• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This site's download section

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Replica

I just checked out KHInsider's downloading site, and I am wondering if it really is legit or not to download cutscenes and music albums on whatnot on this site. I think it isn't, as this is a fansite and probably not a site where permission is given to stream stuff. It would probably be considered piracy to download anything off of the site. I also dislike that you have to give referrals to people or donate money to engage in mass downloads of albums.

I'm just a little confused if this is really a wise thing to do, and I hope you site admins know what you may get yourselves into streaming content like this.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Our downloads section has been out of order for quite some time now. None of the downloads work. The only reason it's still up is because the site owner still gets traffic hits (i.e., revenue) from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back