• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Happy b-day!...Oh.. I'm late. Well. *starts going joyous like she said*. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have a present: Some choco puffs and poprocks and soda!!! I'll call it... Choco-pop-sodia!*immitates Gummickel* WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I feel crazy! Happy Easter! Hope the chappy comes up soon!!!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'm pulling this from the third page... tsk tsk!

Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
I can't beleive I missed it...

But where is the update? *looks around*
I can't wait!

*thank you for the compliment

Golden_x_Heart

ZOMG BHKILLER YOUR BAAAAACK! I MISSETH YOU! =D
:cough:
Omg, I didn't realize it was on the third page! Holy macaroni!
I haven't been able to finish the chappy, I've had so much going on - and now, to put the cherry on the cake, I have a flippin' ELECTRONIC BABY screaming in my ear every second of the day.
Gosh. What am I suppose to do with a freakin' mechanical baby for three days? Serisouly. I mean, COME ON.
Anyways, I PROMISE I'll have the chappy up by Sunday.
On a side note, I know this is kinda wierd to change all of the sudden, but my fic is gonna be in third person from now on. I think it'll be easier to see what's going on that way, and I'll be able to give you more background on what exactly is happening.
Okie dokie kiddies, there's the skinny; now, I've got a screaming toy to go destr - I mean, take care of. =D
LAAAATER.
<3

redharry123

a wanderer
O.M.G.! GOLDY! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A FIC.! or did you? cause if you did tell me then i'm srry that i forgot u_u. Currently my eyes hurt from all of the wonderful 19 pages i've read BUT i love every minute of it! THIS FIC IS SO AWSOME! oh and happy late birthday! :D

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
WTF??? 3rd person? i liked the 1st Person better BUT it's YOUR work so good luck with it

ALSO i decided 2 do a recap

Roxas and Axel had a big fight, with Kiari being the front-row Specatator, unfortunatley Roxas lost (i think the chapter ended with him being taken of to an org member to be brought back to life)

yea so that's all i can remember

Hope it helps

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hmm... Third person?

Is it gonna focus around someone else, or did you just feel like changing it?
Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Golden_x_Heart

Okay, another change of plan.
I wrote the chappy, (a good 9 pages on MW) but I feel like it just doesn't...
I don't know. Ever since my computer crashed and I lost all of my story stuffy stuff, I just haven't been able to get my fic back on track the way I'd like it to. I guess you could say I can't get "back into the groove."
Haha, "groove," what a funny word...
Grooooove... =D
Anyways, I think I'm start a new fic. I just feel like I won't be able to get this one back the way I had it, and that I'll always be disappointed on how the chapter turned out.
:kicks old computer: This is all your fault you know...
So, that's what's going on. I have a simple idea on what I want the new fic to be about, but I'd like suggestions from you guys as well.
Anything you guys would like a story about?
I'm sorry I'm suddenly just quitting the story like this. In my outline I had, this was only about an eighth of the story so far, at the most.
I'm reaaally sorry. I'm glad you liked what I had redharry! I guess I never mentioned it. =D
Soooo that's the plan. After I get an official idea, I'll start right away. After I get the first few chapters done, I'll start posting them.
Laaaaater!
<3

Golden_x_Heart

Meh, I just don't the way the chappy...
Flows.
I just think it seems like a bunch of words. I like my chapter's to have meaning and feeling behind them. Maybe I'll post a piece or two from it, but I think posting the whole thing would be pointless.
<3

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I know exactly what you mean!
My last chapter felt so awkward after I couldn't use my laptop!

I think you should post it, and if it doesn't seem right to us, you can just start the new fanfic!

I want to see the nine pages!!!!! Please!!!!

And if you are starting a new fic, I want to see Saix as the main character, and if you are thinking of putting humor in it, you can't go wrong with Demyx!!!!

Golden_x_Heart

Haha, I love Demyx. He was probably my favorite Org member.
So, one idea is a Organization-type-based fic kinda-sortaish? Ooooookie dokie! =D
Any others?
<3

edit: Like I said before, it would be pointless to post all nine pages. If you want, I'll post a snipit for you though.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
That would be nice... *still sad*

I would also say a fic that is truly out there. Not some dumb comedy, but something that has a deep plot, but is still out there...

Whatever.

Golden_x_Heart

I agree BHKiller. I don't want a comedy, but, like you said, something with a plot, something no one sees coming.
Something...original.
I'm thinking a deep, drama-ish genre. Sound good?
I want this fic to be really original. One more question - should it still be KH based?
Okay, I'm done. Here's your little snipit thingy. =D

Snipit from Chapter 7: The Saving of a Lost Soul

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

Kairi stood in her place next to Namine, an awestruck expression forming on her delicate features as Sora stepped further out of what had been his “imprisonment.” There he was – the same pulchritudinous, bright-eyed brunette that she hadn’t seen for more than a year. Kairi couldn’t help but notice that changed quite a bit since they last saw each other as well. He was slightly more toned and had definitely grown an inch or too. As the cerulean-eyed beauty ran forward, she felt as if someone had taken over body completely. All Kairi could comprehend was that she was almost in Sora’s arms again.

The blonde beside her reached forward, futilely attempting to stop Kairi from getting to her destination. “Wait, Kairi! Remember what I said before – don’t let all of this go to our head! We need to get out of here as quickly as possible!”

Sora, for the first real time since his release, looked at the reality of the situation and what was going on around him. Upon hearing footsteps in front of him, he looked up. To his surprise, the boy saw the figure of a girl racing toward to him. It took him a moment to realize who it was, but when he did, Sora ran and met up with her. The pair embraced in a tight hug, neither wanting to let go.

“Sora,” Kairi said, her voice muffled by the fabric of Sora’s clothes.

The brown-haired boy gently stroked his companion’s soft red hair, taking in the sweet aroma of vanilla that always lingered upon her. “Kairi,” he said quietly. Kairi removed her hands from Sora’s waist and brought them up by his head, gently pulling him into a delicate kiss. He responded by enhancing the kiss with a slightly stronger force by pulling her ever-so-slightly closer. Kairi allowed herself to be drifted into another place, a solemn sanctuary. Her thoughts were interrupted, however, by the slam of a door being thrown open. The couple separated and looked where the noise appeared to have come from.

The hall.

“Oh no…” Namine said quietly to herself. “Hurry, this was!” the blonde whispered to Kairi and Sora. She gave a slightly anxious sigh as she led the couple over to a wall. Namine mutters a few words, and a small door appeared. Leading the way, she opened to door and entered the passage. The musty tunnel-like structure was tall, despite the small entryway. Candles lined the walls, each covered in its fair share of dust, grime, and cobwebs. Each time Namine passed a set of candles, it would flare up and illuminate a soft, faint glow on the wore-down walls. The red-head and her partner exchanged worried glances before continuing in. At that time, footsteps could be heard getting louder at an alarming rate. The pair quickly dashed after the girl clad in white, both unaware of who they were about to encounter and what was coming in the near future...

<3​

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
GOLDY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!?!?!?!

That was great! However, I must say, it does seem you tried a tad bit too hard too use "sophisticated" words if you will :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back