• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this sucks!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora/brave

alright I know some of us can wait 4 moths for Kh2, but I mean can't it come out any sooner! how long does it take just convert japenese gaming into english !!!!!!!!!!!! And also if they already have ENGLISH demo's why cant they just freakin make the game in english!!!!:mad: :mad:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
english voice recording is going to take a long time for kh2 i mean do u know how many characters need voices! think about it there is like a sh*t load of people. Just give them time this game is also gonna be like 4 games in one its gonna be worth it so hang in there

i know how you feel sora/brave i'm sure it doen't take that long to translate a game into english.....unless...........it's an extremely long game

Whispered.Hope

Whoa...matte. They have English demos? Doko? >__>;

Anyway, I think the suspense is becoming a little much for you xD It's harder than you think. Though, if you can do a better job, I'd like to see you give it a go. Really, I rather they do it nicely than have a earlier release with shoddy work.

coolerimmortal

Consider how text-heavy the original KH was. Just think of how much text and dialogue there is to translate. It takes a long time, believe me. As a student of Japanese and the leader of a scanlation team, I know.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
its takes along time to translate the whole thing. 4 month isnt that bad anyway wit the holidays coming up the days might go faster if u kno wat i mean :D

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
fantasygurl1227 said:
english voice recording is going to take a long time for kh2 i mean do u know how many characters need voices! think about it there is like a sh*t load of people. Just give them time this game is also gonna be like 4 games in one its gonna be worth it so hang in there
Exactly
Yes It sucks but that crap takes a while

devilsTrinity

but just think how much extra content well probably get because of the delay so it might be worth it just like in the first one....

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
fantasygurl1227 said:

yea not to mention how incopotent stars are...

King Sora

you also have to think about how they have to redo some of the cutscenes because the characters are speaking japanese...if they just put english voices them it'll be like one of those old martial art movies where nothing makes sense so they have to make it look like the characters are speaking english...and rome wasn't built in a day so i would rather have the game perfected than done sloppily

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well they have to get the voices, then change everyones lips in the game to make it look like they're speaking english. You don't want to hear words in english but see lips that don't match do you?

offtopic: eddie murphys not doing the voice for mushu:(

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I know it sucks about the game coming out so late, but wouldn't you rather have a really great game rather than an okay game? Think about it, if it's just coming out in December for Japan means they have to dub over all of the japanese voice actors with the american ones and that takes a long time to begin with!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Okay this is why it's long:

-Voice actor auditions (especially for the one's that aren't returning)
-Voice Synching (you know, there mouths have to match)
-Tetsuya's boss said it was 4 games worth (meaning it one Fudging long game, yo)
- Voice Recording taks a long time (you know, people mess up and all)
-There might be an English Edition of the theme song (Utada can't think of everything at once you know)
-Translating!!!!( YOu don't want something in Japanese saying "I'm a Hero!" But a literal meaning saying " I love to eat crap!"

So yeah...

Aros123

waiting till march for the game sucks but at least the release date can't be pushed any further,

Legalos

Actually, Kingdom hearts 2 might not really come out in US in 4 months (MARCH). Wanna know why I say this, well Because in that interview it said, Kingdom Hearts 2 should hit shelves in US By March. The key word is by! So it is possible for it to come out Earlier than March, it could come out March itself or it could come out later. My brother explained it to me today at BJ's lol. Does anyone else agree with me?

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
fantasygurl1227 said:
Yes I agree with tetraalmasey on all the point he/she made :D because all that stuff is going to be done the translating and the an english version of passion bla bla bla

not a lot of people spell my name right......

Hybrid Keyblade

Plus some VA's gotta wrap up their other things before they come in..or maybe are working on other projects while doing the voice recording..I dont know if I read this right..but Haley Joel Osment is doing Takashi's voice in IGPX I think..thats what the credits are saying at the end of the show..and I sit here and think to myself.."That doesnt sound like Sora..then again its been 3 some good years of Puberty..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back