• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Keyblade Master.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Male or Female

• Male

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Female

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfinalsora99

That's very interesting - but stupid.
Hey I'm not stupid I have a pure heart. I'm also just like sora for some reason and I'm a true hero chosen by the Keyblade. I know you are not trying to call me Stupid but I belive that Heartless and nobodies are real because they are Darkness made "REAL." One more thing Thank For telling something I already know and gruess what I don't really care Because I'm a true keyblade Master and I can proof it.

JacobElysian

Awards
Hey I'm not stupid I have a pure heart. I'm also just like sora for some reason and I'm a true hero chosen by the Keyblade. I know you are not trying to call me Stupid but I belive that Heartless and nobodies are real because they are Darkness made "REAL." One more thing Thank For telling something I already know and gruess what I don't really care Because I'm a true keyblade Master and I can proof it.

Ok... ehh... Like I said before:
That's very interesting - but stupid.

Last edited:

Kurxi

Hmm, there are some good points about the Princess of Heart, maybe those people are the true keyblade masters, being pure heart and all. Girls can be very important sometimes, Terra, Garnet, just to name a few. But Terra vould be a keyblade master, so could MX, so the true keyblade masters could also be boys. Maybe there are Princes of Heart? (Wow, that sounds weird.)

Lunar Exorcist

Maybe there are Princes of Heart? (Wow, that sounds weird.)

impossible. men aren't innocent. they're dirty. (just kidding!)

anyways i don't think there are princes of heart in this game but that does sound kind of cool. i always thought that the Keyblade Master was a male w/ a pure heart like someone else mentioned. but i'm probably wrong and the PoH theory kind of threw me.

IKnoMyABC's!!!

Bro,i just thought of a good idea.
what if the keyblade master is Sora's Dad?
n Riku's and Kiari's too!!!
since on the lil pic with the warrior n part of his face showing(KH3)it looks kinda like sora
that'll be so cool...

Kingfinalsora99

Hmm, there are some good points about the Princess of Heart, maybe those people are the true keyblade masters, being pure heart and all. Girls can be very important sometimes, Terra, Garnet, just to name a few. But Terra vould be a keyblade master, so could MX, so the true keyblade masters could also be boys. Maybe there are Princes of Heart? (Wow, that sounds weird.)

That true Keyblade Master you are talking about is me. I'm the true Keyblade Master and the King of both Light and Darkness. Cool isn't it. Since I rule the World of Kingdom Hearts. BA HA HA HA BA HA HA HA

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The Keyblade Master was the one who save the world before.

Not necessarily... The Keyblade Master could have been the one to bring chaos to the worlds...

If the Keyblade Master has been seen, then the best bet would be MX, seeing as he has the greatest control over the keyblades we have seen thus far (refering to the keyblade to orb thing)...

I highly doubt the master would be someone of light... Which strongly includes Sora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back