• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tranformers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
You're the only one who saw it that way, fool. What the heck is a teenybopper? Sounds like a girl thing, whatever.
How do you know if I'm the only one who would've seen it that way? Only one person besides me responded to your lame joke. Since when does one person = everybody?

No, a teenybopper is not a girl thing. A teenybopper is a preteen(someone between the ages 13-16) who considers him/herself be cool and smart because they're under the impression that they're some cool teenager.

Basically, somebody who's past their 13th birthday and considers themselves to be a mature, intelligent adult.

FullmetalPaladin

Um....can this be stoped, or is someone going to help with the transformers?

GO to gamefaqs.com they have a lot of stuff that might help you.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Never played, sorry. Unicron. *laughs head off* Switch the o and r.
U NO FUNNEY.

Help with Unicron? Refresh my memory. Is that the level where you're a modded Hot Shot or Optimus and flying around Cybertron? It's been a while since I've played it, but I think I just aimed and held the trigger button. Nothing special.

Good game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back