• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Triple Traid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

its_beca

I only get 25gil for beating bots! Oh well.
Just making sure; do you lose a card if you lose the battle and win a card if you win the battle? Cause so far winning and losing doesn't make a difference to my pack.
And I'll play someone! Wheee!! I LOVE this game! It's my all-time fav side thingy on FF8!!! *hugs cards*

Beca

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Midnighter changed the gil reward to 25 for TT. And no, you don't win/ lose cards when you win/lose a TT battle.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hahaha he changed it to 25 lolz so many people were playing xP well no its not worth it as much..its fun but still...especially since level 9 is 25 too it makes needing strong cards useless and ive wasted so much gil on card packs

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
just wondering, what does the A mean on cards? it's been ages since i played FFVIII so i can't remember. doomtrain has 2 A's so does that mean its above a number? or below a number?

Anti-Dark

A is the best, A is the one you want, and a doomtrain is one of the best lvl. 9 cards since it is a double A card, there aren't many of those from what I know, but I have one :)

also, edit: would anyone like to take me on in a TT battle?

evil_kenshin

Anti-Dark said:
A is the best, A is the one you want, and a doomtrain is one of the best lvl. 9 cards since it is a double A card, there aren't many of those from what I know, but I have one :)

also, edit: would anyone like to take me on in a TT battle?

so i got a rare card? what a fluke (in my first pack i managed to ge 3 summons)

D

Diabound

I was just wondering, how do you get top level cards? I noticed that it says that you can't get top level cards by buying packs, and as far as I know buying packs is the main way to get cards for most people.

evil_kenshin

Diabound said:
I was just wondering, how do you get top level cards? I noticed that it says that you can't get top level cards by buying packs, and as far as I know buying packs is the main way to get cards for most people.

*shrugs* i'm curiouse too, how do you get level 10 cards? unless theres a way to win them or something?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
If you can beat Midnighter (or maybe draw too) then he will give you a hint about a link... or so I've heard. Just go and beat him... I'm practising for my fight against him.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Banishing Blade said:
If you can beat Midnighter (or maybe draw too) then he will give you a hint about a link... or so I've heard. Just go and beat him... I'm practising for my fight against him.

Really? Makes sense, I've seen a lot of people try and take him on in a Triple Triad Battle. He has cards such as Rinoa, Squall, Zell and another 2 character cards, so he's a hard match if you do face him I'm guessing. (And those 5 cards are only the cards I saw in one battle).

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
kingdom2917 said:
No he won't give you a hint or nothing all what has been said is that you hae to do something to unlock a link in the RPG World but he won't say anything else.

Are you one of the people that have beaten him? There has been one person to beat him (dunno who) and another person tied him (can't remember who). The person that tied told me all this. And if he tells us that we need to do something to unlock the RPG world, then that is a hint. I kinda figured it had to do with the map (because it's kinda useless right now).

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Hmm, you wont understand it if youve never played FFVIII.

Ok a quick guide..

You play to have the most cards on your color (usually red) at the end of the battle. Your cards have numbers - if you put a card with a number higher than your opponents card next to it, you win the card onto your color.

Thats the basics - figure out your own strategy from it.

Back