• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Title explanations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captzakksparrow

Hey guys, i hope this is the rite section :( sorry but im pretty sure this is a spoiler but maybe not. Any ways, I beat the game, unlocked the secret ending but im still confused, my question is what exactly does "birth by sleep" meen or refer to? also just to clarify the /2 in 358/2 days refers to roxas and xion rite? again im so sorry if this is the wrong spot, plese forgive me, but i know you guys can help : )

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I can only help on the Days question, which I believe you have right. 358 Days over 2 (Nobodies [Roxas and Xion]).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Regarding "birth by sleep":

-- Ansem the Wise says to Aqua “Everything is born from sleep.” What does this mean?

Nomura : In that scene the ones who are calling for “Sora” are the ones who have already disappeared from the world. But in the world of KH there is no concept of death, that for example they are just sleeping within Sora’s heart. If you can just wake them up, they’ll be able to return to the world, they would be “born from sleep”. That there would be a possibility of this, is what Ansem the Wise is saying. Even Aqua, who isn’t in the realm of light, would be born from sleep.
The exact meaning of 358/2 Days hasn't been confirmed, but it doesn't necessarily have to refer to Roxas and Xion. Imo, it also means Roxas and Sora (Roxas on the top screen, Sora on the bottom, with Xion acting as the bridge between the two). I've also read a theory that said it's Roxas and Ven.

Last edited:

impart

Climb The Sky
dont think about it too much. or your head will explode

I used to think birth by sleep had something to do with ven sleeping in castle oblivion, and possibly sora sleeping in those pod things in between COM and KH2.
but I guess Nomura's cleared that up

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
so does anyone know what "birth by sleep" meens?
"New Beginning"/"Second Chance" etc. Is the jist of it.

As for Days, it's 358 Days shared over two people.
Who those two people are though, was never confirmed, as much as some fans like to think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back