• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too Human

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
The game looks really awsome and for people who are not getting it well then what are you thinking.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Shit looks lame.

The Norse Mythology connection is cool (mixing that with futuristic tech is also cool), and the game looks pretty.

But everything else doesn't appeal to me. The battle system looks like the love child of WoW and DMC, the Spider things being the only (small and pointless) addition. It looks like the only thing you do is beat up hordes of identical enemies, and then move on to the next area where you repeat. I've also heard the controls suck.

Perhaps the story will be awesome, and that might make the game more appealing. But gameplay-wise it looks like a waste of money

afrobutt

Silver Member
Well you cant judge a game a mere hearsay can you? To do so would be ridiculous.

I'm known to be a ridiculous person.

And you seem to think that my opinions are based on what I've heard from others (obviously from the "I've heard the controls suck" comment I made earlier). Besides that, everything else I've sayed is based on the trailers and preview I've seen.

I might be wrong, it might be kickass. I certainly hope it is.

Vin

Bronze Member
I thought it was pretty good! But not amazing! I will probably just rent it through Gamefly : \ I still dont get what took so long for this game to be made/come out!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I'm known to be a ridiculous person.

And you seem to think that my opinions are based on what I've heard from others (obviously from the "I've heard the controls suck" comment I made earlier). Besides that, everything else I've sayed is based on the trailers and preview I've seen.

I might be wrong, it might be kickass. I certainly hope it is.

KH1 looked liked shit as well.. You can't judge a game on its looks.. That is the problem with this gen.

Also its more Diablo like then DMC like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back