• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Span

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaoriKix

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering what the time span is for COM. I mean, the game makes it seem like it all takes place within one day, which just seems... impossible. That's a lot to do in twenty four hours. :p But I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. In the manga, I believe we see Sora waking up, but I know that the manga isn't canon. Sooo... yea. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Does it really matter?

All you really need to know is that CoM takes place between KH1 and KH2 which is about a years time.
And it sure didn't take that long for Sora to complete his adventure in KH1 so I assume one of his voyages lasts at least a couple weeks to maybe a month.

Timelines are KH's weak point =\
It's kind of irrelevant half of the time really.

Aetheus

If KH was about a month and CoM was about a week ... That's pretty short compared to how long he slept, isn't it? Din't they say (in KH 2) that all the events of KH happened "a year ago"? That would mean Sora had been asleep for an entire year? No wonder they have space in their story for a game like 358/2 Days to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back