• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Dude, post this in the spoiler section. F@CKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! All discussion about stuff in the game is to be put in the spoiler section.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe if someone would just answer his fucking question, goddamn.

It's the option to review all the cutscenes in the game, as well as possibly read the game's secret reports.

Rob Diablo

∞;4782217 said:
Maybe if someone would just answer his fucking question, goddamn.

It's the option to review all the cutscenes in the game, as well as possibly read the game's secret reports.

Ok thank you, that's all I wanted to know

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Hey, sorry if there was already a thread about this, but what is the Trinity Report in BbS?

it's not that much of a spoiler, but just in case

it's about the same thing as Jiminy's Journal basically plus some extra stuff like theater mode

αsiя

space coke
its not that big of a spoiler anyways
its just another name for the theater mode

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I know but it makes me mad when someone can clearly see the words spoiler section but they decided to post a spoiler outside the spoiler section anyways.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Uh.. how is it a spoiler ?

Because we only learned about the Trinity Reports when the game was released. If we had learned about the Trinity Reports before BBS came out then I would have no problem with this but we didn't so I consider it a spoiler.

S

Shadow Soldier

Well you're wrong. It's no different than the Journal.

Did he ask
"Can someone tell me everything that's in the Trinity Report?"

No. He asked what it was. No spoilers. You freaked out for no reason. Shut up.

T

The Spoiler

It also helps you understand the timeline, like which worlds the trio go to at different times, and how long they were there.

miiworld2

Awards
MM, I understand that you consider your knowledge about the Trinity Reports after the game was released being a spoiler, but it's really not. If it was a video about the Trinity Reports, then it would have been a spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back