• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Titanic 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TifaL91

Website
www.myspace.com
lol I love Titanic... I dont think there should ever be a second part... I'd only watch it to see what these people can come up with next lol ... I betcha whoever made the movie is still making a lot of money off of it lol

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
oh my god i so am so going to watch this. Titanic 2: Sinks again. Going to have the same exact story except this time the guy will be rich and the lady is poor. I mean come on i still "cant let go" from the last movie.

tau

it can hardly b called titanic if u think about it as it does not involve the titanic and the thought of a sequal is just plain sad.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
but they told us in the last movie to and i quote "never let go" i know there were some implications involving that for it was for the two lovers or something but still "never let go" :p

pwninator

Personally I have trouble making any sense out of this idea, the Titanic is a true story about one incident, no sequel. What are they going to do sink the boat again? Well besides that from what has been said about the storyline, it doesn't even deserve to be called a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back