• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Twilight Life- Roxas's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

Twilight Life

This is my first fan fiction. I’ve worked hard on this. I hope You guys do like it. After reading the first chapter please rates it for me. Be positive and negative, but don’t be to negative, and cause flaming and other nonsense

This is my version. So if you disagree with some of the dialogue or people in certain areas, or taking on a different personality, Ive put them there for a reason

This story is mainly based on Roxas. This is my story of what happened to him before the kingdom hearts 2 incidents. This is how his normal Life was. I tried my hardest to make it as of real life.

Fully made by me and proud of it

Also Posted on Fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2932045/1/

Enjoy ^_^

Chapter 1
The sun has set dawn in twilight Town. Roxas, a local town’s boy, was fast asleep and lying on his bed. It was a brisk Monday morning. He had not known yet that he would be late for school. Roxas was a dreamer of sorts. He always dreamt of different life. He was sick of his life now. He was always dreaming, in school, at home, sleeping. He never got extremely good grades.

He was late, but he had such a good dream he just could not awake yet. He was dreaming of living life on Islands, other than a city, such as twilight town. He thought of that society without the problems of today. “Oh how great would life be” he thought to himself. He would always hang around with his friends, never go to school and just lay back.

Then suddenly the shades opened and light hit his face. He leaped up in shock. Roxas out of nowhere yelled “DAMNIT, day already, and I thought that I was actually going to take the day off and stay on islands. Reality hurts”

It was a Monday morning, after a really boring Sunday. He was extremely tired; witch was odd because he would normally be awake on Mondays. The Weekend Fatigue normally hit him on Tuesday. He arose out of bed and said to himself “Ahh What a good dream, to bad it had to end so soon”

“Well might as well get ready, there’s a chemistry test today. It’s going to be so hard; too bad I never got a better grade than 59 on a chemistry test.” Chemistry was truly his hardest subject. Not many people even passed it in his own class. He failed the first and second marking period. The only reason he has passed the third was because of extreme luck, and the tutoring of his good friend Pence.

He started to head down the stairs and yelled to his mom “Mom, what is for breakfast?”

Then she said to him “Honey, you don’t have time for breakfast you’re already ten minutes late, and the trains will take you another 45 minutes or so.”

Roxas then shouted in a frantic voice “Damnit, what the hell I was sleeping for that long?”

“Well I just woke up 5 minutes ago to” His mom said

Roxas was extremely frantic and in a rush now. He told his mom “Damit I have to go now or I am going to get a detention! Bye mom.”

His mom just said bye and she went back to the kitchen. Roxas picked up his backpack and hurried for the door. He rushed toward the train station.

There was a nice spring breeze outside. Many people were outside in the early 8 A.M morning breeze. People were just jogging and walking around to enjoy the weather.

Roxas did not have the time to pay attention. He just kept on running to school. The trains took about 45 minutes to reach his school. He rushed to the train station and hurried to catch the train that was about to leave.
He caught the train just right before it has left. He saw his good friend Sora (I would have used axel, but he’s going to come later into the story as someone more important). Sora goes to a different school; witch starts later and ends later. They hardly ever meet in the trains. They are really good friends and they always hang out after school. They always act stupid and do stupid stuff, but its all fun and games, they never get in trouble.

Roxas did not notice sora at first. Then Sora came out of nowhere and screamed right into Roxas’s ear “HEY ROXAS”.

Roxas Came up in a sudden jolt and told Sora “Geez do you have to be so loud?”

Sora Said in a apologetic voice “sorry man, but we haven’t met in such a while, like last Thursday, just wanted to say hi!”

Roxas said in a forgiving mood “it is ok, just don’t do that again, I had a bad morning, and I am already pretty late for school”

“Oh I see, then so what’s up Roxas?” Sora said trying to change the topic.

“Nothing much, same old- Same old” Roxas said

“So I see, how was weekend was?” Sora said

Roxas said in a very tiresome voice “Very boring, nothing to do, I stayed home almost all weekend. I played some video games, went on the internet, and did some more boring crap”

Sora said “Well want to hang out later, im bored to”

“Ok sure, im bored to, there is nothing else to do” said Roxas

“Hey do you still have the struggle club?” Sora said.

“Yeah, why do you ask, Do you want me to beat you down with it again?” Roxas chuckled.

“No! Those things hurts, but bring it with you later. Well this is my stop I have to get off now. Cya Roxas.”

Roxas still confused said “Ok ill bring it, but it better not be for something stupid, Bye-Bye Sora”

They bid there farewells and sora got off the train. Right after he got off the train, Roxas so the most beautiful girl, he ever saw in such a long time. Roxas was very shy among girls. He always was, because he always had a hard time speaking to them. Although of this Roxas couldn’t stop staring at her. He found her extremely hot. She was blonde and wearing a white dress and sandals (sounds familiar?). He of course was not courageous enough to say Hello to her so he just passed by.

The train conductor then stated “Next stop twilight high”. Finally twilight high Roxas said to himself. He is already an hour late!

The train came to a stop and he got off the train. He rushed straight out of the train station and went toward the school. He just hoped his teacher was not upset. He has no time to think, he just rushed. He went inside the school building, picked up a late pass from the office, and rushed straight toward his homeroom, Math Class

End OF chapter One

Tell me what you think. Good or bad? Give me a rating lol. Well I will work on the second chapter as soon as possible.
Thanx for reading it ^_^

Last edited:

Shinoku

Website
www.myspace.com
Uh, 8/10. There are a few spelling mistakes here and there. His mom allows him to cuss in front of her? Isn't Twilight Town a town not a city? Other then that it's pretty good.

R o x a s

well i curse in front of my mom, lol she dont care unless i say something really bad
and the twilight town does loook like a city in many ways, if you look from sunset hill lol

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i would suggest that u would introduce the org members seeing is how xemnas found him after sora was turned into a heartless.

R o x a s

yeah i was thinking of that
actually to say whats gona be in the next chapter
There will be a gang in school (not the whole organization, parts of it leaving out some important characters) and that gang will do some dramatic stuff to play out the plot

R o x a s

ive finally worked on chapter two.. Here ya go

Chapter Two

Roxas walks inside the math class. Everyone starts staring at him wondering why he is so late. The teacher whose lesson was suddenly interrupted glared at Roxas. It was just not his day, but school always cheered him up. The teacher was always in a tempered mood. His name was Mr. Leonhart (yes I am going to use ff characters as teachers). Roxas took his seat as quick as possible, so he wouldn’t get into trouble. The teacher was not happy at roxas.

“So what took so long, Roxas?” Said Mr. Leonhart

“Uhh my mom woke me up late” Said Roxas

“Sorry, that’s not a excuse, you cannot blame you parents, this is fully your fault” Said Mr. Leonhart in a disciplinary voice

“Uhm, Sorry Mister” Said Roxas in a anxious voice

“I am going to have to give you a detention” Said Mr. LeonHart

Roxas turned quiet. He knew if he said something else he would get in much more trouble. Mr. Leonhart was very strict. He would never let someone go through his class without passing. If you failed his class, you would have to learn the material the HARD way.

Roxas really did not care if he got a detention. He never ever really did go, and he never had a problem. No one really did go to detention, no one would waste there time. The teacher continued his lesson, without interruption. He was showing his lesson plan on an overhead monitor. No one was really paying attention. People were mostly goofing off.

Roxas was sitting two desks next to one of his best school friends, Axel (told you he would come in). Axel was one of the most popular kids in school. Everyone wanted to hang around him. He was found as a cool person. Roxas wasn’t that popular, but those two always were like the best of friends. They always shared the same interests.

Roxas started whispering to axel.

“Hey what’s up, anything new happened over the weekend” Roxas whispered.

“Nothing much really, I went to a nice party, there were some nice girls” Axel told Roxas

“Oh, well I saw this nice girl on the train today” Said Roxas

“Well did you ask her out?” Said Axel

Roxas said in a sad voice “Nah I am kinda scared”

“Dude, don’t be, it’s only a girl” Axel said

“But, she is extremely hot, she probably won’t like me” Said Roxas

“Don’t worry about it, just ask” Said Axe;

Ring! Ring! Class is over, everyone ran out.

Roxas’s next class was French. Roxas sighed, French was extremely boring. Axel wasn’t in his French class, but one of his other good friends, Olette was there. Roxas went upto his next class.

Roxas walked into the French class, and took a seat next to Olette. The teacher was running late, she wasn’t here yet. Everyone just started talking, Roxas started talking to Olette.
“What’s up Olette, long times no see?” Said Roxas

“Well I have been having trouble with my boyfriend, we had a fight” Olette sighed

“Oh Sorry to hear” Roxas said in a friendly way

The teacher stepped inside the room. Her name was Ms. Lockheart (Tifa from FF7), she was very strict. She always watched the class. Everyone had to pay attention. Her lessons were somehow hard, but everyone still passed. She was always helping; no one ever failed her class. If people needed help, she would offer all her time to help them.

Roxas tried dosing off in this class but he got caught. Ms. Lockhart wasn’t to happy about that. She told him, if you try to do that again, I’ am going to have to fail your next test. Roxas had awesome French grades, not because he ever actually did pay attention, but he always got tutored from Olette. Olette was like Roxas’s second mother; she always looked out for him and helped him, thus the reason why he never failed French.

The rest of the class went on, boring…boring. Finally, the bell rang, everyone rushed out of the room.

Roxas then checked his schedule to see what his next class was. He saw he had English. He started heading towards the English classroom. Class went by quick, English was really easy, the class ended before he knew it (sorry to say, but I’m not going to make this class anything interesting till probably another day, it would just take to much time and waste a ton of space)

The bell rang, Ding! Ding!, class was over. Roxas checked his schedule and saw it was lunch. “Yay, Finally, I’m Hungry” said roxas to himself. He then rushed down to the lunchroom and went to the lunch line.

End of Chapter 2

End of chapter two. Better or worse? Give me ratings please lol .Chapter three ill work on soon. Just one quick word, the organization will be in it. Thanks for reading it ^_^

P.S this chapter would have been longer, but i shortened it, the rest of the school day will be chapter 3, and life afterschool will be chapter 4

Last edited:

BladerUnknown

This isn't too bad! It could use a bit of work here-and-there but all and all it;s very good .Kepp it up.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
You need to be a bit more discriptive in your writing and other stuff which i dont know how to put in words.... but yeah....

R o x a s

Chapter 3

“Ahh finally it was lunch”, Roxas said to himself. He was pretty hungry, because he had no breakfast; he was in such a rush. He tried his best to be first on the lunch line, but of course there was always someone there who always was there before him. He was pretty anxious to get towards the front, he tried to cut, but he got caught. He was now sent to the back of the line.

“Damnit, now I have to wait even longer” Said Roxas. Roxas wasn’t totally happy. He could feel the hunger kill him on the inside. Then suddenly out of nowhere two of his good friends come out of nowhere and startle him.

“Hey! Roxas!” Said Hayner and Pence

“Damn did you have to scare me like that there?” Said Roxas

“Sorry man, just haven’t seen you all weekend!” Said Hayner

“What, You guys love me or something?” Said Roxas

“Eww your sick Roxas” Said Pence

“Haha, well man I am hungry, didn’t have a breakfast, I’m going to get my food” Said Roxas and went for his lunch.

Roxas went and took his lunch. He took a burger, some fries, a soda, and an apple. Roxas didn’t like school food, but he was so hungry he did not care, he wolfed down on his food.

He ate his food so quick, there was still like another 30 minutes left in the class. He just went to his locker, took out some books, and went outside. There was barely anything to do. He was bored. He decided just to go to a nearby park and sit down.
While he was walking toward the park he started to think about his dream. He was thinking about his dream he had this morning. This was the dream that was about how life would be on tropical islands. “Man, wouldn’t life be cool, I wish my life was like that, no problems, no hassles, no tests, just relaxing on a beach, and hanging out with my friends” Roxas thought to himself.

He went towards the park. Roxas saw four kids playing football. Roxas wasn’t that great in sports. During gym class, roxas would never pay attention; he was either preoccupied, or dreaming. When he did get a chance of his mind to be clear of problems, he would still play a bit horribly. The reason because of this is because he never really did have experience in sports. He just plainly was never good.

He just sat down, when he noticed that the period was almost over; he had to head straight back. Wow the period went fast for roxas. When he was thinking of something else, time flies by. He started walking back to class.
Roxas looked at his class schedule to see what his next class was. When he looked at his schedule, he felt a bit of nausea when he saw his next class was chemistry. “Great time for that hard test” Roxas Said. Roxas knew that if he failed this test, it would be extremely hard to get back up and pass the class.

He went back to school, and went to the science wing. He went to the Chemistry lab. His teacher was waiting outside. His teachers name was Mr. Kramer. Most people didn’t call him that, most people used his first name Cid. Mr. Kramer, wait I mean Cid, was a very old teacher. He really didn’t care what people called him nowadays. Most students disliked him, because his work was extremely hard. Everyone pretty much goofed off in his class. No one really did pay attention, and that’s the reason most of the kids in his class failed.

Roxas normally fell asleep in this class, thus the reason he failed. Sometimes he sat next to axel, and he would stay awake talking to him. Cid was normally never paying attention to those two, because they never cause any real trouble. All they did was talk in class. Cid had much worse kids in the class. Some of the kids would throw around paper balls, others would flick lasers at the overhead screens, and some would even make stupid noises just to piss off the teacher.

Roxas took a seat next to axel, and they started talking before cid handed out the tests.

“You prepared there roxas?” Said Axel

“Nah not really, I didn’t have much time to study, well actually I really didn’t feel like it” Said Roxas

“You should have studied Roxas, but I can’t complain I didn’t study either, lets just hope so the test is easier than we thought” Said Axel in a nervous voice

Cid started handing out the tests. Cid came to Roxas’s Desk and handed him a test. He looked at the first question, it stated:

If a concentration of KNO3 was added to 500ML of NaOH, would it be soluble?

Roxas moaned for a second, and notice that this test was extremely hard. Roxas looked through the test and noticed the questions were impossible. He noticed he should have studied.

Roxas diligently took the exam. He guessed through most of the questions, and answered all that he could. He was extremely disappointed, because he knew he did get a bad grade.

Ding! Ding! The bell rang! School was finally over, Roxas was excited. He couldn’t wait to go home; his head was in pain from such a hard test, he just couldn’t wait. He went straight to his locker, dropped off all his books and left the school. He waited outside for a couple of his friends.

Axel, Hayner, Pence and Olette came out. They said hi, and started to head towards the train station.

Ahh worked on this all day. Tell me what you think. Tell me what I need to improve on and ill start work on chapter 4 soon, maybe tomorrow, or later today. Thanks for your opinions ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back