• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Neosporin II said:
yeah...the secret ending would be kind of pointless....although the japanese text should be translated...hmmm....i dunno.
The last sentance is "Everything is born, because of the slumber."
There! Now we don;t need to see it!

E

Eclipse

the secret ending had text. maybe it will be in english, i dunno, i will check it out once i upload the files

xaldin is busy, as she is not answering my IMs :(

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
*Waits for Sanctuary*

I'm torn between waiting to get the game THEN hear it, or hear it as soon as it's uploaded..... as long as it's good quality. XD

<.<
>.>

prod44

I dont think the ending should be put up...i know if it is available i will see it ><

lol...i think intro is enough for tonight...maybe tomoro ending...but let people enjoy opening first...cant have too much of a good thing....lol

Cl0ud

the site keeps cashing because too many guest, this forum needs to have one of those,"you have to be a member to read" things, leechers, 82 people, i mean c'mon, i had to restart my computer 4 times already, and its running slow, and i have roadrunner so slow is new for me.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
TwilightSoulKey said:
the secret ending had text. maybe it will be in english, i dunno, i will check it out once i upload the files

xaldin is busy, as she is not answering my IMs :(
*ahem*

lord_xzsawq21 said:
The last sentance is "Everything is born, because of the slumber."
There! Now we don't need to see it!

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
TwilightSoulKey said:
I will upload the intro, once that is done, the second priorities are the english ending, and secret ending

WOw, the endings already??? Anyway, thanks again for doing this for us...we are the unfortunate ones who don't get it until wednesday o_O

fjurbanski

i for one dont want to see the secret ending yet, but i probably won't be able to control myself and watch it anyways......*sigh*

T

TwilightBlitz7

dammit these GUEST need to go this should be a member only thread because its so important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back