• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Twilight is usually more dark than light or the last phase of dusk. Dusk is like the sun set or time between day and night. So I believe the twighlight is someone who uses both light and dark powers for evil.

Deminem

Awards
i think its in the middle of good and evil ansd its just as strong its like a bit of good and a bit of evil like you said neutral i think thats right neway ne1 else think differently?????

C

Crasendolls

i think were reading to mutch into this and that twighlite isnt really that signifigant

TruChaos

ok when you learn how to spell maybe somebody will listen to you...n00b. Anyways twilight is like a form of darkness and light you are inbetween a mixture of both.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Twilight is the middle road. You get two choises at first: The road to Light and the Road to dark. But there always is something inbetween, A compromise, Twilight. Twilight is a perfect combination of Light and dark .... That's what I think

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
What if it's nothing because it is not fully darkness nor light. It itself is incomplete perhaps. Yet, it is the middle way where everything is balanced. :)

Darknetwork

Twilight hasn't been shown as a power since BHK would have a twilight keyblade. However twilight is confirmed(in COM) to be a path in life. A choice you make after you are able to have a true balance between light and dark;that doesn't necessarily mean you can use the power of light and dark, like in Riku case he can only use the darkness as a power but is balanced by the light. There is also those who have no choice but be twilight like the unknown, since they don't have hearts it would be quite hard to choose between light and dark, even though they are exceptions, the heart is the primary source of light and dark. That would also include dusk, they are twilight because they aren't considered dark or light. basicly if you didn't get it twilight can be choosen, like riku or bhk or because you can't be considered light or dark so thus twilight would be your category unknowns and dusk(the white heartless, also unknown are also refered to as nobodies)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You can pretty much say Twilight is the third enemy.

Why? Because of DD:

"The third enemy = Nobody "Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the non-existent ones"

Nobody = Non-Existent Ones = Twilight

And Twilight is the "Third Force" or "Third Power"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can Twilight be neutral?

In order for it to be neutral you would assume that Darkness is Negative and Light is Positive:

Positive + Negative = Neutral

But R/R confirmed that you could use Darkness for good which would make it positve:

Positive + Positive = Positive

But can you use light for bad? This hasn't been mentioned but one can assume. So if you can use Light for evil then it would be the same as Darkness for good:

Negative + Negative = Negative

So you can't say Twilight is Neutral. Plus the Org members may be using Twilight for evil or good. Which would also make it not Neutral.

i think twilight is a mixture of both of them light and dark creating a even better power twilight

How come Sora beat all the Org members in CoM who are Twilight? You state that you think Twilight is a better power than Darkness and Light so how did Sora beat it?

Twilight hasn't been shown as a power since BHK would have a twilight keyblade.

Yes it has:

Jasmine from Final Mix said:
Jasmine (1st time): It it were the power of darkness, we would be able to hold it back a little. But this is a power other than darkness.
(2nd time): Light, darkness, and a third power...

dusk(the white heartless

DUSK AREN'T HEARTLESS

KHU said:
As for the Nobodies, they are merely stated as under the Organization's command, and seperate from the Heartless.

shifter1203

i understand that twilight is the third power, but where would it fit in?
cause it couldnt be darness, light , or neutral right? um if im correct there are already powers in that. micky's keyblade is light , sora's is neutral, and rikku had the dark. so they are the ones who hold those powers right? of course all of this is my oppinion.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
shifter1203 said:
i understand that twilight is the third power, but where would it fit in?
cause it couldnt be darness, light , or neutral right? um if im correct there are already powers in that. micky's keyblade is light , sora's is neutral, and rikku had the dark. so they are the ones who hold those powers right? of course all of this is my oppinion.
when was it statd soras keyblade was neutral
when was it statd mickeys keyblade was light
riku doesnt hav a keyblade hopefully he would get 1
twilight means inbetween night and day so dat would mean twilight=inbetween light and dark it even says it in da ansem report

Darknetwork

sorry kl i said white heartless to mean that they look like heartless but white(the dusk i mean). And about twilight being a power... well i guess it is but there defiently isn't a twilight keyblade for it so twilight, as a power, obviously must be represented another way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back