• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Timetable for the conference Sony x Square-Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepe1092

Awards
While the Tokyo Game Show taking bold steps (au18 September 15) announcing the absence of Final Fantasy Versus XIII awaited many fans disappointed.
However, Square Enix does not seem to have forgotten since the last Sony will hold a joint conference!

This will take place September 15 ten-thirty 13: 00 (Japan time) and published in three parts:

. From 10:30 to 11:00: President of CESA and CEO of Square Enix, Yoichi Wada, will conduct a presentation: "the essence of the revolution in the world of video games"

. From 11:10 to 12: the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Studio Worldwide, and Vice President Shuhei Yoshida, Yoshio Matsumoto discuss "All about PSVita" which will focus on the technical capabilities of the console and its line-up.

. From 24:10 to 13h: Yoshikazu Tanaka CEO of MTC talk to him in social games and their market.

Source: Gamekyo : TGS11 : une conférence commune avec Sony et Square Enix

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
. From 10:30 to 11:00: President of CESA and CEO of Square Enix, Yoichi Wada, will conduct a presentation: "the essence of the revolution in the world of video games"

Not sure how I feel about that but I guess I should try and think positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back