• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on MX and his keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyypher100

i was having fun watching the BBS preview frame by frame and noticed some things about MX, and i wanted to share it with all of you and pick your brain for thougts.

- You all know when MX does the thing with his keyblade? well i was watching it real slow and i was thinking that maybe MX may have sacrificed his keyblade and destroyed it to create the heart moon.

- the eye on MXs keyblade and the heart moon are the same color.

- when MX is torturing Ven he is making an importent and clearly directed threat or point towards Terra, which leads me to think that they have some connection.

- alot of people have noticed the animal on his keyblade was a bull, but i looked at the frame for about ten minutes and now i think that the animal is actually a feline creature, like a lion, its muzzle/face is shaped more like a cat then a bovine.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Maybe the keyblade being shaped like a cat thing... possible link to Leon(with the lion things)

UrbanQuattrus

About his keyblade, I think you are right in that he sacrificed it to do whatever it was he did. I don't think he created a kingdom hearts, but rather opened a gateway to an existing one, maybe? As for the design, I think it could go either way on being a felid or a bovid, but the presence of horns leans me toward a bull.

I figure the connection between Terra and MX may be just that they encounter each other one or more times throughout BBS prior to the battle, and so they may develop a sort of grudge against each other.

Maybe the keyblade being shaped like a cat thing... possible link to Leon(with the lion things)

I seriously doubt this. One, though the animal face may be that of some sort of cat, it looks nothing like the Griever logo Leon is associated with, and two, Leon is just a guest supporting character, and would be a child at the time of BBS anyway.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Lol, no. Why would MX have any connection to a FF character, especially since Leon was a little boy at that time.

But good that you pointed some things out, Cypher, I hadn't noticed most of it.

Cyypher100

I dont think so, Leons lion is a noble type of cat, while MXs is reminiscent of a demonic cat/bull thing, but i dont doubt the demonic part..swords shouldnt have eyes.

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
Maybe a feline creature's soul is inside mx's keyblade.he must have a spiritual link with it.and maybe mx is Terra's father?

Cyypher100

About his keyblade, I think you are right in that he sacrificed it to do whatever it was he did.

i made the basis of sacrifice on the more recent posts of Xehanort and his lack of ethics non empathy for HUMAN subjects/experiments and how he call KILL them and throw them away so easily....why would he give a crap about a sword??? its just another object to him, even more worthless then people.

Macabre

Gold Member
the keyblade must be darkening MX's heart and that's why he's become evil.MX obtains the keyblade for power but at the cost of his will.what the keyblade wants MX must do it or feel pain.would've been a nice fanfic.

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

and maybe mx is Terra's father?

I really hope not. That plot "twist" got kind of cliched after Star Wars used it thirty years ago.

i made the basis of sacrifice on the more recent posts of Xehanort and his lack of ethics non empathy for HUMAN subjects/experiments and how he call KILL them and throw them away so easily....why would he give a crap about a sword??? its just another object to him, even more worthless then people.

I'm not sure what you are saying here... you were the one to suggest that he sacrificed his keyblade, not me. In any case, a keyblade in general seems to be a rare and powerful weapon, so the cost of spending such an asset would likely be high.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
This gives a new point of view... MX's taunting Terra by showing off his Keyblade, as if to say, "Come and grab it - if you can" That's the only thing worth discussing right now... Whether the keyblade is sacrificed is completely unknown...

Siax808

at home fighting saix over and over and over
everyone listen my dad works with the kingdom hearts foriegn group so he knows all about it
listen mx real encryted yet but he told me its not mx but back to where i was gettin at mx
created terra and use details of his soul to create terra but his circuits went hay-wire
after terras concisence came into after being ordered to elimnate ven(dont ask why he was told
to ven because my dad doesnt know yet but i told you guys is what my dad told)he knows
more but he said he isnt authorized to tell me

Macabre

Gold Member
It makes sense actually.terra an abomination trying to seek revenge by aligning with whom he was assigned to be an enemy with.did i get it right?

UrbanQuattrus

everyone listen my dad works with the kingdom hearts foriegn group so he knows all about it
listen mx real encryted yet but he told me its not mx but back to where i was gettin at mx
created terra and use details of his soul to create terra but his circuits went hay-wire
after terras concisence came into after being ordered to elimnate ven(dont ask why he was told
to ven because my dad doesnt know yet but i told you guys is what my dad told)he knows
more but he said he isnt authorized to tell me

Hey, genius, you didn't plan this out well: it's a video game, not DoD policy; if "your father" were going to tell you something, he wouldn't follow restrictions and not tell you everything. A lame, overused ploy for attention.

And you spelled "Saix" wrong in your username.

Double fail.

rikufan06

i was having fun watching the BBS preview frame by frame and noticed some things about MX, and i wanted to share it with all of you and pick your brain for thougts.

- You all know when MX does the thing with his keyblade? well i was watching it real slow and i was thinking that maybe MX may have sacrificed his keyblade and destroyed it to create the heart moon.

- when MX is torturing Ven he is making an importent and clearly directed threat or point towards Terra, which leads me to think that they have some connection.

- alot of people have noticed the animal on his keyblade was a bull, but i looked at the frame for about ten minutes and now i think that the animal is actually a feline creature, like a lion, its muzzle/face is shaped more like a cat then a bovine.

remeber nomura likes lions maybe there is a purpouse for this
maybe?

Cyypher100

remeber nomura likes lions maybe there is a purpouse for this
maybe?

Nomura likes lions?? i didnt know that..i guess it makes sense...theres tons of lion things in FF..so i guess the lion crossguard makes sense

I'm not sure what you are saying here... you were the one to suggest that he sacrificed his keyblade, not me. In any case, a keyblade in general seems to be a rare and powerful weapon, so the cost of spending such an asset would likely be high.

The reason i made that comment was to give my reasoning for MX sacrificing his keyblade...

Soldier Terra

MX sacrifices his keyblade's physical appearance & summons the keyblade's heart, then when he shoots his keyblade's heart into the sky it opens the blue KH.

um...there's an eye on his keyblade? :confused: can you show me a pic?

Definately connected. Remember, Terra hates Xehanort, Xehanort just keeps feeding into Terra's hate.

the image has horns & up close, a bull looks like a lion, mostly. I seriously disagree with this, besides, it would work if it was a ram because the ram symbolizes the soul & i think KH:BbS will be about the soul. But then again, if it was a lion for instance, lions symbolize royalty...

Siax808

at home fighting saix over and over and over
what if mx probrably made his keyblade out of......no wait what if
his keyblade is made from the realm of darkness(and if im right doesnt have
a lion with red eyes or something on it)and resembles the true essances of darkness
hmmmm......any comments

Knightorlight

guys connect the things, moon and cats... they mix... i think that xehanort sacraficed his own keyblade's heart to create this "moon" so he could rule his own species

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back