• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This makes sense.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Note i swear this is not a troll.
I know im known for it but i swear this isnt one.

We know Xehanort is one guy.
But hes two.
MX and Terra.
One side of the coin favors the old guy the other favors the other warrior.

If you think about it KH has powers beyond even Soras unstanding

IE the thing in KH2 when the machine exploded.

Now if we look at it Ansem SoD looks alot like MX he even has a body guard alot like Vanitas eh?
He also seems to believe "submiting to darkness" is a good thing and wants to posess people and make swords out of pure light beings.

Xemnas favors Terra as confirmed by many scenes in days where we see Roxas and Xemnas in scenes wed see Terra and Ven in.
He also refers to the armor as friend. which implies Terra is dominate.

With this said is it possible for the same to have happened with Sora?
Two beings share one body but only for him a nobody produced a dominate side due to kairi.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
This....this is something actually coherent and relevent to real KH events...is this really R/A...?

Anyways this does make a lot of sense. I'm still not one to believe things like "Xehanort is MX and Terra fused" thing but...this does make more sense. Like if both of them inhabit the same body (Xehanort) then obviously when he fell to darkness and split, each residing entity would become one or the other form (Nobody or Heartless.)

But I have always agreed on the Sora/Ven/Roxas thing. I don't know how it would work, but I truly believe that the only way Roxas can look, act, etc. just like Ventus and seem to have a heart is because Ven's heart was in Sora somehow.

Either way thanks for something actually relevent for once R/A.

Jumpcolour

But hes two.
MX and Terra.

Now if we look at it Ansem SoD looks alot like MX he even has a body guard alot like Vanitas eh?
He also seems to believe "submiting to darkness" is a good thing and wants to posess people and make swords out of pure light beings.

Xemnas favors Terra as confirmed by many scenes in days where we see Roxas and Xemnas in scenes wed see Terra and Ven in.

Two beings share one body but only for him a nobody produced a dominate side due to kairi.

Well... Its better than X=T...

And btw...
Reno/Axel said:

Everything is beyond Soras understanding, even though hes AWESOME!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

But hes two.
MX and Terra.

MX never said it was good to submit to darkness in fact he said those that submit to darkness arn't fit to weild the keyblade.

And xemnas good have been speaking sarcasticaly about Aqua's armor.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

MX never said it was good to submit to darkness in fact he said those that submit to darkness arn't fit to weild the keyblade.

Learn to read >_> He said Ansem SoD looks like MX, he didn't say he IS.

And the whole Aqua's armor can go either way, but I doubt it's sarcastic. He wouldn't go through the trouble of going to the room where her armor is if he was just gonna be sarcastic. The armor obviously has a purpose to Xemnas.

loke13

Learn to read >_> He said Ansem SoD looks like MX, he didn't say he IS.

And the whole Aqua's armor can go either way, but I doubt it's sarcastic. He wouldn't go through the trouble of going to the room where her armor is if he was just gonna be sarcastic. The armor obviously has a purpose to Xemnas.
So.... we never saw what xemnas was wearing underneath his robe. Besides wat he was talking about is that Ansem SOD takes after MX.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Obviously, someone hasn't seen the TGS2009 trailer... >_>

Terra: Master Xehanort... what should I protect?
MX: What you have been... You don't have to rid the darkness in your heart, you should control it.

So.... we never saw what xemnas was wearing underneath his robe. Besides wat he was talking about is that Ansem SOD takes after MX.

Since when did we say ANYTHING about Xemnas wearing anything underneath his robe? You're pulling out random stuff.

loke13

Obviously, someone hasn't seen the TGS2009 trailer... >_>

Terra: Master Xehanort... what should I protect?
MX: What you have been... You don't have to rid the darkness in your heart, you should control it.

Since when did we say ANYTHING about Xemnas wearing anything underneath his robe? You're pulling out random stuff.

Ummmm maybe you should read that again he said CONTROL not SUBMIT.

Theart

Awards
Thank you so you admit you were wrong.

All im saying is that I doubt MX influenced Ansem SOD personality at all.

No, I wasn't admitting anything at all. I giving evidence, unlike you. And Merry Christmas to you.

Theart

Awards
WTF?! its christmas eve. And I was giving evidence unlike you I didn't have to type it word for word.

Really? I was the one giving actual quotes from the game. You keep pulling out random stuff. =/

Yeesh. Talk about being a Scrooge. Bah humbug to you too then, since that appears to be what you prefer.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
All right, you people are pissing me the fuck off now, and I am in a very bad mood, so do NOT test my patience. I have said this before and I will not say it again: stop fucking bitching.

This is a god-damn forum for discussion, not for petty bickering about who provided evidence and who didn't. Have problems with one another? Take it to your profiles. Nobody wants to read your shit that's clogging stuff up. Any more petty arguing without relation to the thread's content and I will infract you.

Captain Garlock

This....this is something actually coherent and relevent to real KH events...is this really R/A...?

>_>
I applaud your shock and stuff dawg but it always has been me

But I have always agreed on the Sora/Ven/Roxas thing. I don't know how it would work, but I truly believe that the only way Roxas can look, act, etc. just like Ventus and seem to have a heart is because Ven's heart was in Sora somehow.

Its safe to assume that the events at the final battle may have affected Ven and Sora seeing as Sora is special in some way and KH is mysterious and could have brought Ven to sora someway.

Well... Its better than X=T...

That wouldnt make much since that means Terra would have had no tie to MX which clearly wouldnt be true because Ansem SoD clearly has a connection to him.

I can read. Nevertheless, the fact MX is wanting Terra to even try to use darkness is suspicious.

Which also brings up the fact that MX second chance was that of Riku.
Think about it MX probably knew Terra would of good use so he exploited him but if you think about maybe he had the motive of sending Kairi out to find the keyblade and find the person TERRA thought was suitable for the keyblade which means a person who took after Terra which is Riku...thus allowing him a second chance at doing what he wanted/

loke13

Really? I was the one giving actual quotes from the game. You keep pulling out random stuff. =/

Yeesh. Talk about being a Scrooge. Bah humbug to you too then, since that appears to be what you prefer.

MX: Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade.

Happy now.:wink:

Captain Garlock

MX: Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade.

Maybe hes stating what other believe to be true.
Obviously he doesnt believe this as he and Terra both are using darkness and they wield.

loke13

Maybe hes stating what other believe to be true.
Obviously he doesnt believe this as he and Terra both are using darkness and they wield.

He's talking about those who completly rely on it. Someone who has control over darkness like Riku is what he's trying to get at not someone consumed by it.

Ishin

The game is called birth by sleep.
Who says ven couldn't have given birth to sora ( heart ) and roxas ( memory, I guess. Most org.XIII members have memories of their human selfs ) or whatever works for you ;p
Looking back at the amount of enemy types.. we come up to a total of.. three! Heartless, nobody's and unversed.. Let's say each makes up a part of the whole.. Heart, memory and soul, ventus should fit somewhere ;D.

//Rambling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back