• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron Legacy meets Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decade

[video=vimeo;17866953]http://vimeo.com/17866953[/video]

There's about 9 songs from the soundtrack in there.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Now a KH3 with the new Alice in Wonderland, and Tron Legacy with Danny Elfman's and Daft Punk's music would make me a very happy camper.

YoshiAngemon

Now a KH3 with the new Alice in Wonderland, and Tron Legacy with Danny Elfman's and Daft Punk's music would make me a very happy camper.

If they did that, then we'd see Sora meeting the Older Alice, whom he helps save Underland from the Red Queen, and Sora and Alice will fight the Jabberwocky together, and Alice will be the one to deal the final blow with the Vorpal Sword.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tron: Legacy in KH3 would make my day. And Alice in Wonderland because then Alan Rickman would be in it...But I mentioned this in the "Future Worlds" thread. Which i think this thread should be merged to. So I think I'll contact a mod.

Decade

Tron: Legacy in KH3 would make my day. And Alice in Wonderland because then Alan Rickman would be in it...But I mentioned this in the "Future Worlds" thread. Which i think this thread should be merged to. So I think I'll contact a mod.
Uh, no?
Thank you for converting my thread for your own personal topic.

Decade

Um, no? This is a "worlds" topic. We already have a "Upcoming Worlds" thread, therefore it makes sense to have the two together. Also, rules and all of that good stuff. Gotta keep the forum clean.
Well I say this thread is more directed towards the video I posted and not the discussion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Dunno what the point of this thread is other than to say "Oh hey look some KH with Tron: Legacy music pasted into it" so I'm just going to close it because there seems no real point to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back