• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
See I think it is what the org wants to be, see they are not all bad, there is a light org, and a dark org, (basment and Floor level in KH:CoM). But yet there is people who go inbetween with out the other group knowing, I think what they are doing is travleing the road to twilight.

Also, twilight reminds me of what you would call the light of a star. Also, I think it could be useing the power of evil, for good, such as what Riku tried to do in KH:CoM

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
As far as we know, and we're 99% sure of this, twilight is neither light nor dark, a great way to symbolize this is yin and yang, (equal) And BHK's clothes (For those of you who have not noticed, it's equally light and dark.)

murney

Savior of Dawn said:
As far as we know, and we're 99% sure of this, twilight is neither light nor dark, a great way to symbolize this is yin and yang, (equal) And BHK's clothes (For those of you who have not noticed, it's equally light and dark.)

oh and again he makes another very gd point lol stop it lad gice some else ago ok:D like me but i cant ome up wid somethin like that lol

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
murney said:
oh and again he makes another very gd point lol stop it lad gice some else ago ok:D like me but i cant ome up wid somethin like that lol

You know, i'm told that a lot... (shrug)

Anyways, another possible theory is that the "white heartless" are twilight, but I dissapprove. In case you haven't noticed, sora seems to have trouble beating those guys, yet mickey and BHK can make fairly easy work of them. Why? Because they are most likely light, since Sora is light. And light can't easily/can't at all destroy light.
Another theory for the 'white heartless' is that they are artifically made heartles... And i'm getting off topic.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I'm surprised. Most of you think the same as me, or very similar. Oh, and I think, as you can see in my sig, that twilight is the most powerful of all, because it has the most potential. You can use darkness and light equally with twilight...if my theories are correct, which they probably aren't, considering most theories are wrong.

NEO9011

How can you say that using things for bad is negative??? Bad and good are not necessarily the same as negative and positive.

Jacob Twilight

Light, Dark and Twilight are seperate from good, evil and neutral. As Riku has demonstrated, you needn't be Light to be good, and you don't nessisarily need to be dark to be evil (thank you Organisation).

What I think is if you use both Light and Dark succesfully, you have the power of... Light and Dark, a power that is kinda like Twilight, but not really. Twilight is neither Light nor Dark, yet equally important because, like Savior of Dawn said, it represents Balance. Remember what was in Ansem's report? He surpressed Darkness in a heart and amplified it in another. In both cases, the subject's heart's collapsed, as the balance was displaced. If he had done the same thing with light, he probably would have had the same results.

Basically, Light, Darkness and Twilight reside in all, but there is only a tiny amount of Twilight- in fact it only exists on the border of Light and Dark. That's why the Twilight has more potential- It can utilise both Light and Dark while having no weakness to either. But, if there ios too much Light, the balance will tip, and the same for Darkness.

^^;;

Sorry, I'm just feeling philosophical right now. L8r.

Unknown Zinko

I think Twilight is Nuetrality. Using the Essence of Light and Dark together and in harmony To become Light completely, Dark completely, or To Use them together forever. Like Riku said that he Was using Taking the middle road. and Diz asked him if he was using the Twilit road to Nightfall. and Riku said No the road to Dawn.

I think the Essence of Twilight branches off into Nightfall, which is using both the Darkness and Light to eventually to turn to Darkness.

Dawn or Light break , which is both the darkness and light to eventually turn to complete light.

Or you can stay completely twilight.

Well thats what i think .

agentscamp5

All i know is that twilght is a mix of light and dark. dawn is dark becoming light, or light>dark. Dusk is light becoming dark, or dark>light. as far as who is who, i don't know, imean, riku took the road to DAWN(hint hint, wink, wink) yet everyone calls im dark? why is that anyway? and also what dis ment by twilght road to nightfall is DUSK, ya it makes since now doesn't it.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i have an idea take for example the yin yang symbol and this is strictly theory but you know how it makes a perfect circle maybe the perfect circle is the result of light and dark being at peace with each other thus forming twilight.

Another theory is that to have a yin and a yang together you have to have something that keeps them together, like glue. This just a theory though which is probably wrong

chaosraider8

light+dark+twilight (dawn)
i think they will have the same amount of power between the dark and the light that is why it is called twilight. ^_^

MasterofMemories

Here is what I figure, but I don't know how important it is. Every 24 hour day starts at dawn, goes through the day, or light in this case, and eventually comes to dusk, or twilight. Twilight then becomes night time, or darkness. So I was thinking, since Riku took the path to dawn at the end of Chain of Memories, I believe that path will come to an end at the light, and that's where he will meet Sora again. (because Sora represents light). Now, the Organization, I believe, is made up of people, or, based on all the evidence we have, incomplete people, that took the road to twilight. Meaning that they were all once good and in the light, then went down the path of twilight, meaning that they weren't bad but they only fended for themselves, and then the pathe to twilight became darkness, and that's how they came to the Organization. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back