• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transformers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!

transformers.jpg

I don´t really know why it makes me so exited...
First teaser out in 24 days and a teaser site whit countdown (micro second countdown!)

3D trasnformers tests:
Blue Optimus prime
Sideswipe (I think)

And to showing possibilites:
Citroën TV-ad

YAY!:D
EDIT: Most robot pics: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=115458

Last edited:

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Found a list on the cast:

Charlie Bodin .... Soccent USAF Staff Sargent
Josh Duhamel .... Commander Lennox
Michael Clarke Duncan .... Officer Figueroa
Kevin Dunn .... Sparkplug Witwicky
Joshua Feinman .... USAF Seargent
Megan Fox .... Mikaela
Tyrese Gibson .... Epps
Shia LaBeouf .... Spike Witwicky
Bernie Mac .... Bobby Bolivia
Jamie McBride
Amaury Nolasco
Ravi Patel .... International Operator
Brian Prescott .... Keller Aide #1
John Robinson .... Miles
Ronnie Sperling
Rachael Taylor .... Maggie
John Turturro .... Simmons
Travis Van Winkle .... Trent
Jon Voight .... Keller
Zack Ward .... Donnely

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
July 2007. I can't remember the specific date.

The movie's being directed by Michael Bay. That means explosions, but not necessarily a good movie.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Johnny Stooge said:
The movie's being directed by Michael Bay. That means explosions, but not necessarily a good movie.
Well, he got gigantic robots, then explotions are not far behind...

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Milkman said:
Teaser site.....Has a picture of Unicron......I have a feeling this will be a repeat of many transformers storylines.
Judging from the teasers and cast it´s the orginal storyline. That´s really good...

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Ah, but the Island rocked, so I've got hopes for this. Besides, just because he's directed a few bad movies (Bad Boys II...>_>) doesn't automatically subject Transformers to the septic abyss of films.

Anyways, was there ever much of a story to the series to begin with? I remember it being a sort of childish series which revolved around the endless war between the two different models of Cybertronians. With a lot of explosions thrown in. Ergo, Michal Bay is perfect for the movie.

~Fenris Etheral

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE!?! MICHAEL BAY IS A GOOD DIRECTOR!!! He did both Bad Boys movies, which were hits, The Island, it was okay. I DROPPED MY NACHOS WHEN I SAW THIS TRAILER DURING THE POTC 2 PREVIEWS!!! Oh, and if some of you don't know, the movie comes out Independence Day '07, and Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime in the original animated series, is voicing him in the 07 movie, not Shia, he's playing Sam, the main human character.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
You dropped your nachos?

I admit earlier I was a supporter, but after watching the trailer in theatres, it's like Snakes on a Plane; a movie that must be seen due to how bad it is. Seriously, everyone who was actually paying attention burst out laughing when the titles came into view.

Or, maybe it wasn't the title, maybe it was the fact that it had 'A Michal Bay Film' printed almost as large underneath it.

~Fenris Etheral

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Here is just some rumors and other stuff from wikipedia:

* A beat-up Chevrolet Camaro as Bumblebee (the sighting of both an older-model Camaro and a Saleen-modified concept Camaro suggests that Bumblebee will get an upgrade at some point during the movie).
* A military mine-clearing vehicle named Bonecrusher (the sighting of a large military vehicle marked “Bonecrusher” seems to confirm that this will be the final name for this Transformer).
* A Decepticon police car named Brawl (the sighting of a Saleen-modified Ford Mustang police car on the set confirms this). Current name is unknown but it is unlikely to be Brawl.
* A large tank named Devastator (an on-set sighting of a modified tank with two different turrets seems to confirm this, though Bay specifically used this one as an example for a script-name that isn't the real one). In fact, this character may actually be named Brawl, just like his G1 namesake.
* A mechanical scorpion appropriately named Scorponok (mentioned in an interview with director Michael Bay on Ain’t It Cool News; a newspaper article in the Northwest Florida Daily News confirms a scene between the military and a large mechanical scorpion).
* A Special Ops helicopter that can deploy “minions”. Originally slated to be Soundwave after early CG cinematics were shown at San Diego Comic Con in 2005, but this may have changed after Hasbro made it known they wanted Soundwave to have a musical device mode in the movie. In early drafts of the script this character was named Grimlock, then according to Murphy was named Vortex. Current name is unknown, but is rumored to have been changed for a fourth time.
* A boom-box Decepticon, whose transformation is rumored to involve "stretching", leaving him with a four foot tall robot mode and who appeared in a Februray 2006 version of the script as Soundwave. Extreme fan backlash over the character has led to the character being renamed and Soundwave being held over until a sequel, where Murphy said at a recent fan con "...we can get him right." The character was rumored to be renamed Soundbyte, but this has recently been dismissed by official sources. The character now seems most likely to have been renamed as Frenzy, after the G1 character who was a minion of Soundwave.
* An ambulance (previously a fire rescue vehicle) named Ratchet (was mentioned during pre-production by Murphy several times).
* Fan-favorite Jazz, originally a slant-nosed Porsche 911 but described in early drafts of the script as being a "cool sports car".
* Autobot Ironhide has apparently replaced the controversial choice of Arcee in the February 2006 draft of the script. His alternative form is rumored to be a pickup truck, but this has yet to be confirmed.
* A long-nosed cab fashioned with red/black-flames artwork has been seen on set; discussion with Bay representatives seems to affirm this is indeed Optimus Prime's alternate form.
* Cybertronian forms and alt modes as well as Cybertron itself are hinted at making an appearance in the movie.

EDIT: Found this E! thing abute transformers: Enjoy!
http://www.bayfans.com/news/2006/july/index.php?page=0711b

Last edited:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
.:EngetsuDrake:. said:
Here is just some rumors and other stuff from wikipedia:

* A beat-up Chevrolet Camaro as Bumblebee (the sighting of both an older-model Camaro and a Saleen-modified concept Camaro suggests that Bumblebee will get an upgrade at some point during the movie).
* A military mine-clearing vehicle named Bonecrusher (the sighting of a large military vehicle marked “Bonecrusher” seems to confirm that this will be the final name for this Transformer).
* A Decepticon police car named Brawl (the sighting of a Saleen-modified Ford Mustang police car on the set confirms this). Current name is unknown but it is unlikely to be Brawl.
* A large tank named Devastator (an on-set sighting of a modified tank with two different turrets seems to confirm this, though Bay specifically used this one as an example for a script-name that isn't the real one). In fact, this character may actually be named Brawl, just like his G1 namesake.
* A mechanical scorpion appropriately named Scorponok (mentioned in an interview with director Michael Bay on Ain’t It Cool News; a newspaper article in the Northwest Florida Daily News confirms a scene between the military and a large mechanical scorpion).
* A Special Ops helicopter that can deploy “minions”. Originally slated to be Soundwave after early CG cinematics were shown at San Diego Comic Con in 2005, but this may have changed after Hasbro made it known they wanted Soundwave to have a musical device mode in the movie. In early drafts of the script this character was named Grimlock, then according to Murphy was named Vortex. Current name is unknown, but is rumored to have been changed for a fourth time.
* A boom-box Decepticon, whose transformation is rumored to involve "stretching", leaving him with a four foot tall robot mode and who appeared in a Februray 2006 version of the script as Soundwave. Extreme fan backlash over the character has led to the character being renamed and Soundwave being held over until a sequel, where Murphy said at a recent fan con "...we can get him right." The character was rumored to be renamed Soundbyte, but this has recently been dismissed by official sources. The character now seems most likely to have been renamed as Frenzy, after the G1 character who was a minion of Soundwave.
* An ambulance (previously a fire rescue vehicle) named Ratchet (was mentioned during pre-production by Murphy several times).
* Fan-favorite Jazz, originally a slant-nosed Porsche 911 but described in early drafts of the script as being a "cool sports car".
* Autobot Ironhide has apparently replaced the controversial choice of Arcee in the February 2006 draft of the script. His alternative form is rumored to be a pickup truck, but this has yet to be confirmed.
* A long-nosed cab fashioned with red/black-flames artwork has been seen on set; discussion with Bay representatives seems to affirm this is indeed Optimus Prime's alternate form.
* Cybertronian forms and alt modes as well as Cybertron itself are hinted at making an appearance in the movie.

EDIT: Found this E! thing abute transformers: Enjoy!
http://www.bayfans.com/news/2006/july/index.php?page=0711b

We call it an abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back