• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Title Screen Artwork (Hi Quality)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

SoraTitle.jpg

There ya go. Nothing new, but at least now we can actually make out what it is better than a digital camera shot from E3 or whatever it was. Still can't tell what that thing in his mouth is...Maybe it's plot related.

Last edited:

Clouds_hikari

i saw that a while back and wondered if him facing the other way had to do with KH2? but then again...maybe I'm just a weirdo freak who likes to get deep into the plot.. O.O

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It looks like a marshmellow on a stick o_O But then again it could be nothing and just decoration...or they wanted something new else in his mouth instead of that stick thing he had in KH1

Light Conquers All

I never said it was new. This is way old, since the demo. But we only saw blurred crappy quality. Thus the "High Quality" in parenthases.

Oracle

The thing in his mouth... Is probably a marshmellow on a stick xD

This is the first time I seen this... x_x I'm always the last to know stuff...

Xyza

i think that thing in his mouth is a melting ice cream popsicle. what does that have to do with anything?.....i didnt know they knew what ice cream was (0.0)

Light Conquers All

That could be true. Riverside flower. Like the wheat things farmers keep in their mouths.

And stay on topic, blackdragon88.

laath

You guys have NO idea if it serves a purpose on the plot. Square surprises us all the time. You guys can't just automatically say "OMG... YOU ARE WRONG!!! N00B!!!" You have NO idea whatsoever if it does. Maybe it does...maybe not.

And, thank you light conquers all, for posting the HIGH QUALITY picture.

Frickin idiots.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, thats a japanese treat, I forgot it's name, but it's similar to a popsicle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back