• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Will End All Release Date Threads!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

i just got off the phone w/ gamestop. i live in NE ohio, just you u get a picture that i live on the EASTERN side of the US. he said that they would get the game at around 5PM on MARCH 28th, 2006!!!!!! its directly from the source, so dont believe any other bs you might hear.

ps--by the way, i preoredered mine, so they will save me a copy. i will get the game on the 28th. any1 who wants the game on the 28th should preoreder so they are ensured a copy on the 28th

pps--notice how many times i said "the 28th." I AM SO EXCITED! I SHOULD HAVE CALLED GAMESTOP A MONTH AGO!!!

E

Eclipse

^^^ well good for you. that means that your store is getting priority shipping, very few stores have that, unless it's with huugge releases like the xbox. good for you! but most of us will get it the 29th :D

BeastlyKillaKreg

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^^ well good for you. that means that your store is getting priority shipping, very few stores have that, unless it's with huugge releases like the xbox. good for you! but most of us will get it the 29th :D

haha do u enjoy destroying dreams? this thread was meant to be A SHINING BEACON FOR ALL THE NONBELIEVERS THAT IT WOULD COME OUT MARCH 28TH!!!! oh well at least I will get the game!

--sorry if i sound like im bragging.....:D

innerlight

man where are you guys getting yours from, becase i keep hearing 29,29,and the 29, but where i got mine is 28 and I just called another store and the said there release is the 28 so thats 4 places now.

innerlight

let me ask do you enjoy comeing on these threads and putting some f-ing dumbass remark that could only come from a 15 year old but with crap like that i would say younger. maybe if there would be 20 thousand thread over the same sh#t we could post something actually that has to do with something other then what day does it come out for you ass to read.....sh#t!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It was confirmed awhile ago that it's coming out on March 28th, so why are you spazzing?

D

Dexter

BeastlyKillaKreg said:
i just got off the phone w/ gamestop. i live in NE ohio, just you u get a picture that i live on the EASTERN side of the US. he said that they would get the game at around 5PM on MARCH 28th, 2006!!!!!! its directly from the source, so dont believe any other bs you might hear.

ps--by the way, i preoredered mine, so they will save me a copy. i will get the game on the 28th. any1 who wants the game on the 28th should preoreder so they are ensured a copy on the 28th

pps--notice how many times i said "the 28th." I AM SO EXCITED! I SHOULD HAVE CALLED GAMESTOP A MONTH AGO!!!

Good for you! Oh an also where do you live in Ohio? Im from Cincinnati!
:D

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I live in Michigan so I am happy too. I also pre-ordered me a Kingdom Hearts 2 from Gamestop. I already knew this though.

Detroit!!! Got to give it up to the Pistons.

Last edited:

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Good 4 you.......? I might have to wait until the 29th becuz I live in New York. And the shipments are coming from Califronia.

innerlight

that same question has be ask tons of times in just the last few days how bout this so there isnt anymore on this topic you can believe 28 like myself and others or 29, 30.....or maybe you can wait and see! damn please no more threads on this 2 was enough but once you break that that when it becomes retarded

D

Dexter

It's just really annoying when you see threads pop up saying when is gamestop going kh2, or is it the 28 or 29th? Man, I wish kh2 would just be realsed NOW!!!!!

BeastlyKillaKreg

innerlight said:
that same question has be ask tons of times in just the last few days how bout this so there isnt anymore on this topic you can believe 28 like myself and others or 29, 30.....or maybe you can wait and see! damn please no more threads on this 2 was enough but once you break that that when it becomes retarded

this thread was meant to end all the threads, b/c it never occured to me that my gamestop might have been different than other game stores. and i live about 1/2 hour from cleveland (bainbridge, if you know where that is) for whoever it was that was wondering.

edit: wow 32 viewers.... i'm good.

OblivionSora

Hmmm...

5 PM on the 28th

that means square is shipping early morning 28th, maybe at midnight on the 28th.

I hope for a call from EB saying that they have it in

innerlight

that true I been telling people that it is 28 but people other place might not have the priority shiping so it can be from 29- to on the 30 if the store sucks so my bad acting like an a## about pushing the 28, I forget some wont be that lucky ,which i take great joy in saying 28 its all mine ha ha.
heres something to try call all the store in your area and ask and if most say 29 or 30 then there is a good chance that it is that day

RikusDarkHalf

BeastlyKillaKreg said:

kick ass if this is true i will get it after school that day
P.S- I LIVE IN OHIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back