• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tidus,Selphie, and Wakka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

What ever happened to these three. We know they are back on Destiny Islands after KH1 but what happened to them while DI didn't exist. I've seen someone in Traverse Town that looks Identical to Tidus except dif. clothes and he doesn't recognize Sora I'm sure this is irrelevant. I just need to get it out of my head.

Rix

:)
Awards
The boy in Traverse town is not Tidus. Blame lazy character designers. Theres also a Wakka clone in Agrabah that looks more "arabic".

They did probably just fade away with DI and return again when their world returned.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's also a "Wakka" in Agrabah if you explore the town right after sealing the Keyhole so there're some merchants in the stalls and no Heartless.
They were just lazy with the random people sprites. It's like everyone everywhere are twins of the guy that Sora saw turn into a Heartless.
So so happy they didn't have that in KH2 that I noticed, at least

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Its not their story, so I dont think the players are supposed to care. Their hearts most likely just floated in nothingness until DI was restored. Or their hearts were also included in The End of The World.

Rix

Awards
There's also a "Wakka" in Agrabah if you explore the town right after sealing the Keyhole so there're some merchants in the stalls and no Heartless.
They were just lazy with the random people sprites. It's like everyone everywhere are twins of the guy that Sora saw turn into a Heartless.
So so happy they didn't have that in KH2 that I noticed, at least

Hah! i beat you too it SA!

i forgot to mention the guy in Traverse Town that does also have his arabic clone in Agrabah.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hah! i beat you too it SA!

Rejoice while you can, peasant, my vengeance shall be ever so sweet.

i forgot to mention the guy in Traverse Town that does also have his arabic clone in Agrabah.

Harhar beat you to it XD;;

Meh. I really wanna know if Selphie had her sprite editted somewhere too.

Rix

Awards
Rejoice while you can, peasant, my vengeance shall be ever so sweet.

Harhar beat you to it XD;;

Meh. I really wanna know if Selphie had her sprite editted somewhere too.

meh...

I started replaying and exploring everything in KH1 before I went to US, but someone is borrowing my PS2 now so can't continue exploring yet, but haven't found any "Selphies" so far...

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
all I know is that Tidus and Wakka still live. On DI, Selphie was like "Kiari will you go to the island with me? Tidus and Wakka are all tied up in their ball game" or something close to that. :p

And yea I was confused with the Tidus clone in TT too. :D pretty lazy. Who knows??? It's like that with every SE game. In the World Ends With You, Neku reminded me of Sora and Shiki reminded me of Kiari. :p

Omg!!! I remeber that in TT there was that shop clerk guy who had a twin, but when you talked to him he was like "I don't know you..." type thing. I'm not talking bout Cid it's the guy who comes and takes over the shop at the end of the game. Stupid lazy character designs. :p

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
all I know is that Tidus and Wakka still live. On DI, Selphie was like "Kiari will you go to the island with me? Tidus and Wakka are all tied up in their ball game" or something close to that. :p

And yea I was confused with the Tidus clone in TT too. :D pretty lazy. Who knows??? It's like that with every SE game. In the World Ends With You, Neku reminded me of Sora and Shiki reminded me of Kiari. :p

Thats during CoM and KH2. The OP meant while KH1 was going on.

Rix

Awards

As for TWEWY, Nomura did also design the characters in the game and we do all know that most of or all the Nomura designed characters looks alike another Nomura designed character... But i gotta agree that neku looks a lot like Sora.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I never did see the resemblance between Neku and Sora, or between any of the TWEWY males to anyone in KH.
Now the girls... oh, how I feared Shiki for looking like Kairi from the get go.
Irony would have it she's my favorite character.

But, seeing how we're straying, and the topic's been answered *goes to fetch a mod*

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
LOL but sora's wacky hair is still the same. :p and kiari's pinkish hair is still the same colour. :p

Was that directed toward me (who you quoted) or SA (who it looked like you were talking to)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back