• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas78

when you guys think they will releas the trailer??? i think maybe in about a month or so

Seikay

Im thankin 1-3 months, cause their not going to release it here until they release it in japan.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
like a commercail to be veiwed on tv, maybe a few montsh before release so maybe 2008-early 09 for a trailer to be veiwed by the public, like the behind closed doors trailer, maybe later on this year, december or something or early 08.

Seikay

Its been on a couple different threads around here, supposedly were getting the games like 2 weeks after Japan and their getting them near mid 08 or beggining 08.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
I hope in a month they'll have in on the internet (unless they already do)...all the reviews and summaries about the tralier sounds cool. I think it'll probably take not as long to get to the US because the games are on hand held devices rather than on a PS2 or PS3

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Plus we have one whole day left, we often get a compilation of trailers a day or two after on Square Enix's official website. Fingers crossed!

Seikay

I really want to see the trailers just to watch and drool about over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back