• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top things you are loving so far about the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

We have alot of complain about that game, things we don't like, critics etc...

But we know we all love this series, and are things we that get us so excited to the release.

So, what are the things you are loving the most?

Mine is the graphics, the game looks so so so beautiful, they are taking so much atention to the details, toy box is just amazing, how much thing in the walls, so much toys, I can't say enough.

The whole idea of a keyblade transformations is freaking awesome, and it is better because because since KH2FM I wish to be able to do that (lingering wil). And they managed to merge the drivers with that which is a so cool mechanic omg.

We have Toy Story and Monster Inc in it, what else can I say about that?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like all the world choices so far with Toy Story and Caribbean looking the most promising. I'm also excited about the last few Disney worlds.

I like the concept of Dark Aqua, having her turn to darkness was an unexpected twist.

The fact that each world has a seeker thematically tied to it. Feels like Nomura put some real thought into and it shows.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I am loving the little interactions I see between the characters that feel so much more authentic and engaging. Those are the moments that initially endeared those characters to me. Seeing them banter and be silly. Goofy making stupid jokes, Donald being annoying, Sora charging into all sorts of situations just being...himself.
From KH1 I felt like Sora and I were starting out on a crazy journey together and I loved how silly and serious and emotional it could all be. Little by little I fell in love with each and every one of them in their own way.
I moved around a lot as a kid, and was kind of lonely sometimes, but these guys kinda became a rock to me. Like...friends who were gonna be there any time I felt like I wanted to drop in and play.
Then...despite all the years that have passed, when I see the characters interacting again in such a genuine way it honestly made me feel like a kid again. They look now like how they always did in my mind.
I love that they include silly little environmental interactions again. I can't tell you how many hours I spent messing with just...stuff in the old games and I can finally do that again!

I played the demo at TGS and I actually shocked myself a little bit. I was wandering around exploring Andy's room and saw a few wooden blocks in the corner of the room and decided to amble over to see if it spelled anything when, to my surprise, Goofy charged through the stack and knocked it all over. I was like "...wha? It ISN'T a stiff stock asset in the corner? Oh my god..."

I think the worlds are going to just...feel so much more alive and beautiful and being able to go on another journey with my friends again. Man, it really is something special and I'm so looking forward to it.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Let's see, off the top of my head:

- Huge worlds with platforming potential / lots of hiding places to search.
- All the Titans present for once; Hercules finally a party member.
- Frozen and Hercules are worlds, and I love both those movies.
- The return of Marluxia, Larxene, Repliku, likely Data Riku, too. I already expected Isa, Namine, Aqua, etc., but it's nice to see these other characters I've liked throughout the series return.
- The Ariel summon.
- Underwater segments in The Caribbean world. I don't want water worlds to be off-limits in KH forever.
- The new outfits for SRK. Riku and Kairi especially look fantastic, and Sora's is alright.
- Finally seeing the Nobodies for the CoM members.
- Org. members in most of the Disney worlds, hopefully interacting with Disney characters.
- The return of relevance for the Princesses of Heart (albeit with new characters).
- LOVE LOVE LOVE "Don't Think Twice." I can't wait to hear the orchestra version.
- Only 4 months from release now (God willing).

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Fully supporting the positive drive potential of this thread!! ♥♥♥
Three things for now...

>>> lots of Vanitas content so far, a very good sign for someone who looks forward to his character development!

>>> the change of visuals, meaning the graphics are absolutely gorgeous and it starts to feel like home to me

>>> lots of rather controversial/questionable scenes being shown for brief moments, meaning the feeling of surprise/novelty will definitely accompany me through the gameplay, and I LOVE that feeling in games

ImVentus

Awards
The unpredictability of whose being norted, I find rather intriguing and exciting. I like that there is room for surprises. It also seems that the seekers have a step forward in their plan. Which makes for some interesting conflict, but I like to see the cards turn and shock me even more.

I like how they have built their character models for this game. The attention to detail and textures make me want to find the files and animate them myself, they done an amazing job with the characters. Randall looks close to cinematic, in quality.

Hints of music and score in the worlds so far has brought a blend of nostalgia and a fresh update, that I think will blow people's expectations once the game is out. The score for example in Arendelle sounds like a blend with Disney's score and FF. Instead of just a instrumental "Do you Want to build a" You know what I mean. Point being, the score for the worlds sound fresh so far.

The fact that there will be a camera joining you on your adventures to take selfies is really exciting. I just hope Sora will have some animations where he change expression or maybe holds a heartless.

mytomxxx

Fully supporting the positive drive potential of this thread!! ♥♥♥

You just got my itentions. Got tired of bad vibes.

Amaryllis made me remeber, how I'm really loving this Sora, in DDD he was too silly, now his reactions are sharp haha. Cause you know, I need to constantly afirm how much I love Sora... Love you Sora <3

Also I'm loving how they are trying to mashup the best things in all games, especially KH1 and KH2.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Exploration being an emphasis! I've craved something like KH1's structure/world immersion forever, and it seems as though my longings have finally been answered.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
You just got my itentions. Got tired of bad vibes.

Amaryllis made me remeber, how I'm really loving this Sora, in DDD he was too silly, now his reactions are sharp haha. Cause you know, I need to constantly afirm how much I love Sora... Love you Sora <3

Kinda interesting that I rarely hype about Sora online, when my reaction to literally every single KH3 scene/frame with him was um..
what in fan speech would look like
*touches laptop screen* *gasps in awe* *inhales and whispers in high-pitched voice because all the emotions* PERFECTION, TOO PURE, A CUTIE

Sora alone is like a "top thing I love so far", his game model itself is the visual representation of an adorable person you would be blessed to have in your life, from his clear blue eyes telling just so much about his personality right away to his overall aura, and the new graphics just deliver exactly that aura in a way I find... magical even

so irl I feel the same need to constantly affirm how much I love the hero of light, I totally feel ya

mytomxxx

Kinda interesting that I rarely hype about Sora online, when my reaction to literally every single KH3 scene/frame with him was um..
what in fan speech would look like
*touches laptop screen* *gasps in awe* *inhales and whispers in high-pitched voice because all the emotions* PERFECTION, TOO PURE, A CUTIE

Sora alone is like a "top thing I love so far", his game model itself is the visual representation of an adorable person you would be blessed to have in your life, from his clear blue eyes telling just so much about his personality right away to his overall aura, and the new graphics just deliver exactly that aura in a way I find... magical even

so irl I feel the same need to constantly affirm how much I love the hero of light, I totally feel ya

yeah we understand each other, I know exactly the moment when Sora got deep into my heart.
And now in this graphics we got to see him so more alive

Squood!

seibah
Awards
The world selection, obviously.

The fact that every world has an Org member that is undoubtedly the center of whatever problem is plauging the scene.

D A R Q U A.

Hmm what else.....Oh yeah, BH6's Keyblade transformation....the Pirates world gettung the best overhaul ever, Sora being best boi, and how they're getting most of the original Disney voices back. It just feels good to know that.

[video=youtube;qzj4gHuH2LA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzj4gHuH2LA[/video]

Leaferian

Awards
I am a huge fan of all the keyblades amd their transformations. Even the ones that aren't really my personal style look so fun to use! The BH6 one seems especially interesting... I like how it uses some moves from other keyblade, like the hammer strike and the portal-based shotlock, but then there are attacks like that exploding nanobot fist and the finisher that are wholly unique.

I'm really excited to see more about combo modifiers, since the aerial combo Sora uses in the Frozen live gameplay doesn't seem to he the same as his aerial combo from the Olympus/Toy Box demos.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sora not being an idiot. When he figured out what Young Xehanort meant after the first meeting at Galaxy Toys, I was like "Sora achieved average intelligence!" With that and what else we've seen of Sora it just makes me so happy to see he's not his dumb dumb self from DDD.

The mini-games look a lot fun and it's great how every world will be getting them. They've also been much better implemented than how previous mini-games were.

How I just want to explore and touch everything! I'm gonna spend hours at Galaxy Toys.

The smartphones. It lets characters communicate and move the story right along without having to force them together and put the plot to a crawl. It's actually something I've wished some years ago that the series would do and I can't be happier that it actually happened.

Sdog

Awards
Honestly so many things. And I'm not gonna go into everything so I don't fanboy too hard.

-How large and immersive the worlds are becoming. Honestly, I have to make it a point to not watch the new footage of Toy box and Arendelle released too much so I don't burn myself out. Though I have it on right now =p. With that said the amount of little things there are to do in the worlds shows they are living up to their promise of all the worlds feeling like it's own gaming experience. And supposedly we haven't seen anything past the first half of even Toy Box.

-I touched on this a little bit before but the authenticity to the Disney properties so far is astounding. With every cutscene you can tell the writers, animators, and so on are giving great detail on the character and how they'd react and and carry themselves in the world. I legit laughed and had the shittiest grin at the beginning cutscenes of Toy Box that came from the premiere event. If that can keep up throughout the whole game, got damn we in for something special.

-Though there is still some worry of floatiness, the overall combat seems to have done nothing but improve since 0.2. Obviously final judgements have to wait till we have the game in our hands but after the recent TGS gameplay we've gotten everything seems much more polished and it still has more work to be done. I think it's gonna be a blast to play!

-Lastly for now, how all the character models and environments don't look like Direct to DvD play doh sequels anymore and look like full blown next gen KH like I'm sure we've all imagined over the years. At least for me =). While 0.2 was a taste, it felt more like a test run of KH character models in a Unreal Engine test map at time.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
I used to fear live-action based worlds in KH because of how uncanny valley-ish it was, but the recent Pirates of Carribean trailer kicks that mindset our of the gutter and makes me EAGER to see more live action based worlds in KH as they make Sora blends so well by making him "edgier."

Mostly graphics.

I also like how Ienzo seems to be relevant here. Moral alignmennt isn't my limitation of how I like a character, so I just hope he be prominent and executed well.

Rex playing FFXV (come on, it's FFXV he's playing Yozora is totally Not Noctis) implying Andy is a weaboo is hilarious

oh yes the box art. finally making it clear enough the handheld games are not spin offs with wayfinder and sea salt trio on it.

This one gives me mixed feeling, I'm lowkey salty of Disney not be more active for KH until lately, but better late than never and I hope to see Disney promoting KH more actively. Possible KH anime?

sephydark

Awards
Honestly the one thing I've always loved about the KH series is how much fun all the games are; even my least favorite of them is ridiculously fun. And honestly everything I've seen from this game makes me think it's going to continue in that tradition.

Also this. Every time I see Sora in the trailers I wish I could reach through my screen and give him a hug because he's just so perfect.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
How accurate the Disney worlds and characters look from their respective movies. It's as if Disney themselves made the models!

The Dark Mamba

Awards
- Absolutely love the world choice so far (No bullsh#t like Robin Hood or Black Cauldron)

- The graphics and character models

- Keyblade transformations look fun. Never played the demo so I don't know how they feel gameplaywise but they look great

- Marluxia and Larxene coming back into the spotlight. They were great villains.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
- How the worlds are built and how they look.

- Most of the Keyblade transformations. The spear looks so sick.

- Simba

robotman

- The size of the worlds.
- The Keyblades actually doing something other than increasing stats.
- How long the bosses health bars are lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back