• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Keyblade Master.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Male or Female

• Male

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Female

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't get how the true keyblade master could be in the future. If keyblades are already there in the past then the true keyblade master must have come not too far behind the keyblades. So, if the true keyblade master is in the future he wouldn't exsist yet which doesn't make sense.

Ehud

i think it would be kairi.or aqua.why.because no one would expect it.although i think it should be terra.

[√]Genuflect
Actually, the Keyblade Master is very old.
I think he's immortal.The Keyblade Master was the one who save the world before.
He is the one that saved the world in the legend.Since he is old, he trained apprentices being Terra,Ven and Aqua.Of course, this is a Theory.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Nine to One, I like those odds..Lol. It would be cool if there was both, kinda like what ^ they said.

Crimson-Darkness

I want a female but it'll probably a male a person who was told to be the only one who have the power
to defeat Master Xehanort but someone else defeated MX in the end

Kingfinalsora99

Hey I think there were more keyblade master in the past because In kingdom Hearts 2 someone said You are not as good Keyblade master as the other were, Well I think someone said that, But I still Think There were more Keyblade Master in the past in there be more In Kingdom Hearts 3.

P.S. I'm the true Keyblade Master FEAR ME. Ba HA HA HA just kidding, but Is still the true Keyblade Master.

[√]Genuflect
Keyblade Masters are those who are really chosen by the keyblade or the past KB master itself.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
i think its a female from the past
my reason is that the princesses of heart have an undefined origon
maybe the true kb master was the first of them, adn could summon the keyblade first
it makes sence to me that that is why kairi could use one too
being a princess of pure heart, possibly a decendent of the true kb master

Kingfinalsora99

I kick SOme heartless butt in " REAL LIVE" because I have a Keyblade and I'm the True Keyblade Master and have the power of both the great light and the gret Darkness. True Story Kick all types of bad guy butt with My main man Sora. I play as him not with him in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

P.S. I still kick heartless butt with the keyblade.

JacobElysian

Awards
I believe it would be a guy, it would be a cool twist if it were a girl, but that's just not the KH style ^_^. Nomura seems a little sexist when it comes to picking main characters for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back