• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Threat(romance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Jailtin heard Leanne's voice, he looked her over she wasn't too bad he decided probably not the best time to think of that he stared at her for a second longer, "So what's your name?" he tried to stand but collasped when he put pressure on his leg.

twilight_soul

"Are you okay? I'm Leanne, Leanne Evans... you?" She asked as she sat down. "Where are we anyways? Better yet why are we here?" Her head was about to explode with all these questions.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
" I couldn't tell you where we are, I do know however, why we're here" he grimaced " Money." he paused for effect " It's all about money, we're the richest people in the world still suseptable to kidnapping" he looked down at his leg " I might have fought them off if not for this damn leg. . . excuse the language"

twilight_soul

Leanne jumped up when she heard another voice. "That, almost gave me a heart attack. I'm Leanne Evans and this is uh....." Leanne stopped herself. "Well actually I just met him like a minute ago"

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Hi. . .Jailtin" his voice streined as he waved at her hey, she's not half bad either he snapped back to reality with another surge of pain in his leg

T

The Marauder

Dunjay is walking down a path alongside the street on his way home when he feels a sharp pain in his side. He instantly feels sleepy and as he reaches down, he pulls out a dart and collapses. The next thing he knows, he is awakening in a dark room. He hears voices around him. "What the f!@# man..." He tries to get up but finds that he is tied to the wall.

twilight_soul

Leanne jumped up again. "At this rate I'll die of a heartattack!" Leanne said. "And you guys are?" she asked, she would've known but thatnks to the darkness she could hardly see.

T

The Marauder

"What the, who else is here. What did you do to me?!" He struggles to get free, but cannot. Who are you and what do you want?!

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Jailtin managed to stand, grunting the whole time damn another man, oh well share and share alike " I'm Jailtin Reeve, and though I would like your money I'm in no position to demand it." he looked around " Well is this all of us or are they going to throw more in."

twilight_soul

"Well obviously I don't have ESPN so I cant answer that..." Leanne closed her eyes. What time was it? "There will be around 5 more, so far we're somewhere on the top 10 wealthiest people in the counrty..." Leanne said sleepily.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Jailtin had a blank expresion after hearing the name of a network he partially owned "I need to sit" he plopped down on the ground "Feeling. . .bit dizzy." he tore off the sleeve of his jacket and wrapped it around his leg "So. . . . What do you feel like doing?" he asked sarcastically

SeRoFe

As the others kept talking, in a corner of the dark room, Alex slightly opened his eyes, but didn't move. he was wondering what could be happening. His eyes hurted him, and in his left ankle he felt a terible pain, from the chain that was around it. He suddenly got up.
"Where am I?"
He realised there where others in the room, and he turned towards them, looking at them surprised.
"Who are you? Why am I here?"

fiery_soul12

twiglight town with my doggy minky who likes to bi
While Teri was walking back from work she noticed 5 men following her so she tried to shake them off by walking in zig zags but they kept on following her
and then she tripped on the bumpy road the 5 men grab her and then they
hit her throat and then she fainted
next thing she noticed was her ankle was chained to a wall.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
" Well one man one woman" he laughed "looks like a tie. . .pay up" he smiled at the other two " you are officially a missing person congratulations, stay calm keep quiet and they may not shoot you"

SeRoFe

"You find our situation humourus? From what I see of the chain at your ankle you're in trouble too!"
Alex was a bitaltered, the situation alarmed him, but he tended to over react to things. he suddenly quieted up, and looked at the floor. He then breathed deeply several times. He then looked at the others, they all where children of rich people, the richest people in the country.
"we're obvioustly here for money, since we all belong in the top 10 rich people in the country..."
He thought of a way to get out, but nothing crossed his mind.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"No actually I find it F***ing hilarious" he was starting to get annoyed and that got his blood pumping which moved blood to his leg which wet the rag around it. "How's this you lighten up and I keep my charming demeanor intact. . . once again ladies I apologize for the language."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back