• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time for me to leave

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

B-rad 1

I joined this forum last november to learn more about kh2. Most of the time at the forum i have spent in the chat and i have met many people some i liked and some i didnt. However i have become tired of comming hear and think it is time to focus on other things like school so im leaving the forum tomorrow. May come on again when i feel like but for now bye.:toungesmile:

B-rad 1

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
let me tell you leaving is the bestest thing evur. When I left it was all w00t. I got subs of Digimon, I translate teh Pokemon, I got addicted to editing wikipedia, and I even got Zoo Tycoon and it is so fun!!!!! I killed people when I let the animals lose. It was so amazing. GO HAVE FUN! :)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
It's about time. This forum is getting so crowded anyhow. You won't be missed.

lol.

First intelligent reply I've seen from you for a while, ID.

But despite how cruel that comment was, he's right. The forums are so crowded, I doubt many people will remember you. But yes, you should go and have fun. The forums are fairly boring these days, and I've also been preparing a leave for some time. But, good-bye.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards

I once again repeat you should venture into sunlight, and stop harassing people via internet.

Feh, saw you in chat a couple of times B-rad...and you didnt prove to be a noob, so, farewell. Enjoy life.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well, you seemed to be annoying at first, but you're an alright guy. Take care, and stop by again sometime.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com

Well you could atleast be nice about it and not be so mean just because this forums is crowded isn't that good that we are getting more people that is what everybody wanted in the beginning wasn't it. But I will miss you have a great time off of this forum I have seen you before but never talked to you that much to bad so many people are leaving but we are also getting people.

Back