• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Romance (Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunni856

In the year of 2144, there's a sickness that's been going around the world and it spread from person to person. There's a huge city that surrounds by protective walls to avoid going out of the city unless permitted by the governor. This sickness could've probably come from out of the city. A small group of people trying to find a way to cure the disease without trying to harm the people. Another group is trying to make an experiment to clone people when they die. Most people didn't realize what that group of people is trying to do and mostly goes around being peaceful. Each person is sided with either group and some people is not on either side. They're called spies. The group who is finding the cure could be trying to destroy another group to prevent the cloning. Who knows if there is a cure? It all starts here.​

Rules
No G-moding
No Power Playing
Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13
No cursing but a lil bit of them is allowed
No killing off characters without permission
Have fun ^_^

Template

Name:

Side:(Spy, Cure, or Cloning)

Weapon:

Personality:

Apperance:

Bio:

Thanks for reading! Hope you'll join

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Name:Josh
Side:Spy
Weapon:Two katanas
Personality:Happy,Friendly,can get angry,Protective
Apperance:Black hair, blue eyes,Black jacket,white shirt under the jacket,Dark jeans
Bio:Josh's parents died when he was ten.He was forced to live for himself.He was picked on and never noticed.When he was 25 an illness started going around and three groups started he joined the spys and his story as a spy begins here.

Is that ok?

Nunni856

ooc: Yea that's ok, I'll post mine up

Name: Maya Larroc

Side:Cure

Weapon: Twin Knives

Personality:Sweet, caring, nice. She could be mean only when she's not in mood and most of the time she's quiet. She perfers to be alone.

Apperance: Maya has short hair that stops to her chin and her front is longer that stops a bit past her shoulders and in layers. She is about 5'4 and she weighs around 120 and she has strong legs. She has black hair with white tips and she has ice-blue eyes. Her clothes is a light blue sleeve-less top and she has a blue ribbon tied to her left upper arm. She has black skirt and a knife holder on each of her legs for her weapon. she wears black shoes and a heart-locket necklace.

Bio: Maya's parents abonded her and her sister when they were only young. They ended up being found by the group of cures. They have been taken care of since then they decided to be on their own when Maya was 16. Her sister, Serena, is around 18. Serena died before Maya turned 19. She has been alone since then and decided to go back to the cure to help them out. Maya gotten sick when she was 20 and tried hard to hide it from them. She goes out in the city trying to keep an eye on clues or events that might have an answer to the cure for the sickness.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Name: Aku

Side: Cure

Weapon: 2 Katans and 2 infinite ammo guns

Personality: Quiet,sometime if he gets annoyed enough,he starts getting mean,he is mostly good and friendly all of the time,abit distant and shy of girls

Apperance:
a6ff1d33.jpg

Bio: Aku was a boy who was born without parents but was instead raised by other children who are alot older than him.It turns out that these other children also have the disease that he has currently and is trying to find a cure with any means possible.He had been learning and learning more from the world and was wise.Not only was he smart,he was strong since he lived in the streets most of his life.One day when he was 7,a man who had the disease found Aku by himself,abandoned by the group for some unknown reason.The man took him in as his own who was actual a master swordsman.Aku was already good at shooting since one time,he shot at the target at the same place 3 times.His master trained him until he was 14 when he had given him 2 legendary blades called the Masamune and the Muramasa.Aku's master was killed by people who wanted to clone people because they thought he was a threat.Aku escaped the men and lived on his own with his 2 blades.He then joined another group of people when he was 20 who also looked for the cure but not in any violent way unless they had to.He has become a part of that group for years,looking for a cure of the disease.

ooc: That group of kids looking for the cure ISN"T our group.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Template

Name:Sky Ortiz

Weapon:Scythe and pistols

Personality:Tough, cocky, sensative, funny, perverted, smart.

Apperance:Sky has spikey black ahir with glasses perhed into them.He wears a black shirt, black jeans, black shoes, and black gloves.He has blue eyes with tanish latin skin

Bio:.......

.:Sora:.

Template

Name:Zane Kaimera

Weapon:
TEMPLATE-2_03.gif

Personality:loyal,sensitive,caring,confident, compassionate, competitive. Always stands up for what he believes in.

Apperance:
Jiro-charac-sj.gif
Bio:Zane recently joined the cures when his mother died from the sickness, which Zane in turn got from her. he works as a defender, taking out spies and confronting the clones and trying to convert them. Usually, he's a quiet kinda guy, but when you get to know him he's nice to be around. Finds it hard to open up to people, because he's afraid of being hurt.

Last edited:

Royale

manic
Name:-Ry-

Weapon:2 Swords that can combine to make a bigger and longer sword.

Personality:Cool,Shy,Doesn't talk that much.

Apperance:

Bio:Searches for someone.

Nunni856

ooc: u have a point. anyways! people you can jump in anytime u want if u want to join. we're starting now anyways.

edit- oh yea i forgot to read the other post haha

-Dawn- said:
OOC:True,Can't be no romance with 1 girl.Should I switch over to the cloning side?

Yea, you can switch over to the cloning side and I'm gonna try to get some girls to join.

ic: Maya walks through the city and looks around the surrounding the environment she is in right now. She sighs and then looks up at the cloudy sky as the wind blows her face. She started walking towards her motorcycle and gets on it as she started the engine. She started going towards the Cure hidden center. As she got there, she parked her motorcycle in front of the Cure center and got off. She pops her wraist and then started walking towards the wall. When she got there, she looks around and remembers the hidden doorway. She moves her right foot on the small rock besides her and a blurr starts to appear in front of her. She puts her right hand up, revealing a scar symbol of the cure and places her right hand on it. Then she walked through it and got in the hidden building. A guy who works for the Cure walked up to her and nodded. She nodded and then walks towards a room, a room where the leader waits within.

She came in and she saw a lady sitting, closing her eyes then opens them as soon Maya took a step foward. The lady is the leader of the Cure. "Maya...you work too much and there's nothing seem to be going on."
"I still have to keep my eyes open. You'll never know if they're trying to hide it."
The leader gets up slowly and said, "You have to rest. Go home and rest."
Maya looks down and nodded. She got out of the building and got on the motorcycle, starting her way out towards her home.

Last edited:

Zane (ooc:thats my real name ^^) Slashed at the last of the masked scum that were the spies. "Thanks. Come again," He said with a smirk and he slung his sword over his shoulder."Nnngh!!" He groaned suddenly, clutching his chest. The sickness...it was burning him. He looked up into the sky. It was starting to rain. He let it fall on his face for a while. It was one of the few small pleasures he could enjoy in this depressing place. He jumped off the edge of the building. As he landed and stood, he looked down the street to see what was making that roaring sound. It was a motorcycle, there was a woman riding it. He watched as she skidded to a stop nearby.

Last edited:

Royale

manic
As -Ry- was driving towards the city,he spotted a man on the middle of the road.
Ry got off his motorcycle and ran to man.
The man was seriously injured,he was bleeding from his wrists and his face.
The man was very pale and it looked like he was really sick.Ry had no choice but to grab the man and take him to the city.He needed medical attention.Suddenly I felt his hand move."Hey,are you ok"?Ry asked.The man opended his eyes.They were silver,like nothing I've never seen before.Ry continued driving towards the city.

After Ry arrived he quickly made his way to the hospital.He dropped the man in with the nurse and left.As Ry was making his way back to his motorcycle he felt a pain on his arm."What the"?After a few seconds the pain vanished."I must be very tired."Ry said.He got on his motorcycle and drove off."Up ahead he saw little kids that were crying because they were really sick."This is bad.If this keeps up the whole city will get sick."

Zexilicious

Josh was sitting on top of a building."Maybe I should be getting to the spy headquarters."Josh said standing up.While he was looking of the building he tripped and fell off.When he hit the ground his leg was burning with pain.He got up and got on his motorcycle."I'll take the day off."Josh said putting on his helmet.While he was running he went passed the cure headquarters.Then he went passed the spy headquarters.When he got to his house he stopped his motorcycle and walked inside.

Nunni856

Maya got to her house and then got off the motorcycle, putting the motorcycle in a safe, hidden place so no one could steal it. She got out her keys and reached to the doorway. She placed the key in and turned it,unlocking the door. She opened it and took the key out and places it on the table. She went to the phone and checked her message. You have no new messages She turned off the phone and went to her bed and layed down. She stared at the ceiling and closed her eyes for a bit then fell asleep. Few hours later she woke up and hears the rain hitting the window softly. She smiles and then she gotten hungry so she decide to go to her favorite resturant.

Zane pulled up outside the secret cure HQ. He parked his Bike in the garage. He was feeling really tired, and his infection was hurting him so he thought he'd call it a day. he threw the keys to his bike to the secratary who caught them. "Done for the day?" She asked. "Yeah." He replied, grabbing his jacket, pushing his ahir out of his eyes. He stepped back outside. It was still relativly light, so he thought he'd go for a walk. He set off down the street.

Royale

manic
It had started to rain as Ry was driving his way to the Cure HQ.He finally pulled up and got off his motorcycle and went inside the building."Hello,sir."said a man in a chair."Hey." Ry replied."My name is Ry,what would be yours"? "Seige".Replied the man."Ry,are you here to help out with the cure"?asked Seige."I guess so".Ry answered."Well Ry,you can start tommorow.We're finished for today.I have a special task for you.You're a SOLDIER aren't you"? Ry smirked."Well Ry,go rest up.Tommorrow will be a hard day for you". Ry turned around and left. "I don't have any place to go".Ry said to himself."If I have luck maybe someone will take me in for the night.For now I'll just ride around the city and see what's up."

Zexilicious

Josh was greeted by his puppy."Hey Lightning"Josh said to his puppy petting him on his head.He looked outside and saw it started to rain.Josh walked to his bedroom and went to sleep for a few hours.When Josh woke up he fed his puppy and walked out the door.He decided he would take a drive around the city.While he was driving he went past the hostpital.He stopped at the hostpital he looked at one of the windows and saw a kid who had the sickness.He bowed his head in sorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back