• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

trippin' balls,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
i was.

explosion730.png

explosionbw713.png

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
On the colored one you can see that it has more of a circular shap at the top, on the black & white one, it kind of just fades into the pictures with the other blacks and & whites. Therefore you don't really see the circular shap at the top of the picture.

On the colored one you can see that it has more of a circular shap at the top, on the black & white one, it kind of just fades into the pictures with the other blacks and & whites. Therefore you don't really see the circular shap at the top of the picture.

in essence, you lost a lot of detail in the transition from color to BnW.

C

Charlie

Um to be honest, that whole color transition thing is only a fleck of what I actually see.
Both versions are pretty sweet. If you had added another dynamic element, like some form of a shape to help the focal along, it would have made it blossom a bit more.

V1 needs a bit more darkening in some areas to help deflate the center slightly.
V2 is just fine as is.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I personally like the black and white version more. The ack of color creates more of an emphasis to a certain part of the tag, while the rest of it just kind of rolls away. This makes it so that I actually look at the entire thing, instead of just rolling over it, like I do with the red one.

Just add a bit more lightness (light grey or white) to osme other parts of the tag, to give it just a little bit more...something. I don't know how to say it; maybe just, gives it something more to attract the eye? While I do like the emphasis like I said above, I also feel like there should just be a tad more to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back