• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transformers: Destinies in Shadows (OOC and Sign Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Light and Dark will might in battle, the animals fight for survival and blood with rule forever more.

Legand: Long ago before the war started, the transformers lived in peace for many years; but as the anger and hate grew 'causing the darkness to grow with it. As young human warriors gained power from their home Crystal, they came to be known as the Biocons. War raged on the peaceful world of Drakos, destroying the Kingdom that was rich in energon and gems.

The shape-shifters that could change from human to dragon to animal, the Drakon failed to defend themselves amongst the Decepticons and Predicons. Going back to the Transformers home world, the two beings learned to work together. For thousands of years there was peace, but yet three robots and Biocons were different among the rest.

One set light and the other set dark, but the third and final pair was much different; outcasts do to their heritage. Cybertron, Drakos and Earth weren't yet safe. Picking up a strange energy source that resualted in strange panels. The mini-cons were scattered as soon as peace came, yet will peace continue to rain? Or will war break out once more?

Present:

Destruction raged through the cyber planet, leaving the peaceful world shattered. Death hangs over the warriors in a dark, stormy cloud just waiting to break revealing the storm. The Autobots' and Maximals' backs are against the wall, as the warriors begin to doubt their ablities. Decepticons and their allies, Predicons are slowly killing their arch rivals. Longing to know where their allies the Biocons went, the young female leader needs a new second in command but refuses to do so.

The normal custom for a leader is to appoint another second in command before moonrise on the day they retire or die. But yet it has been months since she lost her second in command.

Transformers: Destinies in Shadows (OOC and Sign Up Thread)

Brought to you by Skitty Cat and Kurt Zisa.

Rules:

1. No Godmoding.
2. No power-playing, unless you have the okay.
3. Post at least twice a week, that's not to much to ask; is it?
4. Post at least two paragraphs each time, (unless you have writer's block, but at least try for a paragraph) no one liners (I refuse to have that) or mechine-gun posting. (unless the rp is about to die then do so on the mechine gun thing)
5. There is no limit on characters, but don't post so many that you can't keep up with them.
6. Obey the forum rules and these rules or you'll be kicked out.
7. Romance and language is allowed, keep it PG-13. (nothing gross on the romance)
8. Last but not least have fun!
9. All newbies get a four week trial run. If it seems that you've got potential, you can stay in. But if you haven't made any progress, I will have to ask you to leave. Once again, sorries!
10. I don't care if you are a veteran or just starting out, if it's painful to read your stuff YOU'RE GONE!
14. Don't blast off if someone points out something that can be improved. Part of the learning process is being able to take constructive critisim.
15. While pointing things out to help someone become a better RPer is fine, Don't Flame! You will get bad rep and be kicked out of the RP for it!
16. Some cannons are allowed, but let's have orginials as well.

Template:

Robot:

Name: (You should know what goes here)
Appearance: (What do they look like in robot mode?)
Disguse Form: (are they an animal or some type of automotive?)
Weapon(s): (up to six please)
Powerlink: (yes or no? Name everything they can powerlink with, no cyberkey mini-con and powerlink partner at the same time; unless it's a do it or die thing)
Side: (Autobot, Maximal; Predicon or Decepticon)
Rank: (you should know, also hands off the Autobot leader; mine)
Personality: (how do they act?)
Bio: (What was their past like? Even if it's not common knowledge please type it. At least two paragraphs long for this and the Personality please)
Extra: (stuff like theme song, battle theme; quotes and so on go here; this is a if you want to thing)

Human:

Name: (You should know what goes here)
Appearance: (what do they look like?)
Side: (yes, they can be good or evil!)
Weapon: (up to three, we can't have the humans unable to protect themselves can we?)
Personality: (how do they act?)
Bio: (What was their past like? Even if it's not common knowledge please type it. At least two paragraphs long for this and the Personality please)
Extra: (stuff like theme song, battle theme; quotes and so on go here; this is a if you want to thing)

People In It:

Kurt Zisa- Xenos Omega
Skitty Cat- Tamashii Hakumei (Tsuki); Melody
Eternal Dream- Sky Blizzard, Mirror Tompson; Nightwing and Aniue
umazak- Jetstreak
Dragonstar1715- Armageddon

People On Trail:

Omega Prime

People under observation:

Saved Spots for:

Characters In It:

Xenos Omega (Kurt Zisa)
Tamashii and Melody (Skitty Cat)
Nightwing and Sky Blizzard (Eternal Dream)
Aniue and Mirror (Eternal Dream)
Kage Kaitou and Mindwipe (Omega Prime)
Armageddon and Draco(Dragonstar1715)
Chorta and Ladybug (Skitty Cat)
Jetstreak (umazak)

Now you may post your templates, hands off the Autobot leader. I am not quite sure when I will start this, but I promise I am going to start this thing. Now just post your templates, if you like this rp enough to join it.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Can't post template right now, but I call dibs on Decepticon leader...

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Here we go again, Skitty!

Name: Aniue

Side: Autobot, Maximal division

Appearance:
But she also sports dusty silver wings!

Animal/Vehicle: A white timberwolf or a Bald Eagle. The last is great for arial recon.

Powerlink: Minicon: Snowstorm

Weapon: Aniue's weapons consist primarily of energy whips and katanas, but she's also handy with an energy blaster

Personality: Aniue is of a rare breed. With her calm, level temper, it's hard to get her mad; but when you do, unless you're a fighter with uncommon abilitly and skill, you're recieving a death sentence. She has great wisdom from her many years, but she can still battle with the best of them. Always ready to give a deserved benifit of the doubt, you'd be hard pressed to find a more understanding, able leader.

Bio: One of the oldest warriors, Aniue clearly remebers when she was fresh from the acadamy. Known then as Alue, a feisty vixen with a hairpin temper, she had graduated with top grades, giving her an unfounded over confidence in her abilities. Going against her superior one day, the cocky fox went bolting into a battle that almost cost Alue her life.

Fearing for her safety, the squad commander sent another bot to recover her: Orion Pax. It was only through his perseverance that either of them managed to escape alive, though heavily damaged. Quickly getting them into repair, the Autobots were able to reconfigure both into stronger, more durable fighters. Becoming one of the first dual changers, the newly constructed Aniue had gained a different personality almost overnight, becoming a more cautious, tactical fighter. Feeling that she owed Orion her life, she waited anxiously for the the scientests to finish. It came as a pleasant surprise when she first met him as Optimus Prime.

Having become close friends, Optimus and Aniue were always going at it together from that point on. Rising quickly through the ranks, it came as a great shock when Prime inherited the Matrix; and an even greater one for Aniue when she was chosen as the catylest for the Feral Spark, a symbol of leadership as revered as the Matrix.

Just before Prime's death, Aniue went on a solo mission to Earth, having heard a prophecy that seemd to hold a great deal of interest for her, but she's never returned. The Feral Spark now rests within Sky Blizzard's hands, but she doesn't feel that she deserves it, and waits axiously for Aniue's return.

Quote: Death may seem like the ultimate penalty, but there are worse ways of destroying a soul.

Theme Song: The Touch by Stan Bush (sound familiar to you fans?)

~---~

Name: Mirror Tompson

Appearance:

Side: Good

Weapons: Mirror is an excellent archer and she has been taught in the ways of a blade, but her greatest weapon is her magic. (she starts off with an archery set and gains two very special blades later)

Personality: Mirror seems to hold a serene wisdom beyond her eightteen years. She's always been very close to animals and nature; she usually prefers their companionship over that of other people. Folks around her know her as the "Quiet One." But even they admire her stately grace and dignity. They always come to her if they're having trouble with their pets; even they know that she has a gift in communicating with them. One side of her that isn't seen often though, is her romantic side. But then, there are so many facets of her personality that even she doesn't understand them all. But one thing that you'd better understand is this: She might be a beautiful, dignified girl, but if you tick her off, your going to find yourself kicked out to the curb on your ear after a severe chewing out. She also likes to get lost in dreams of fairy tales and fireflies.

Bio: Mirror is a fairly happy teen, whose willing to make friends. But it seems as if the only friends she has are animals. The reason being is that she's a bit of a sorceress, so the other kids are afraid of her. It really gets her down at times, but she's always hoping that she'll meet people that will accept her for who she is.

She's a brilliant young person, who finds music and writing to be the easiest and most effective means to show her feelings. She loves to play music, wether it's on a flute, oboe, clarinet or vocals; and she loves the written word. She hopes that she might find some kids around her age with the same intrests that won't be intimidated by her knowledge of magic, but she doesn't know that an outing into the countryside is going to change her abilities and Destiny forever.

Theme Song: Fireflies by Faith Hill

~-------------~

Yes, I'm recycling temps, I know. And I got dibs on Predicon leader! And I know I'm being lazy on the appearances; I don't rightly care!

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
OOC: You know my answer Dream, your in.

Name: Tamashii Hakumei (Tsuki)

Appearance: (I ish feeling lazy! Instead of the dress all the time Tamashii will wear a pale blue shirt and beaten up blue jeans.)

Side: Autobots

Weapon: Blades, kunais; but her greatest skill lays in her magic.

Personality: A shy, quiet and dreamer sort of teen; she seems to have a bit of a hard time trusting others. And she's not very good with words so, instead she writes and listens to muisc to get people to understand her; she is in no way what people would think of as a leader. She works alone most of the time, she hides things to keep her heart form shattering once again. She's pretty much the reflection of her mom.

Bio: Tamashii had been picked on when she was a kid, just 'cause she was different form the other kids; never understanding why they loved to pick on her; she had asked her mom and her mom came back with that there is more to her then meets the eye. What she doesn't know, she that she is much more different then the other teens.

She remembers there was a fire when she was ten, she has been wondering around since then; her parents died in the fire same thing with her brother. She now works at the local music story, she plays the flute and other wood-wind insterments; she is hardly ever seen without a insterment of some sort. Her favorite insterments is the wood-winds, piano' vocal and strings. Tamashii has been having weird dreams about giant robots and a planet called Cybertron. She writes a lot more when her troubles get her down in the dumps.

Extra:

Theme Song: Please Remember Me by Tim McGraw

Battle Theme: Standing Outside the Fire by Garth Brooks

Quote: I believe that true love can truly be, I just believe it's not meant for me.

~-----~

Name: Melody

Appearance: (I ish still feeling lazy! but instead of the dress all the time, she wears a pitch black shirt; the slevees go down to her elbows and black tight-fittin' jeans; with matching shoes. Melody also has elbow length black fingerless gloves.)

Side: At the moment, evil.

Weapon: cat 'o nine, fire spells and daggers.

Personality: Melody is a firey teen, which makes it where she has the power over fire not such a big surprise. She is mostly a very loving and caring teen, but don't you dare think that she can't hold a grudge. She can hold one, she is like a wild fire at times. (if you make her mad, have fun trying to get her to forgive you!)

She is a bit of a loner, but she does put the well being of her friends before herself. She doesn't really let it show, but she is a true romantic always dreaming to have someone that will love her; but she doesn't want to get hurt. She don't know she's beautiful, although her one friend has told her so. Stubborn and a little scatter brained, yet she is able to figure things out quicker then most.

Bio: Melody is unknown to many kids Midnight's sister, having gain her power before the other Biocons; but what she hasn't told anyone is: her past and the deals she's made within her dark childhood, her personality is a basic clue to her childhood; her persent day self can be blamed on her childhood. So don't hate her for her cold-heartedness.

Melody normally took the blame for so many things, taking the hits for Midnight when their mom wasn't home; she would always be going to school with bruises from her dad. Having needed to stay for him for ten whole, long and painful years she pretty much died on the inside; enjoying those peaceful moments for when her dad was gone.

As the years went by she found out about her power over fire, one day when her dad was drunk and went to hit her again; she attacked him with her powers not meaning to kill him. After she saw what she did she fled from her home, she knew that her hate and anger towards her father would always remain wanting to protect Midnight; she locked away her feeling at the age of five she knew that they would have to stay like that.

Soon she came across a robot who told her that they could help her, her trust towards others having abandoned her at the tender age of seven; the now fourteen year old felt her hate and anger rise to the surfuce once more she turned the robot down. As she continued to come of the age of nineteen her powers grew along with her rage, fury and anger, when the robot appeared again and told her to join them or else.

The fiery, hot-tempered sixteen year old asked why they should, but as she heard why what was left of her shattered heart; broke into a thousand pieces the rest of any emotions she had with it. (which trust me, wasn't that many). As her heart froze over she agreed to work with the robot, who revealed themself to be Mindwipe she knew that she wouldn't be able to turn back; now three years later she's mastered her power of fire.

But she's now frozen sold and numb to her emotions, she knows she use to have them but now she's not so sure; this young thief shall we say is now working for Unicron without/hardly any regert of her choice in doing so. She now searchs for the Biocon crystal and the three weapon mini-cons, reporting every once and a while to Unicron; when she doesn't report to him the young woman reports to Mindwipe telling him the news.

Her sister having died do to the fact she got in the way of an attack; just caused Melody to become even more bitter. What does the future have in store for her?

Extra:

Theme Song: Life Turned Her That Way by Ricky Van Shelton

Battle Theme: Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

Quote: How can I fall in love, when my heart was shattered and never whole to start with?

Other info: She's a biocon but not only that she's a messanger of Primus, but also as stated above she is unwillingly working for Unicron.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I request that you cut me from the list... The rp just wasn't what I exactly had in mind...

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
ooc: Ok here goes everything.... damn, late again for the decepticon leader spot.

Name: Xenos Omega

Appearance: Xenos is 2-story high decepticon like a mobile fortress. He has oversized limbs, which that means his shoulders, arms, legs and limbs are stacked with pure armor and weaponry. He also has a slightly small torso but armed with high-powered weapon battery; he has a large spiked shield attached to his left portion of left shoulder area. His main weapon, the large-cannon is attached to his back hip.

His head is slightly smaller with a long protrusion on his forehead like a horn. And his mouth is composed of 2 protruded face plates. His nape area is armed with 2 folded plasma cannons on the both sides extending down to his back area.

Disguise Form: A giant transmetal,biped,dinosaur-like Kaiju or monster and a mobile fortress tank.

Armory:

Charged-particle Cannon ~ The weapon that is found attached on his back hip. This weapon is proven to be the most deadliest of its kind. Powered with Energon-based power modules and plasma fusion modules which can create a large concussive blast that can wipe out one single starship in one round.

Dual Genociders ~ twin cannons found on his back area. One of his heaviest weapons in his arsenal, these twin killers can launch a powerful EMP projectile that can sometimes disable or short-circuit if not on direct hits, on impacts. This weapon can only be fired once and must be recharged after use to avoid overheating.

Twin Gatling-gun battery ~ the weapon that is retracted from his both arms that can fire anti-armor rounds that can pierce even through titanium steel.

Sledgehammer missiles ~ found inside his shoulder armor plates, these missiles are effective both in land and water.

Plasma-fusion Maser cannons ~ This weapon is only available when on his alternate
mode that can be fired via mouth.

Slipspace Module ~ A portable location-transmission module that can teleport Xenos to random place in just a blink. It is powered and connected through his brain chip, which means he can use it at will. Though he lacks the mobility, he makes up for it by teleporting to a distance ranging from 4 meters to a 100 mile. Only active when he is in robot mode; this is one of the things that makes Xenos a formidable opponent.

Miscellaneous Weapons ~ Xenos has plenty of more weapons up his body and not to mention he is a walking fortress. He rarely use these on the battlefield but instead in special occassions only.

Powerlink: Xenos can powerlink with his mini-con Trypticon which transforms into a large booster pack that can conjoin on his back for better mobility. He can fuse with Trypticon in various forms therefore his mini-con can be either a weapon, a shield, an added amor, and other miscellaneous forms. He also has the ability to conjoin both powerlink and cyber key mode for better combat performance.

Side: Decepticon

Personality: Though big and tough, he has a 12th level of intellect and was known to be a war genius and veteran. He is very calculating than Barricade, cunning as Starscream, and sharp than Megatron himself. He also has a rebellious side as well, he thinks that Megatron isn't the fitting leader of their kind because he only lives for his tyranny and pride and always casting away his fellow decepticons when they are of no use for him. When agitated, he can be as animalistic as he can get and brutal as you can ever imagine he would be.

He also believes in honor and respect when it comes to battle. He also possess a sense of fair play in combat and glory. He often looks down at dim-witted decepticons and considers them unworthy to become one and inferior to him. He always upholds his pride for the decepticons and the predacons making one of the most respected Decepticons in his kind.

Bio: Originally a cybertronian nomad during the first Cybertronian war. Like every other cybertronians, he is also a victim of a ruthless crossfire between the 2 factions.

He fully dedicated himself on his specialized field of study which made him a cybertronian scholar for quite some time until he was blasted into bits by a stray blast from the war. His physical state was completely obliterated leaving only his spark. During the aftermath, his spark was found by a wandering decepticon at the middle of the ceasefire. He was then dumped on a decepticon facility and placed his spark on a massive shell.

At first, he find it hard to adjust. But eventually he gotten used to it. Under Megatron's influence, a once innoscent soul was corrupted by a tainted influence. He was then sent into numerous battles and never fails to bring good news to their leader. But the time has come where his sentience grew and grew and began forming a coup against Megatron together with the esteemed leaders of the predacons and other decepticons as well. He knew that the coup can't be rushed, he'll backfire when Megatron least expected it.

And then it came, During the brink of the third cybertronian war. He executed the coup as perfect as a whistle. Bringing upon the death of Megatron, and not knowing that he was the one responsible for his death. Jetstreak was then appointed to be the next leader instead of him because of the High Decepticon Council's verdict. Much to his disappointment, he suddenly fled into a mindless outrage, charging alone in the battlefield and manifesting his most brutal side yet and overwhelmingly obliterated a whole Autobot stronghold single-handedly. But eventually he calms down due to logical reasons. He accepts the truth that Jetstreak is the new leader but is vowed to work on his own way and decline any orders or commands from his current leader as much as possible which agreed upon an Imperial decree by the High Decepticon Council. He currently works together with Nightwing to bring upon the decepticon glory into its rightful place not with the hands of a dim-witted greenhorn.

Quotes:

"I have both brains and brawn."

"I'll crush you with my bare claws!"

"Logical reasoning before rashness of actions"

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*places bombs on Megatron and watches as he blows up* Personally, I think KZ should have dibs on Decepticon leader; besides, OC trumps Cannon any day! *bows to Kurt Zisa* And are you gonna be putting up Braxus again? Anyway, here's my last two: A reluctant temp. leader and a sadistic Predicon masquerading as Nightbird! *it was the only pic I could find that I really liked for her*

Name: Nightwing

Side: Decepticon, Predicon divison

Appearance:

Animal/Vehicle: Night Hawk and a black Arabian mare.

Powerlink: Mini-con: Shade

Weapon: The standard blaster as well as daggars and shuriken

Personality: Don't be decieved by her flirtatious tendancies; underneath this facade beats a heart of ice. She is always scheming to get the upper hand; she's ruthless, cold, cunning and and has an unquenchable thirst for power. Stoic and calculating on the battlefield, she is an expert in stratigies, and with a hair thin trigger temper, only the best could have any ease against her in battle.

Bio: Having served under Megatron, Nightwing knows how to handle tyrants. Using a mixture of coercetion and skill, she rose quickly through the ranks, untill she became second in command to Megatron. Using her feminene wiles to cover her rebellion, she soon became his most trusted general.

When Jetstream became the leader, Nightwing used her well placed influence to lead the Predicons in an uprising against him. Now there are two seprate factions within the Decepticon ranks, and neither feels any true loyalty to the other, though the Decepticons and Predicons will work together when they need to.

Quote: I'm not the kind to take the rear seat and let someone else take the throne, I'd rather blow them up and take the spotlight myself.

Theme Song: Room of Angel Silent Hill OST

~----~

Name: Sky Blizzard

Side: Autobot, Maximal divison

Rank: second in command; temporary leader and holder of the Feral Spark, the Maximal equivilant of the Matrix

Appearance:

Animal/Vehicle: White Siberian Tiger and white Pegasus

Powerlink: Mini-con: Firestar

Weapon: Blizzard rather prefers her blaster and blades to anything else

Personality: Blizzard is a pretty cheerful, happy-go-lucky young Autobot. She tries to see the good in everyone, and knows just when it's the right time to crack a joke. She loves nature, prefering to live in harmony with every living creature. What Autobot doesn't? She's a major romantic too; but amazingly enough, she has a serious side to her as well. She uses her usualy upbeat attitude to hide a painful, dark secret that causes severe deppression.

Bio: It seems to Blizzard that she's had to spend her life proving her worth. Shunned from the start because she's Nightwing's "sister," she's had to gain the Autobot's trust as she's fought back her feelings of shame. But she always seemed to have a friend in Aniue, though the she-cat felt that she didn't deserve the great Maximal's faith and confidence.

To her amazment, Blizzard rose quickly through the ranks as the Autobots discovered what a valued and honerable warrior she was. But when Aniue became MIA, the Spark was thrust into Blizzard's unwilling hands. Knowing that she has to do this even if she isn't comfortable with it, she takes her duties as leader seriously; but there's a spark of self-doubt plauging her in the back of her mind that keeps her from being the leader that she can be.

Quote: Just because my family is one way doesn't mean that I'm the same

Theme Song: Anyway by Martina McBride

Omega Prime

It's just mind over matter. If you're out of your
Website
www.youtube.com
Name: Kage Kaitou

Appearance: C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Pictures\Somebody needs a nap.jpg(I ish feeling lazy, also symbol.... what symbol? he doesn't have one......)

Disguse Form: And C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Pictures\Shining dragon.gif(I ish feeling lazy)

Weapon(s): Sword, blaster and throwing items.

Powerlink: Cyber key, mini-con and maybe a powerlink partner later.

Side: None

Personality: Silent, untrusting and confused. This young warrior doesn't understand anything why people treat him the way they do. Kage remains hidden unless you happen to be a ninja. Loyal, could make a great leader but yet won't ask for the spot. Lack of self-confidance, he seems to always be second guessing his actions and is afraid to make friends; although Kage doesn't know why. Not one for fighting but he will if he's backed into a corner.

Bio: Drifting for countless of years, Kage found himself growing more and more lonely. He came across a beautiful she-bot, she seemed to be willing to give him a chance. Expecting it, he couldn't believe that someone actually cared about him! But yet it seemed as if fate was against the kid, because a year later the she-bot died.

Angered that he had let it happen, he stormed off trying to think about what to do. He let his mind become blank once more as his name reminded him: Shadow Thief. He didn't understand why he was treated this way, was it because of his dang eyes? Finding a puddle Kage was shocked at the sight that greeted him.

Now a few years later, the rogue has lost all traces of his past life; causing him to stumble into the Darkness of loneliness trying to escape a past he can't remember. He has had quite a bloody history yet it's not his fault, coming across another young warrior much like himself; Kage can't shake the she-bot from his mind.

Afraid that he might do something wrong, he ranaway trying to escape memories that the fembot brought up to the surface. A question remains in his mind: why does that she-bot remind him of someone?

Extra:

Theme Song: Missing by Evanescene and No One Would Listen by Gerard Butler

Battle Song: Rough & Ready by Trace Adkins

Battle Anger Song: They're Coming to Take Me Away by Dr. Demnto (pysco version)

Quote: I don't wanna be alone anymore.
All of the following attack's Kage get's slowly through out the rp!
Doujutsu
Byakugan and Sharingan!/Mangekyou Sharingan/Tsukiyomi/Spider Web Mangekyou Sharingan/Spider Web Mangekyou Byakugan!!!

jutsui
1)Fire Styal
Fire Dragon Missile
Balsam Spread Fire
Grand Fireball Jutsu
Ultima Fireball Jutsu
Dragon Fire Jutsu
Tri Dragon Fire Jutsu
Blazing Fireball Jutsu
Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Flame Dragon Jutsu
Fire Wall
Fire Tusnami
Dragon Firestorm
Fire Vortex
Fire Prision

2)Earth Styal
Earth Dragon Missile
Bolder Barial
Giant Bolder Barial
Earth Wall
Sand Lighting Rod (the only sand based jutsu he know's.)
Rock Prision

3)Non Elemental Jutsu
Shadow Clone
Substitution Jutsu
Energy Summoning Jutsu: Light,Shadow,Twilight
Back To The Past Jutsu(Let's Kage to gather info form the past in someone's mind.)
Shadow Shuriken Jutsu
Four Sword Shuriken(Four sword's combind into a shuriken.)

4)Lighting Styal
Thunder Armor
Thunder Dragon Tornado
Thunder Vortex
Thunder Wall
Thunder Prision

5)Water Styal
Water Dragon
Water Wall
Water Clone
Black Rain Jutsu(Oil!!!!)
Hydro Ball
Ultima Hydro Ball
Tidal Wave
Water Shark Bomb
Giant Vortex
Water Prision

6)Ice Styal
Tiger v.s Dragon
Wolf Fang Avalanch
Black Dragon Blizzard
Ice Coffin
Ice Bariul
Black Dragon Tornado Blizzard
Blizzard Vortex
Ice Prision

7.)Special's (And number of time's he can use them.)
1)Light Energy Orb Distruction (5) Basicly (Rasengan)but far more powerful!
2)Shadow Energy Orb Distruction (4) Basicly (Chidori)but far more powerful!
3)Twilight Energy Orb Distruction (3) Basicly (Chidori and Rasengan)Combined.
4)Twilight Energy Orb Shuriken (2) Basicly (Chidori and Rasengan)Combined into shuriken form.

8.)Kinjutsu
Primal Mode (A fusion between Kage and his raptor form.)
Prihistoric Mode (A fusion between Kage and his dragon form.)
Hydra Mode (A fusion between Kage and his raptor and dragon form's plus two more dragon head's.)
Chimaria Mode (A fusion between Kage and his raptor and dragon form's.)

Second:

Name: Mindwipe

Side: Autobot. Or so it appears....

Rank: What rank? HE DON'T GOT ONE! Unless you count him bing a spy for Unicron.

Appearance: Mindwipe, with wings as well

Animal/Vehicle: http://www.nzmustang.com/Buysell/Cougar.jpg 1970's Ford Mercury Cougar

Powerlink: Minicons: Yin and Yang

Weapon: Single barrel missile launchers on each arm that turn into a powerful Energon sword with a powerlink.

Personality: Cruel, calculating, you never know what he's gonna do next. With his deceptive mask, he can play the part of a good friend, or even a hated foe. He'll play twisted mind games with his, "toys," never allowing anyone to come close to his mechanical heart. Able to play the charade, you'll never know his true colors till it's too late.

Bio: Mindwipe is just like Sideways a conman every since he step off the line, in fact he is Sidways, but took the name of Mindwipe to throw off the Autobots from taking him and locking him in as he would call it "The loony bin of psycodom!" Sidways has met up with Hikari a few times and she calls him a rat! Mindwipe while in robot from has wings on his back I guess he got his wish, he was wishing for his wings.

And I'm sure you can guess his boss is that oversides plant muncher, Unicron! *Dreath Vader's Stars wars theme begin to plays* Mindwipe is also after the minicons, (What I thought I would add in a twist and by the way he likes playing with voudoo dolls *Laughs evily*!!!!) Mindwipe hates robots and people who can use magic and speicale moves and the spaceteam minicons, oh yeah energon damage that is mixed with magic ouchy.

Extra:

Theme Song: How Do You Get That Lonely by Blaine Larson

Battle Theme: Bring Me to Life by Evanescence

Quote: "To assume is to make an ass out of you and me." - Dr. House, House.

Byakugan and Sharingan!/Mangekyou Sharingan/Tsukiyomi

jutsui
1)Fire Styal
Fire Dragon Missile
Balsam Spread Fire
Grand Fireball Jutsu
Ultima Fireball Jutsu
Dragon Fire Jutsu
Tri Dragon Fire Jutsu
Blazing Fireball Jutsu
Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Flame Dragon Jutsu
Fire Wall
Fire Tusnami
Dragon Firestorm
Fire Vortex
Fire Prision

2)Earth Styal
Earth Dragon Missile
Bolder Barial
Giant Bolder Barial
Earth Wall
Rock Prision

3)Non Elemental Jutsu
Shadow Clone
Substitution Jutsu
Shadow Shuriken Jutsu

4)Lighting Styal
Thunder Armor
Thunder Dragon Tornado
Thunder Vortex
Thunder Wall
Thunder Prision

5)Water Styal
Water Dragon
Water Wall
Water Clone
Black Rain Jutsu(Oil!!!!)
Hydro Ball
Ultima Hydro Ball
Tidal Wave
Water Shark Bomb
Giant Vortex
Water Prision

6)Ice Styal
Tiger v.s Dragon
Wolf Fang Avalanch
Black Dragon Blizzard
Ice Coffin
Ice Bariul
Black Dragon Tornado Blizzard
Blizzard Vortex
Ice Prision

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
So far here is how it stands: Dream- in, Omega- trail; KZ- in (of course) and Chaos- trail. But still, Megatron is not the leader. KZ, please put up a template for the leader if you want him/her. (but knowing you, it'll be a guy)

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Heh. I wanna briag back my former Decepticon. Now if only I can find him... Found him! Now if only I had the time to make some changes... Well, here he is in the original form.

Name: Jetstreak

Side: Decepticons

Appearance: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ANSFORMERS.jpg (I know that he looks like Optimus Prime and what not.)

Animal/Vehicle: Fighter Jet

Powerlink: Cyberkey from the speed planet(I forgot the name)

Weapon: Buster wing x2 (Sword weapons) and Thruster Cannon

Personality: A sadistic machine that was always taught to despise the Autobots. This eventually grew to a lust for battle and the sight of Autobot parts strew all over the place. He will not show any mercy and will destroy all that stand in his way, even if it is one of his own, without hesitation. He basically likes to destroy as much as possible. Other than the times when he is fighting, he orders the others to leave him be and to only disturb him if it is needed. He also hates failure.

Bio: Jetstreak was chosen by Megatron himself to be the next leader for the sole fact that he had surpassed all expectations of his leader and mentor. There were many who didn't want this and made it very clear while Jetstreak made it clear that he didn't care what they thought by destroying them. He assumed the role as leader as Megatron vanished. Since then, he has been planning on several attacks.

Now that all of the Decepticons acknowledge him as the leader, he has stopped destroying them and focused more on destroying the Autobots. He thought that this would be a simple task because he had recieved word froma spy that the Autobots had a leader who didn't want the job and would probably give command over to some hot shot who thinks that he's pretty much the best. Someone like the Autobot called Hotshot.

Quote: "Show me the bodie of the one that I search for so as I may kill you instead."

Theme Song: "Bodies" Drowning Pool

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
*purrs* Can you do better KZ? If not, then umazak gets the spot. Here's my last two temps for now.

Third:

Name: Chorta

Appearance: (but robtic)

Disguse Form: A white tigress with piercing ice-blue eyes.

Weapon(s): Energon blaster, long-bow and the weapons that come with her Tigress form.

Powerlink: Mini-con and Cyber Key (much later)

Side: Maximal, switched from being a Preidcon.

Personality: Shy, lonely and withdrawn. Corta is a dreamer and a romantic at heart; but she won't let herself fall in love because she's terrified that she might get hurt. A trouble maker since she was a kid, she's quick to judge and untrusting of her own teammates making her slightly suspicious and cold-hearted. Quiet and soft-spoken, most are surprised to see Corta's sliver temper for when it flares. But nine times out of ten when she become's your friend, she will protect you no matter what. But yet she refuses to reveal that she's lonely and that she wants someone to talk to.

Bio: Most are surprised to see her on the Maximal side, her sister Tora who was the previous second-in-command before Blizzard. She was as tight as siblings on different sides could be; meeting a young warrior by the name of Kage with her twin, the two she-bots sought pity on him for his eyes and that being the reason. Having been on the Predicons' side for so long she was quickly branded as a traitor amongst all the teams; having been thought as the cause for the previous leader's death before Nightwing.

Chorta knew the truth but it was the cold-hearted, cruel second-in-command they trusted more then she. Fleeing with nothing more then enough to survive on her own; the young warrior was shunned for many years. Being branded by the scar on her face from Nightwing, she is furious that they'd dare not trust her. Unable to believe that her own team would drive her into exile without a single care when she did nothing to deserve the paunishment. Hearing rumors about her ex-leader her heart almost crumbled to hear these false things!

Shaking her head in distaste she muttered, secretly correctly them, "Shukaku was a good solider, I would've gladly followed under him. Apparently he was murdered by his second-in-command." Surprised that their conversation had been over-heard the Maximal warrior almost at once attacked, betraying the scared truce that had been laid down thousands of years ago; furious that they'd do this the rogue opened fire on the two soldiers, killing them. Once more fleeing for her life, Chorta was grateful when she came across the young she-bot leader of the Autobots; she was taken aback when Ladybug offered her a place in the Maximals' ranks.

Wary about this she was taken aback when Sky Blizzard appeared and urged, "Come on, you'd make an excellent solider in our ranks."

Surprised, since she had learned to be alone for so long now. Chorta gladly took the offer, now she's fighting to prove that she's a loyal Autobot warrior.

Extra:

Theme Song: One of Us from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride.

Battle Theme: Stand by Rascal Flats

Quote: Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again, so when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist; when Daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name, and people didn't change. And your friends were the same. And everytime you were sad or you had a bad day, you could just run to Mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt; and no pain. Just laughter, when everyone always lives happily ever after.

Fourth:

Name: Ladybug (Lady, Flutterbug; Kitty, very few can get away with the last one)

Side: Autobot

Appearance: (but robtic)

Animal/Vehicle: Ladybug in her Vehical Form

Powerlink: Some of her other teammates, cyberkey, and her partner mini-can named Dawn

Weapon: A blaster and a dagger

Personality: Brave and willing to listen to her teammates, but she wasn't always this way. She use to keep to herself, but now that she's the leader she has no choice but to change the way she use to be. She's a dreamer, always thinking about before she was handed the Matrix. She doesn't like the idea of the war, but she must lead the Autobots and help them out.

Bio: Ladybug never wanted to be the Autobot leader, but when Optimus Prime died she was the one that was chosen to be the next Autobot leader; she knew that she couldn't hold that work looking over to Hot Rod. She handed it to him, the other Autobots shook their head and said, "That she was the chosen leader this time"

Not wanting that post, she dashed out of the base leaving her teammates behind for a little while; hearing Optimus's voice telling her not to be afraid of her destiny. She knew that sooner or later she had to take the Matrix and stand up as the Autobot leader, she remembers those times when Optimus saved her life; she blames herself for his death. 'Cause if she wasn't away form the base, then Optimus would still be around and be the leader not her.

A few years into her job as leader, she lost her friend Hot Rod leaving her shattered. Seeking revange on Mindwipe she easily destroyed him and banished Unicron with help from her creator: Primus. But yet it seems as if she's still highly shaken by something; what's making her wake up every single night? Having always been thought as an angel, leaves one question for the ones that were in school with the Autobot leader: will she ever get her wings?

Extra:

Theme Song: What If She's An Angel by Tommy Shane Steiner

Battle Theme: Reflection by Christina Aguilera

Quote: I don't go looking for trouble...trouble comes looking for me.

Other: She seems to have this strange gift for being able to ease or destroy the pain her friends are feeling; yet she can't do it with herself.

Last edited:

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Yay the transformers RP is back!

Robot:

Name: Armageddon
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/transformers/images/5/56/CybJetfire01.jpg (I know it's a ripoff of Jetfire, but thats what I had for the other except in Armada form)
Disguse Form: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/45/Jetfireiii-anim.gif (Animmated gif!)
Weapon(s):

- Shotgun
- Grenade Launcher
- Energon Sword

Side: (Autobot)
Personality: Armageddon is cool and collected, he can handle most battles without any fear. Armageddon can be a bit reckless at times but always manages to complete any assigned task with flying colours.
Bio: Armageddon is one of the youngest autobots, but still managed to become and elite soldier in no time flat. He shares a special bond with Draco, who was the first human he met whilst on earth and made a promise to him to always protect while he lived. His cool and collected nature sometimes annoys the other autobots when he talks so calmly about life and death situations, but he doesn't let that bother him.

He had met Draco accidently whilst patrolling the mountains, but despite that, they quickly became friends and now possess a stong friendship between them. With his cool personality and a strong sense of justice, he is a valuable member to the autobots

Quote: If you gotta fight, do it with style!
Theme song: Burn my Dread (SMT Persona 3 Theme)
Battle Song: Live in a box- Spiderbait

Human:

Name: Draco Carvhall
Appearance: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/Dragonstar1715/DracoPic2.jpg (Dang, I need someone to colour it sometime!)
Side: Good
Weapon: Magnum Handguns, MP5's, Pair of Katanas (He's a dual wielder :p)
Personality: Draco is intelligent and calm in most situations; he can sometimes be a bit self-reserved but is always willing to help anyone who is in trouble. Draco can make friends easily and also has a good sense of humor, throwing in random one-liners that usually always make people laugh.

Bio: Draco is like most typical teenagers, but not as social as most. A lot of Draco's past he can't remember, except for a house fire when he was 14. He remembered about another family, and upon asking his supposed dad, he was told that he was adopted after being rescued from the fire with near fatal burns. Upon knowing this, he has made a goal to try and find the family he never knew, especially his sister whose name he can't remember.

When exploring the mountains one day after spending most of the day trying to gather information on his missing family, he came across a strange sight. It was a robot, but it seemed to be able to think and feel and even talk. Upon trying to get a close look at it, the robot had discovered him. Frozen with fear Draco tried to run away, but his body wouldn't let him. But the robot came and greeted him, at that instant Draco fear had seemingly disappeared.

The robot had introduced himself as Armageddon, and Draco introduced himself in return. From that moment, Armageddon and Draco had formed a strong friendship, one that many would never be able to break. Possessing a strong sense of justice like Armageddon and a buring resolve, Draco agreed to join the Autobots and hoped that they might be able to help find his family.

(My descriptions are getting better since the last RP :D)

Quote: I'm faster than Bob Munden, so don't push it

Bob Munden - The Fastest Gun Who Ever Lived, Munden Enterprises, Fast Draw, Six-Gun Magic, Custom Gun Work, shooting videos, dvds, School of the Fast Gun, history of fast draw, appearances (for reference)

Theme Song: Fairground- Simply Red
Battle Theme: Crawling in the Dark- Hoobastank

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
It's okay, I'm always a little slow, too. *dodges Skitty's tackle* No can do, Kitty, not when you're high off of Skittles! But one question; did you change Drako's age, Dragon? 'Cause I thought he was a bit younger in the last RP. *bumps Mirror's age up one year*

~ Dream

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
It's okay, I'm always a little slow, too. *dodges Skitty's tackle* No can do, Kitty, not when you're high off of Skittles! But one question; did you change Drako's age, Dragon? 'Cause I thought he was a bit younger in the last RP. *bumps Mirror's age up one year*

~ Dream

He was 17 in the other, I just bumped his age up two years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back