• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
DualKeyBladerX said:
ahhhhhh TwilightSoulkey do you know if the AHHHHHHHH chorus was added?¿

lol....you must be thinking.....stupid dualkeyblader stop asking that and wait...

BUt ahhhhhhhh i Really NEED to know!!!
I doubt it.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Man I preserved my Kh2 down here in Nashville, TN and I still ain't got no call...Hell!, they don't even have the LE Guide yet until tomorrow...I guess I'll have to drop by tomorrow after school...I hate living down here we always get things late....><

E

Eclipse

^^ according to xaldin --

Me: oh by the way, if you've listened to sanctuary, some fans were wonderin does it have the background vocals that go "aaaaaaahhh" in the background? :p
Xaldin: At the begining yeah xD
Me: oh..well cuz passion has like an "aah--ahhh" thing in the background that plays during the whole thing
Xaldin: Never listened to that in the jap or english version xD
Xaldin: I'll check though

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I am sitting here obsessively refreshing the page like, every other second! x3 It's pitiful.

what I don't get is why it taken so long for us to get Sanctuary, where as it didn't take the japanese as long to get Passion..it doesn't make since
I'm pretty sure it's 'cause Square and Hikki specifically said it not be leaked? Er, that was the case right? Or am I hallucinating? o-o

^And the "aaahhh"s might be there after all? :D *boogieboogie*

Sympathy

Well, at least you're not alone. I'm doing the same exact thing. xD

I just hope the video will be in a format I can view..

E

Eclipse

we'll keep yaz updated. still waitin on the compression.........*watches clock*

EDIT: :eek: like one second ago the kh2 commercial was on g4tv. i just saw it....xD ok i'll stop

E

Eclipse

just calm down kiddos

and please....xaldin has gotten a lot of messages saying "zomg hows the intro, zomg how are things, zomg hows the uploading" please don't do that. just let us do it, thanks! :)

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
That sucks! I swear I'm gonna have to choke someone! I,ve been waiting all day for the day to pass for it to be Tuesday,and he get's the ga,e a day before me!!!!! *prepares to choke somebody* (takes deep breath) Alright...control yourself Fuzzy..control yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back