• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transformers: Destinies in Shadows (OOC and Sign Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Considering she's going to be in this rp, here's some info on Rhythm.

Name: R & B (either Rhythm and Blues, or Recon and Blow 'em up)

Nickname: Rhythm or Blow up (depending on what her name is)

Side: Autobots

Appearance: (but robotic of course, also the only difference is that her eyes are a piercing blue topaz.)

Animal/Vehicle: A midnight blue Ford turaus and also a blue-gray she-cat with silver mixed into her silky soft coat. (strange I know, but it works for keeping an eye on the 'kits', the last one is used for recon)

Powerlink: Mini-con, cyber key (I don't know if she's going to use this at all, but better to be safe than sorry)

Mini-con: Lostpaw

Weapon: Daggers, whips, throwing stars, kunais and ninja stars.

Personality: Silent, soft-spoken and reserved. Rhythm holds knowledge beyond her years, since going by human years she's like only nineteen. This kind, gentle soul really doesn't let things bother her. But she never shows that she's hurt, always fighting to keep it hidden. But yet the young fiery she-bot won't back down, also she has one wicked temper once you make her mad.

Bio: As was stated in a post, she is Jazz's little sister. While going by human years Jazz would now be twenty-four, Rhythm insests to keep it hidden about her brother's death. Not wanting any of the Autobots and/or Maximals to feel pity for her, beyond what was stated in the same post as Rhythm being Jazz's sister.

The warrior was in school at the same time as Ladybug, so she became friends with the Autobot leader. So because of this, her friendship is more of a sister like thing with the other she-bot. Unlike most Transformers, Reba doesn't really like the fact that people think they can't feel. But yet she's kept this distaste hidden from the Autobots and Maximals.

But what she had noticed, is that Ladybug completely hated Mindwipe. But she noticed that soft-hearted glow in his eyes, one day asking him about it Rhythm found it quite wierd on his reply. Having gone to earth with the Autobots the time with Jazz and them looking for the All Spark. The young she-bot found it quite confusing, since it was a project for her schoolwork.

She got a good deal of time off of school for this, but yet this was what truly tossed the warrior off balance. As a full blown war broke out on the gentle, kind planet she felt even more out of place. Watching as her brother got torn in two, Rhythm felt a great deal of anger and grief which was one thing they were taught not to show. Ignoring that rule, she pressed on with fighting Decepticons. But something that truly didn't help, was that she and Jazz were fighting right before then.

So, she thought that she had weakened her brother in the verbal fight. She tried to hold her anger back, but she found her hands wrapped around Optimus' throat and she was trying to strangle him. After finally calming down, Rhythm didn't say anything for months on end. She had slipped into being her silent self once more, but now a few years later the young female warrior is back on her feet.

Having finished her schoolwork at the same time as Ladybug and Sidways, she found out that it only pained her more seeing her and Jazz's old friends and needing to force that smile everytime. Now this young warrior is back on her feet and deterimend not to let the Decepticons win, knowing that Optimus and the Autobots would have died in vain.

Extra

Theme Song: What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flats

Battle Theme: Energy Field

Quote: Have you ever wondered which hurts most: Saying something and wishing you hadn’t; or saying nothing and wishing you had? and I hate how I always have to pretend I'm happy when really my heart is shattered into thousand pieces and there's no one to pick them up.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Shadow Moon

Side: Decepticon, Predacon division

Appearance: , but robot of course!

Animal/Vehicle: Wolf or a redtail hawk

Powerlink: Mini-con and cyber key.

Minicon: Kurai

Weapon: Shadow Moon's weapons are daggers, sword and a cat o' nine (please don't ask why -.-)

Personality: Some people look at Shadow Moon as a cold-hearted predacon, but beneath that coldness, is a heartbroken bot. Shadow is mean to the others because of this. But she does have a soft side to her, all though she never shows it to anyone. She seems to have become numb over the years of being at war, but she does long to feel something to prove that she's alive.

Bio: Shadow Moon was made second in command, but unlike Starscream she didn't wish to over throw Orphocron or Megatron, although he does get on her when something isn't right. She remembers the days when Megatron was the leader, she was always right next to him she and Soundwave were most loyal to him. She hates Anuie because of the fact that she's a Autobot.

She doesn't like the others that much she had a major soft spot for Soundwave, now that Orphocron is the new Decepticon leader she is going to show him the same respect that she showed Megatron. You know you got a problem if Anuie and her begin talking casualy because that means their already thinking of ways to kill eachother, all she needs is for someone to love her that's it.

When Jetstreak became leader, she knew that she would be as loyal as she could be. She knew that he was just like Megatron, she kept it hidden that she had caused trouble for her own team one time. She does seem to have a strange a moment here and there, remembering the past she sometimes wishs she could kill some of her memories.

Shadow Moon isn't one of the ones you want to make mad, she doesn't forgive easily not since she was a green horn. She seems to have decided that if needed she'll do it again, having done it to Orphocron, Megatron and Dreadwing she doesn't care what the other Predocons or Decepticons think of her anymore.

She soon learn of the plan the Decepticons had to 'talk' to the Predocons, feeling rage towards them for this she told Nightwing of the plan. Knowing that they could never trust the Decepticons the same way, they rebaled against them but unlike how Nightwing was she doesn't wish to be the leader.

She was always just fine with being the second in command, soon learning to respect Nightwing shortly after they both decided that Orphocron needed to go! She then began to truly believe that Nightwing could 'bring' back what the Decepticons had lost, but she still won't let anyone close to her heart...she would kill the first one that tried.

Now she begins to wonder about the true meaning of life. Shadow Moon knows a few things that might land every solider in trouble.

Theme Song: I Wanna Feel Something by Trace Adkins

Battle Theme: Not Ready to Make Nice Dixie Chicks

Quote: I hate how I always have to pretend I'm happy when really my heart is shattered into 1,000 pieces and there's no one to pick them up

-------

Name: Hikari/Yami

Personality: Her name maybe a little wierd for being an Autobot but than again if anyone remembers from G1, Punch/Counter Punch. Anyhow, as for her split personalities.

For her Autobot side, Hikari is shy, kind, loyal and modest. Despite this attitude, she is surprisingly naive to many things, such as how to make guns and swords. Growing up with only Tigertron there, and sometimes he wasn't, she desires to belong. She also tends to blame herself for things that were not her fault. She tends to forget that she has friends are there willing to share the burden.

As for Yami, she is quite the opposite of her naive self. Cold-hearted, dark, sinster, and a trickster. She is defintly not one you want to meet in a dark ally at night when you're alone. An outsider by heart, Yami doesn't care if you're a friend or foe, she'll hurt you either way. She is one heartless wench willing to tick off Nightwing for the thrill of it.

Bio: A young promising warrior that hasn't even finished her training. Hikari was often abandoned by Tigertron do to his duties, she could remember the terror of always thinking he'd never come back. She was actually taken in by the same person that took in her brother, startled that anyone could care.

She couldn't understand even as she flew to the top of her class. Hikari knew that the attention was only because of who had taken them in. Shrugging it off easily which had caused threats and taunts making her the fembot she is today. She could tell that never of them actually cared if she lived or die!

Upon hearing of the warrior that had been a 'father-like' figure to her, she suddenly began failing her classes until she explained it. Soon she began to gain back her grades once again picking the rival of many. She was quite surprised when she heard she was suppose to help in this battle, even though she was still in school.

Now a month later she still lacks the confidence a full soldier would have and often beats herself up when she messes up. (same things as this only Yami hides it much better than Hikari, and she doesn't beat herself up!)

Side: Autobot

Weapons: Double barrel lazer rifle, long bow and arrows and metal cat claws.

Appearance: Hikari's - Hikari and Yami's Yami (but robtic, I ish feeling lazy)

Powerlink: Minicon, Tigertron.

Transformation: White Tiger (Hikari), black panther (Yami); but either way she still holds the form of a feline.

Theme Song(s):

Hikari's Stuff

Theme Song: Life Is Like A Boat by Rie Fu (familier to all you Bleach fans?)

Battle Theme: Straight Tequila Night by John Anderson

Quote: "Sometimes, I wish I was the rain so I could touch people and feel their feelings and maybe connect with their hearts. Maybe then I might understand his pain." - Orihime from Bleach

Yami's Stuff

Theme Song: Sound the Bugle by Bryan Adams

Battle Theme: Real Emotion by Jade from Sweetbox

Quote: Come near me and I'll make sure you regert it, hear me?

Last edited:

Omega Prime

It's just mind over matter. If you're out of your
Website
www.youtube.com
Kinda basing this after one of my neighbor's favorite characters in Bleach. I give full credit to the creator of the series. Well, at least on the Personalitiy and the appearnce (I give the credit to the creator of FF VII) the rest belongs to me. *hears Skitty in the background again, petting a book* My precious!

Name: Kaji Naito (do NOT ask)

Appearance: Appearnce, there is a glove on his right hand.

Side: Autobots, but slips into the Decepticons to gather information

Weapon: Weapon differs on what he needs.

Personality: Calm, collected, doesn't really let things get under his skin. A laid-back, jovial fellow, although he can be absolutely serious when the situation warrants it. Despite his carefree attitude, his speech is always polite, though it is sometimes sarcastic. Was once described as a "mere honest, handsome, perverted businessman." (in his youth days.)

Bio: Kaji has defiently mellowed out the years, went from being a perverted business man to a kind-hearted easy going person. A street rat that got into trouble he is defiently not on the best terms with the cops. When he was fifteen he met a girl named Rose Kokoro, who "worked" in the palace and was the princess lady in waiting. He remembered the enraged look in her eyes as she told him to go find a pretty dragoness.

He wandered the streets angered, that any female would shout at him, but he knew that Rose had the right. He met a shy, reserved, young woman that didn't seem to truly care to a certain extents. Kaji couldn't believe that the brunette would be this timid, he had seen her around town but it never ocurried to him. Desperately wanting to know the girl's name Kaji found out that she had control over planets. He knew who it was, the girl was a thief named Lilly Wolfe.

Kaji was surprised to see how much Lilly was able to control him, he was able to see the calmer side of life. He wasn't to overjoyed when the Decepticons once again attacked his home.

Now countless of years later, Kaji lives his life in hiding with his mate, and distantly watches the dragonettes from the side lines.

Extra:

Theme Song: Mr. Mom by Lonestar

Battle Theme: Follow Da Leader by Nigel & Marvin (I am not stepping on your feet Dream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back