• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Touched Riku's light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasriku_223

Now, I'm not new to Kingdom hearts, so I feel stupid for asking this, but, I keep hearing people say that Sora got the keyblade instead of Riku because Sora "touched Riku's light". I always just thought Sora got it because Riku chose darkness over light. Can somebody tell me which statement is correct?

Heartstring

Well, Sora got the keyblade instead of Riku because Riku opened his heart to the darkness and Sora was close to Riku and the keyblade just changed directions. So I guess Riku lost his light and Sora kept his so Keyblade to Sora....I guess

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I remember reading in an interview with Nomura about this. You know that in the scene where Riku's on the little island and is holding his hand out to Sora, and then Sora has darkness caught between his feet. Well, if I remember correctly, Sora tries to reach his hand out to Riku, and a flash of light appears between them, that's supposed to be the Keyblade choosing Sora (according to Nomura), and that is what I assume to be "Riku's light".

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
No problem! I'm glad I could be of help. I didn't know I had that good a memory, lol. I guess that's what you get from playing through it several times.:toungesmile:

zexion is emo

sora got the keyblade because riku is what i call emo and you always have to play as a bubbly, immature little kid who is strangely strong enough to destroy someone like sephiroth witch sucks! we should at least be able to choose our chracter!:cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back