• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i am not a computer genius, but thanks to the internet, once i get that ISO, i can figure out how to upload sanctuary, no worries :)

but for now xaldin is napping, poor xal...

she'll be up in an hour though, she just hasn't slept in a loong time

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Uh oh, it's like almost 10:00 here and there's no way my mom is gonna let me stay up until 11:00...HAHA, I'll just say I have to do an all night study session.

E

Eclipse

it's 8:57 where i am, gosh i'm sorry about all this guys! hmmm...lemme try something

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
lord_xzsawq21 said:
What!??!?!?! Its 9:50 here! And my parents are home!

Man thats no fair.:( I hope you can hear it tonight. If its on filefront by tonight im going to download it and put it on my psp and listen to it all day till wensday when i get mine.

E

Eclipse

NEWSFLASH: xaldin drank some coffee...lol

maybe she won't nap after all! xD

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
1keyblade said:
Man thats no fair.:( I hope you can hear it tonight. If its on filefront by tonight im going to download it and put it on my psp and listen to it all day till wensday when i get mine.
Oh, I will hear it tonight. Even if I must commit hommicide... or murder... or manslauter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back