• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Threat(romance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
There were definately footsteps coming into the room where they all were. Keira looked around nervously, she could see that everyone else looked just as worried as her. She slumped back against the wall, pretending to be asleep again.

T

The Marauder

Hearing the footsteps, Dunjay hides behind the door, waiting for it to be opened. He whispers, "I pity whoever steps through this door."

twilight_soul

Leanne tensed up, she brought her knees up to her chest, her breathing became more shallow. The footsteps grew louder by the second... She stuck to the wall to try and feel more secure...

twilight_soul

Ferno said:
OOC:

is it too late to join?

and what was thing with putting triple threat at the beggining of the post
OOC: If you read the rulez you would know why it says triple threat and they guys already outnumber the girls.*DivineRoseKeeper could you make your posts a bit longer? *fiery_soul12 has dropped out of this RP

IC: The footsteps stopped infront of the door. Leanne held her breath... The doorknob slowly turned, The room was filled with tension. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion, the door started to slide open.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Jailtin awaited the door, he stood, not wanting to be pushed around any more, his eyes looked determined and set, if he had to fight he would. " Come on in." he said at the door. Blood begining to flow from his leg once more.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth tackeled the person that walked through the door and stared him straight in the eye "why are we here....." Seth already had his knife at the person neck and he started to cut into his skin "telll me noiw or you will die...." Seth started to speak louder and said "close the door now...." he was hoping someone else in the room might listen to him

twilight_soul

Leanne stood up and inched towards the door and closed it quietly. She stuck to the wall distancing her self from the person that came through the door. The eyes of the man had neither fear, hatred anger or excitement. He felt nothing about life.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Well" Jailtin said sitting down " That was a waste of energy" he sighed " Seth got to be the one by the door" he looked at his leg " Whatever. . ."

twilight_soul

Setharoth said:
((twilight soul you rp for the man who is walked through the door...))
OOC: okie.......

IC2(the dood that walks thru the door): The man just smirked even as the blade started to cut through his skin. "Well we'll just have to find that out now don't we? What do you think? I never thought rich kids were this dull to things around them!"

IC1(Leanne): 'This could turn out to have sopme horrible consequences...' Leanne thought as life was slowy being sucked out of the man. It was almost as if he isn't even a living creature, he had no emotion.

twilight_soul

IC2: "5 billion, yeah so what if it's absurd? We dont give a f**k. And well kill you off one by one each week..." The man fell to the ground the blade had gotten in too deep.

twilight_soul

Leanne wasn't so sure of what happened, just then some more men entered the room. She backed away to a corner in the room. She estimated there was about 50 of them. "Who'll be the first to go?" One asked in an impatient tone.

twilight_soul

OOC:fiery_soul12's char was supoosed to be the one that died first, I'll ask her if she wants her character just to not be a part of the story or die... I'll edit after I get her answer. *EDIT* She still wants her char dead but I have to play her char too.

IC2(teri): Teri freaked as one of the men pointed to her, when they grabbed her her tears were pouring out. Teri tried to plead but nothing came out...

IC1(Leanne): The men grabbed everyone else in the room too. Leanne stepped on the man's feet. "Ow! Why you little!" He grabbed her and pushed her out the door.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back