• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Thou Shalt Not Facebook"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
If you can't use the internet like a responsible human being without cheating on your spouse, then get off the internet.

But how many spouses do use the internet? How many for anti-marital reasons?

We'll almost never know.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

oooo.gif

E

Eyesore

I wrote that bit in my post and I also wrote in my last post that I didn't write the actual point, so no; you don't understand. You will if you find the right person, though, like I stated earlier. I don't really care that you "don't care" (which you do, otherwise you wouldn't have answered), because I was sure that you didn't know and if I let you think that you did then you wouldn't be able to even try to understand something that you one day should. That's not a point of yours, it's just an arrogant remark. I'm done, but not because you're telling me to stop. I'm done because I got what I wanted to write across and writing any more to an arrogant little girl will only fall on blind eyes.

Lmao, are you serious dude?
You take yourself way~ too seriously.

Amen.
Low-blow though. He admitted it, and it was years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back