• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Disks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Zeal said:
well i guess 15.63 was not quite right its more likely to be 15.6325678493012 times larger

Source: http://www.kh2.com

BTW: I like your distorted bunny, looks like Jabba the Hut

PS: and you can correct that w/o double posting, edit button anyone?

that link of yours doesn't seem to say something it just says you have reached KH2

Yanos_Darkspawn

star ocean till the end of time isnt a long game and its a 2 disc game, so it will depend on the number of FMV,amount of voice acting, and the tipe of compression they use

Chicken Wing

Website
www.xanga.com
It would be pretty cool if it were on 2 disks. I woulnd mind it very much. But then again, it would mean that theres more of a chance of me losing a disk, which could be potentially life threatening

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
how was it confirmed by ur dad Zora keyblade? does he work for square? anyway i heard that the game would be on 2 discs because KH2 is 2 times longer than KH1.

zora keyblade

my dad also works for square yes and i got the demo :) its pretty funny and really cool i also have ffxII demo thats cool too :):)

KeybladeWanter

going back on topic.....KH2 could possibly be 2 discs....since we are going in between Sora and BHK's stories and both are very personal and complex and they intertwine at some point......and everything is so much more advanced than in KH1 so I wouldn't be surprised if it WAS two disks....but that's just my opinion.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I hope it is two disks so It will be just as long as MGS1 when it came out back on the PS1 which that game was pretty long

KeybladeWanter

IF_IL_II_IP said:
1. its already been confirmed that there are 2 disks and
2. this topic has been done about 5 times already

uh..1 where and when was this confirmed?.......and 2 why does it matter?

zora keyblade

zoras dad : well i can tell u i am working for square and my son also got the demo and i can ask mr nomura if u want that ??? :)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
....oOOOKaaaaaaaay...

Anyways...MGS1 was not long at all. I used to beat the psone version in just under 3 hourse...Yes, I played nonstop and knew where everything was, but I would never want the ability to beat another TWO disked game in that amount of time....

And..to Zora's Dad, what exactly do you do at Square Enix?

OmegaTwilight

I hope Its 2 disks, because when they cram too much info onto one disk, the load times are crazy. for example, Morrowind GOTY for xbox. Loading a save file takes like a minute or 2. thats crazy long! I don't like waiting a whole minute every time I die.

Lilly, Zora, learn how to spell, use propper grammar, and capitalize. All in all, have your posts make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back