• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Wishes Pt. 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

Defeat Target Enemy in 1 turn.

Target Enemy is Cerberus with 6 health bars.....

Lolnope.

I even used the Adamantite from the Treasure Trove Pt. 2 to upgrade my Three Wishes to +22. Now I wish that I did not.

My magic medals are pretty good too. Not whale status, but good enough.

6* Aerith(magic)
5* Vivi
6* Aqua
6* Yuna(23% Guilt) AB1
6* Hades, +1,000 AB2

What are your thoughts? Tips?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I was able to one-turn it after a little experimenting. But, I can't imagine it's doable without really good medals tbh. Even with my medals, a lot of it came down to luck (if Attack Boosts activated, and what I was able to use for a friend medal).

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, these Adamantite Missions are hell. I can't complete TT because it's such an SP drain. I figured it'd be exactly like Lady Luck's but with Power enemies, and it would be easy for me. 5 Gargoyles, 3 1v1s and the last a duo. I started with full SP and my Power Medals are among my best. Ran out of SP before the end and couldn't 1 turn the third one. Last two wrecked me. Don't even get me started on Cerberus...Looks like I won't be getting more Adamantite. I don't have the income to shell out thousands on here. And these are just stage 2...

Out of morbid curiosity, are these missions enemy layout the same as JP? I want to know what kind of hell might await us down the line, even if I won't be trying them for many months.

PrinceAJ

Awards
Yea definitely have been getting rekted by three wishes pt 2. Barely can get the hp to 2 and a half bars. Most likely going to end up waiting for other medals or try different strats.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I've been unable to defeat any of the Adamantite Pt. 2 missions. Lady Luck with the army of High Wizards, Treasure Trove with the high powered Gargoyles, and Three Wishes with Cerberus. I got killed with Lady Luck and Treasure Trove 2, and the minute I saw Cerberus, I didn't even attempt the Three Wishes. And my blades are no slouches. A bit frustrating. I mean, all those bars to defeat...in one turn? C'mon, that's inhumane and not doable unless you plunk major, major money in buying premium medals, etc. But then, that is the name of the game with pay to play mobile games. The game is engineered to make you spend boogles of money in order to proceed. It is what it is.

Fata1Thumbs

I managed to get the Power on my second try. I would've done with it the first time but I targeted the wrong enemy on the last fight.

Audo - What was your set up like? I'd like to see if I can match it.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Audo - What was your set up like? I'd like to see if I can match it.
It's unlikely you'll be able to replicate it, it has three Premium Medals in it, lol.

But I believe this was my set up:
13624517_622185811284211_554737789_n.png

As well as a Guilted Black Coat Mickey for the shared medal (his attack has no attributes).

Even with this set-up, a lot still hinged on Attack Boosts activating or not though.

If you can get your hands on Naminé it goes a long way as it copies Cerberus' PSM +2 attack buff.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It's unlikely you'll be able to replicate it, it has three Premium Medals in it, lol.

[five 6* medals with 3 premiums]

Even with this set-up, a lot still hinged on Attack Boosts activating or not though.
Well I'm glad that these Adamantite challenges are recurring, because if a setup like THAT depended heavily on luck, I don't stand a chance in any way, shape, or form.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah, I have no chance on any of the second quests either. I've got a pretty good Tresure Trove, so I can beat that one easily, but not quite in one turn, even with attack boosts. I'm not putting any money in, so I don't expect to be able to get them done in a long time. Glad they seem to be here to stay.

Shatterhusk

I was just barely able to get the TT adamantite, but I have no hope for beating Cerberus in one turn, as I have none of the medals everyone seems to be using for it (Namine, Vivi, S&P, Poohglet, etc.).

My setup to squeak out a 1-turn victory on the TT mission was this:

- Phil 5*
- KH II Aerith 5*
- Cerberus 6*
- Wakka 6* guilted 21% and AB1
- KH Cloud w/1000 STR and AB1
- Friend KH Cloud 3 orb w/1000 STR and AB2

Conserving gauges was the toughest part, but it's doable. On the last fight, I used every skill; hit the higher hp gargoyle with Phil, the other one with Aerith. Then used AOE attacks from Cerberus and Wakka. Whichever had the highest hp then I hit with my Cloud, got lucky that AB1 proc'd and killed it, same for the remaining one using friend Cloud. Definitely had to abuse s/l a bit until I got all the boosts to proc, but it wasn't too bad. I think I'm gonna use the adamantite on my Lady Luck that is seriously lacking in power, since I've already raised my Olympia to 22 and I have no hope of beating the TW quest.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I rest my case. Take a look at the blade medals used for defeat the challenge. Total Premium medals. Tons of money involved there. No way can you play this game with F2P, or even moderate spending. Only for those with deep pockets. Sigh.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I rest my case. Take a look at the blade medals used for defeat the challenge. Total Premium medals. Tons of money involved there. No way can you play this game with F2P, or even moderate spending. Only for those with deep pockets. Sigh.
Not necessarily. If you want these things right away, then yeah, you're gonna have to pay up. But it's also possible to get these medals through sheer luck; I remember someone getting a Pooh & Piglet from the 300 jewel draw the other day. Chances are, if you keep taking the smaller deals every now and then, you'll accumulate some decent medals and even be able to guilt a few over time. And from what I've heard, a few of the guilted medals can be even stronger than some premiums.

Yeah, this will mean it will take you much longer than those who are willing to give up $100 for this game, but that's just how F2P's work. There has to be SOME incentive to make the game some profit. Be glad that these "impossible quests" are just bonus quests that will keep returning, rather than an actual story quest or a limited-time sort of thing. Be patient and grind it out if you don't feel like paying.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The Adamantite Ore Challenges are meant to be just that -- challenges. And yes, odds are the only people who will be able to defeat newer quests right away are ones who already have strong medals. But I think people get caught up in the idea of beating new quests ASAP and then get overly discouraged when they can't. Adamantite Challenges in particular are more like long-haul kind of endeavors. That's why they keep coming back every few weeks. If you can't beat them just yet, then just focus on other stuff until they come back around again. By the time they come back around again, maybe you lucked out and got Naminé in the draw (she's honestly probably the most crucial medal and she isn't even a Premium). Maybe you were able to evolve some medals into 6*. Maybe you got some Boost Medals from a Raid Event and now your medals are stronger. Maybe your Friend Medals have become stronger, etc.

Everyone seems to feel a pressure to beat things as soon as they come out, but this game is meant to be a long-haul thing, played over a long period of time. If you're struggling with the quests now, come back in a week or two when they cycle through. You might be surprised.

Xelon99

Awards
I was just barely able to get the TT adamantite, but I have no hope for beating Cerberus in one turn, as I have none of the medals everyone seems to be using for it (Namine, Vivi, S&P, Poohglet, etc.).

My setup to squeak out a 1-turn victory on the TT mission was this:

- Phil 5*
- KH II Aerith 5*
- Cerberus 6*
- Wakka 6* guilted 21% and AB1
- KH Cloud w/1000 STR and AB1
- Friend KH Cloud 3 orb w/1000 STR and AB2

Conserving gauges was the toughest part, but it's doable. On the last fight, I used every skill; hit the higher hp gargoyle with Phil, the other one with Aerith. Then used AOE attacks from Cerberus and Wakka. Whichever had the highest hp then I hit with my Cloud, got lucky that AB1 proc'd and killed it, same for the remaining one using friend Cloud. Definitely had to abuse s/l a bit until I got all the boosts to proc, but it wasn't too bad. I think I'm gonna use the adamantite on my Lady Luck that is seriously lacking in power, since I've already raised my Olympia to 22 and I have no hope of beating the TW quest.

Would you say this would've worked with a guilted Paine instead of Cerberus?

Shatterhusk

Would you say this would've worked with a guilted Paine instead of Cerberus?

Not sure, I haven't guilted Paine yet so I'm not sure how her damage would compare to Cerberus. My Cerberus was actually only level 83/100 when I did this, and didn't have any chip/dale boosts, so he wasn't even at full power. They both consume 3 gauges and hit all enemies, so I would say give it a shot, can't hurt to try! :)

everlight

Awards
Just asking, what does "proc'd" mean here? Sounds something among the line of 'activate' but idk

Been wondering too for a while since I'm not an English native. Found out that it is similar with 'Activate' in terms of weapon or skills activation. Its short for "Programmed Random OCcurrence." :p

DoctahFaz

Awards

13624517_622185811284211_554737789_n.png

As well as a Guilted Black Coat Mickey for the shared medal (his attack has no attributes).

If you can get your hands on Naminé it goes a long way as it copies Cerberus' PSM +2 attack buff.

I was able to do it this morning with a very similar deck to this. Namine, Pooh & Piglet, Auron 48% guilt, Sora & Pals, Hag, and a 90% guilted Final Form Sora for the shared one. The attack boosts kicking in, like you said, is instrumental in doing this.

I am not a F2P player and while I think they will one day be able to accomplish this, that is certainly not possible at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back