• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this sucks!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Yeah, I watch the show all the time(since the show came out in america I mean)..and I read the credits at the end of the show..I dont think the Credits would ever lie..legal stuff and all..and it says "Haley Joel Osment" right there with ....'s leading to Takashi..I know Steven J. Blum does Cunningham..his voice isnt too hard to decifer.

Hybrid Keyblade

http://www.tv.com/haley-joel-osment/person/2354/summary.html

And theres the direct link to Haley Joel Osments acting credits as far as I'm concerned..and TVTome doesnt get many things wrong at all.

Yeah..Watch IGPX this Saturday at about..9PM/9:30PM Central time or whatever and watch for Takeshi...Check your local listings lol..It doesnt sound like Sora from Kh1..but remember..Puberty does strange things to you..plus Haley was in Second Hand Lions..check that too if you wanna hear Haley.

Hybrid Keyblade

I dont think they would..I mean..there isnt much of a reason to...all GOOD fans of KH should know that Sora's gone through a year of puberty..I mean..14 to 15..lots of things can happen in a voice.

Reisenrot

I agree with what Tetraalmasy said:
The wait is long i know, but KH2 has been confirmed to be at least 3 or 4 times longer than Kingdom Hearts One.
That was the case with Star Ocean 3, took ages to finish but it lasted a VERY long time.
When Square-Enix says "We need time to make a great, long lasting game"
They MEAN it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back