• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Wishes Pt. 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Realistic...they are simply undoable...no matter how much time goes by or grinding you do...unless...unless, you spend extravagant amounts of jewels on every Premier medal draws SE offers up, and that means spending hundreds of your real dollars. Most will have to spend multiple 3,000 jewel draws to get one or two Premium medals that are worth anything. SE has even offered prizes for those who have spent hundreds of dollars on 10 draws and not gotten any new or Premium medals. If SE is going the extra mile to offer something special for those who have hundreds of dollars to spend and got nothing, that tells you that you have to have astronomical luck to get anything worth anything on a simple 3,000 jewel draw.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Realistic...they are simply undoable...no matter how much time goes by or grinding you do...unless...unless, you spend extravagant amounts of jewels on every Premier medal draws SE offers up, and that means spending hundreds of your real dollars. Most will have to spend multiple 3,000 jewel draws to get one or two Premium medals that are worth anything. SE has even offered prizes for those who have spent hundreds of dollars on 10 draws and not gotten any new or Premium medals. If SE is going the extra mile to offer something special for those who have hundreds of dollars to spend and got nothing, that tells you that you have to have astronomical luck to get anything worth anything on a simple 3,000 jewel draw.

You don't need premiums to clear the adamant challenges, you just need guilted tier 2 and/or 3 medals, just give it time. I didn't need any premiums to clear these adamant challenges in JPUx.
That said, they do need to guarantee at least one new medal in the 3000 draw each time they expand the medal roster sometime, though.

Godking

I'm going to cry real soon if I can't beat Cerberus pt2 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guys help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I'm going to cry real soon if I can't beat Cerberus pt2 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guys help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
You don't have to beat it right now, it'll cycle back later. Just wait until you have better medals if you can't clear it.

Godking

Hi guys anyone want an awesome party tell me your name and union and I'll be space for all of u

everlight

Awards
Hi guys anyone want an awesome party tell me your name and union and I'll be space for all of u

I think it is better to promote your party in this forum topic: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...unchained-x-english-version-party-list-4.html :) Lots of people looking for or promoting their party there.

Btw, I don't think I will be able to beat any second round Adamantite quest (except the TT, but can't fulfill the beat all enemies objective). I hope SE will be more generous on giving good medals to Free players in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back