• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

btw. it's 7:44 where i am. so yeah, if WORST comes to worse, expect it up by 11 my time, but i think i should have it up by 10 or less

snowbunnie

oh wow gone for a few hours and 30 pages appear o_O'' *doesnt want to read it*
I'm guessing they're still working on it?

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
KH_FAN8889 said:
YES only TWO more hours (thats a long time) Thanks for working so herd :)

thts is such a miniscule time if you look at the 4 years man!! it seems like only a couple of days and then tommrow will be the longest day of all our lives!! it will be so aweful and i wont be able to focus on anything knowing KH2 is on the shelves!

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Deathsaber99 said:
thts is such a miniscule time if you look at the 4 years man!! it seems like only a couple of days and then tommrow will be the longest day of all our lives!! it will be so aweful and i wont be able to focus on anything knowing KH2 is on the shelves!

I know it is but my mom will yell at me if Im on here too much. XD lol

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
gmr5 said:
I'm not reading 36 pages, were the scans of the manual put up? And does EBGames have it yet? Prefferably on the east coast of USA. Damn, I want kh2!

MY eb games wont get it till wednesday morning :( they say they wont sell it early if the y get it tuesday night, but thats just me, you should call them go better yet, visit them

E

Eclipse

xaldin will have to scan the manual, considering she has the game, but you see i think for tonight she'll give me the files, and i'll stay up late giving ya'll the videos. she's been up all night last night, and she's tired now, so i'm guessing xaldin will scan everything tomorrow morning, for those of you who don't get the game on the 28th :D

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
TwilightSoulKey said:
xaldin will have to scan the manual, considering she has the game, but you see i think for tonight she'll give me the files, and i'll stay up late giving ya'll the videos. she's been up all night last night, and she's tired now, so i'm guessing xaldin will scan everything tomorrow morning, for those of you who don't get the game on the 28th :D
Maybe a cookie will motivate you...

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Wow, you guys are AWSOME for doing this for us...thanks a bunch Xaldin and TSK...you guys are the greatest ^_^ ...now I'll just sit here and wait patiently since I really should be doing work right now >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back