• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town training

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
If you're stuck at a level and you really want to get to that 100 mark, try this out- It's useful especially after the midpoint of Hollow Bastion, when the heartless get stronger. The stuff in parentheses is for when the heartless from HB start to invade other worlds. This is for Normal mode.

Start out in the 2nd District. Go forward, beat the heartless (3 Wyverns)
and go into the Hotel. Defeat the heartless there (3 Defenders, 4 or 5 Wizards- I like getting tech points from Defenders- it's straightforward and all you have to do is either hit the fireball back or cast Aerora/ga, you have two chances at one Defender) and go into the Green room (3 Search Ghosts). Then go to the Red Room (3 Darkballs), get out, defeat the heartless again. Leave the Hotel (from the door farthest from the Gizmo Shop, head towards the GS and you'll face 1 Wyvern and 2 Darkballs) and go to the Gizmo Shop, defeating the heartless at the entrance (2 Wyverns).

Fight everything in the GS, (rapid spawn, you'll know it's ending when 2 Defenders pop out at the same time) and leave from the door at the other side. Climb up the ladder to the bell area, and fight (Rows of Darkballs, can't count =_=). You see the little bridge at the left? There should be two rooftops clinging together as you keep going. You can get there by jumping, I think. Anyway, defeat the heartless there (6 or so Wyverns, 3-4 Search Ghosts) and glide all the way to the ground, close to the Gizmo Shop. (A lot of things, sorry, can't remember) Go forwards towards the keyhole/fountain, where there's another group of heartless, go up the stairs (the side with the Mad Hatter sign, the one you didn't go to yet- 1 Wyvern, 2 Darkballs) and face the heartless at the front again. (3 Wyverns)

So basically-

1. Start out at entrance to 1st District
2. Hotel- Green, Red, Hall
3. Gizmo Shop
4. Rooftops
5. Ground level
6. Repeat

Go in a circular clockwise loop. This way, you can keep finding Heartless (since you went into the Hotel and into a room, it keeps getting reset so they'll always appear again) and you don't have to go back and forth from one district to another. I found this useful, from levels 70+, and now I'm at level 100 from this! Nifty, eh? It only took a couple hours.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Just preset Cure/a/ga to L1->X, much easier than scrolling down to items...

Besides if your at level 70+ battling these heartless then curing should be out of the question, considering most should be killed within 2 strikes

Quick word of advice: If using the TT guide, use Bambi as much as possible, it'll restock your MP within seconds (with Treasure Magnet on) and will drop rarer items...some needed for synthesis

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
I don't know, I just hated the tournaments since it was so fast-paced (of course, I'm that kind of noob). Summons are an option, of course, but it's fun to use them.

Another advantage of going through this is- you get items! Yay! I got a Defender and a Wizard's Relic- they're pretty nice- at least, the Defender is.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I would have found it useful if I wasn't already at level 100. ;) It sounds like it would work though. Nice job xxTsukixx, I know you put in a lot of hard work and determination into this. I honor you!

Is the Defender's Shield the second strongest? I can't seem to get one.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Oh... my Traverse Town routine is a tad different. I invented what I call "Laps Around Traverse Town" when I was desperate to get bright crystals, so you'll mostly be fighting Defenders. Here's what you do:

1)Start in the 1st district and use the door that leads to the 3rd district.
2) Defeat the Defenders and Darkballs in the center, then go to the two sides of the ramp that goes around the Lady and the Tramp Fountain, revealing 4 darkballs.
3) Go up the stairs and through the door that leads to the 2nd district.
4) Go to the ground level of the seconds district and fight all heartless there.
5) Go through the hotel and fight all heartless.
6) Head for the door that leads to the 1st district and fight the 3 wyverns.
7) Save and start all over.

If you keep doing laps around Traverse Town, provided that all 3 party members have the 'Lucky Strike' ability, you should get tons of EXP along with the item that everyone always needs: Bright Crystals.

So I guess my version if just a little spin-off of the one posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back