• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Title Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Ultima

Do you guys think that the title, "Kingdom Hearts" is a good title for the game Kingdom Hearts itself? Are there any other titles you would give the game?

Sora Ultima

I think there could be a better name for the game, but I can't think of it. But there is definitely one out there though...

Last edited:

DJFirewolf

Personally that would be too close to Shadow of Hearts, so I like Kingdom Hearts better. Plus that's the actual name of the place anyway

moogles

I also like Kingdom Hearts compared to Kingdom of Hearts, but that may be due to the fact that I have become accustomed to the name.

JapanesePanda

Yes, I think it's fine as it is. I'd no idea what it was until I finally got to the door, and I was plesantly surprised.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
What if it was lost hearts or something or Final Fantasy: Side story? I'm just kidding....But I like the title Kingdom Hearts.

K

kairi2009

Kingdom Hearts is fine as it is, because we have become accustomed to it over time!

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Well its sounds wicked cool but sadly its a bad title cus u really dont mention Kingdom hearts till the end and yet still half the people are confused what the helll it is

nothingness

ya i thought it was gonna be kingdom of hearts and it doesnt really matter that much that kingdom hearts is reviled at the end of the game. and the whole game is somewhat about hearts so it still does fit the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back