastlycool

People need to stop making posts about them looking younger, yes they look younger, nomura said there are reasons connected to the story for the attire change. Not to be rude but there are plenty of other threads that this discussion could be in...
XD I had no idea sorry... I haven't been on the forums in months since their has really been no major news to talk about until now....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(I still don't get why we call it the Dream World when we still don't know the specifics of "the world submerged in sleep" and how it is being used.)

It is a plot relevant point why Sora and Riku look younger. The new clothes and Riku's haircut remain unexplained, though if they keep both in their older forms I would not be against it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
XD I had no idea sorry... I haven't been on the forums in months since their has really been no major news to talk about until now....
It's always best to be up to date.

(I still don't get why we call it the Dream World when we still don't know the specifics of "the world submerged in sleep" and how it is being used.)
You and me both.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

It is easier to say Dream World than "the world submerged in sleep" lol xP Not to mention considering the capturing partners thing is reminiscent of Pokemon, people feel the need to call this the Dream World, because there was a Dream World in Pokemon as well...sooner or later we might as well just start calling it KH Pokemon.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But we don't even know if this is a "dream world". Who knows how this dream crap is going xD

OMG DR. FENNEL SHOULD BE IN KH. <3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But we don't even know if this is a "dream world". Who knows how this dream crap is going xD

OMG DR. FENNEL SHOULD BE IN KH. <3

I'm just saying that people probably are saying "dream world" because it is another aspect that makes this game seem more like Pokemon.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think Nomura really wants to stick to their younger look.

I don't understand why. I love their look, don't get me wrong, but I've grown tired of it. I loved it even in Re:coded, but I can only take so much. I'm happy they got new outfits - it at least changes it up for me. But I wanna see their KH2 selves in action again after this title. No more KH1 looks. Not for a long time. Not even if Nomura gets drunk again and comes up for another KH side story (again). I wants me some KH2-looks love.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I don't understand why. I love their look, don't get me wrong, but I've grown tired of it. I loved it even in Re:coded, but I can only take so much. I'm happy they got new outfits - it at least changes it up for me. But I wanna see their KH2 selves in action again after this title. No more KH1 looks. Not for a long time. Not even if Nomura gets drunk again and comes up for another KH side story (again). I wants me some KH2-looks love.
Well, at least for once we will see the KH2 looks outside a secret ending, because we see them both (KH2 attire, but Riku still with the short hair) talking with yen sid at what appears to be the beginning of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back