• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town map translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Well, partially at least, by me.
Nothing important, just the location names. But hey, I don't get to create new threads very often. :cool:
The location names pretty self-explanatory.

twilightmaptranslated9yk.jpg

Not on the map, but apparently reachable by train and through a tunnel, is the "Sunset Residential Area", probably the suburbs of Twilight Town.
The "Struggle" seemingly takes place in the vacant lot.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
You whats wierd about me,eveytime I go to sleep I ALWAYS miss when something new comes out.Like to today I decided to sleep in, translations are out. Maybe I should do it more often than maybe something really good will come out...

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
oOoOoOhhh! hAuNtEd HoUsE! bOoOoOoO! oMg i'M sOoOoOo sCaReD!

I am assuming the "haunted house" is actually the XIII Order's hideout. The way it is describes somewhat fits the descpition of a haunted house.

D

Dexter

Is it me or does TT seam kina......smalll.........i mean of course it looks bigger than Traverse Town but, when nomura said *BIG* i thought it was actualey huge................oh welll!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
rpg master said:
Is it me or does TT seam kina......smalll.........i mean of course it looks bigger than Traverse Town but, when nomura said *BIG* i thought it was actualey huge................oh welll!

You misunderstand. That is only a map. THAT IS HUGE! You can't just walk to these areas in 10- 15 seconds like in traverse town. It will take some time. Judging from how big that map is, I say I'm going to get lost several times before I get the used to the area <_<.............

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
It seems they are moving away from the overly compact layout of Traverse Town to more spacious locales. It will be interesting to see how it works out.

D

Dexter

Did u notice that in twilight town they have a trolly? Oh an they have shops just like in traversetown.....maby donalds nefew's appear here? An i dont get this i one of the scans it showed bhk next to a pear it looked kina like a beach i thought TT didnt have a beach?

Midnightdragon

Cool. Twilight is definitely going to be more fun to explore than Traverse was. Thanks for the translation.

AinzX

TT looks so realistic and there's a lot of verstility involved which makes it better -e.g. skateboarding around TT

Ansem/Sephy

I am assuming the "haunted house" is actually the XIII Order's hideout. The way it is describes somewhat fits the descpition of a haunted house.

Curse you! I wanted to tell him/her that! Yeah, for those who don't know, TN said that there would be a warehouse in TT that was more than it appeared. According to him, the high-tech areas we saw in the trailors were not CO, but indeed this warehouse. I'll bet the 'Haunted House' is it. It seems appropriate and would insure the Org. XIII is left alone by citz.

Wow, talk about a bad neighbourhood, there's a whole little cult-gathering across town. Eh, we all know what that's like . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back